It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO outside airplane window

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lister87

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Pay no attention to the anti Tesla conspiracy.
The Tesla creation is to be denied at ever instance.
The ether ship must exist since so many never heard or want it to be known.

I've seen you write many random posts that make no sense in threads.

Looking for attention?

I see his film on the suspected saucer did not mention Tesla.
How unfortunate.
For there can be no other reason for the aircraft to be up there.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know this has been mentioned before, but always keeping the original images right from the camera, is not about seeing something interesting (ufo, ghost, whatever) in your images it is about being able to go back to them and possibly do something different with them. Even as an armature photographer you should be aware of this. If you are going for creative expression through your photography, you always go back to the originals as a starting point. It helps give you a fresh view on your work and to see how far you have come from your original, just a tip for your future photography.

On the actual photograph itself, I see no overlay of an image such as you would in a tampered with photo, so it either a very good fake or is a good photograph of an actual UFO, and where I normally would not go in this direction I am going to go with a good photo of a UFO. I could be mistaken and proved to be wrong, but just because the original picture can’t be produced, does not indicate a fake especially if my guess below is substantiated.

I am guessing that you downloaded pictures, deleted them from the camera, and edited the pictures as you stated you do with all your pictures, did not notice this object until you viewed the full size version of the pic or when you blew the pic up, which is the point at which you decided to post it here to see what the opinion of it was. Am I correct in that guess that I made or am I completely off?

[edit on 8/3/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Almost right. I always delete the images from the camera once they are dowloaded. I have 2 memory cards (but only 1 when i took this, and it was only 1gb, so no room to keep things. On this occasion it was full with holiday images, but i would have deleted anyway) Quite often i do save the original image, especially if i am doing HDR processing or if they are 'arty' images. I did search for the original but i think in this case it must have been a 'save' function rather than a 'save as' because at the time i had no reason to keep another copy. I have only 1 version of all my images from this holiday.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, the story has been picked up here.

www.meetstheweird.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join