It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO outside airplane window

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If someone is still wondering about this one then I'll suggest finding someone with noise analyzing software. Not sure if it comes in photoshop plugin or separate forensic software.

As with the filtered images I posted earlier, the picture noise is consistent. Also was processed through JPEGSnoop and image analyzer which shows nothing unusual except that it has been edited with Photoshop CS3.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Proper software would show if there's been cloning or healing. That kind of manipulation would be the best way to do this kind of a picture. Take a picture from the window of something that is really out there and then manipulate it to look like a triangle ufo.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is this one of those didn't see the UFO photos.
Why take a picture of clouds and then see the UFO.

Why one is so large and the other so small but still out the window.
This is a rare event.

And the third picture with a nest of dark ball clouds.

And the use of expert software and the cause for hoax by no
EXIF might make this an official test of ATS experts.

Like its real but make sure there is proper cause debunk
and humiliate the UFO science.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi,

Just to answer a couple of points raised. I didnt 'accidentally' delete the original. I'm learning about photography and it is quite normal for 'photographers' to alter most of their images when they come off the camera as colours can look a little flat and a bit of sharpening often helps to bring the image to life. Sorry if this sounds like a photography lecture but it is my new hobby and i dont take snapshots (I dont mean that condescendingly, i mean i try to take photographs more technically than , for example, holiday snaps. Hope that makes sense !)

Once i have an image sharpened, or whatever, that becomes my original-from my point of view. I guess if i were taking scientific photos then i would consider original information to be of more value, but i'm not. To me it's just a photo that i took out of a plane window where my intention was to create an interesting composition of clouds and engine, the clouds being the most important aspect.

I loaded up a larger image in this instance because, in my opinion it was worth the extra detail, ive uploaded other larger images when ive considered it worthwhile, usually i dont, i dont think the quality of my photographic skills justify it just yet.

You guys are the experts in your subject so i can perfectly understand your interest and sceptism, i dont quite share your level of deep interest and my focus is mainly of photographs. I find this one more interesting than a lot of my others, but thats the limit of my level of excitement.

Although i must admit that the interest shown on here has been quite exciting, so thanks for all the comments.

ian

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

It's a XSF401 Proton Wedger flown by Xorg, a Domai, on her recent visit to bring me my yearly supply of flime form the planet Rngdo in the Santini system beyond Andromeda.
The cloaking device malfunctioned and she sends her apologies to anyone who became alarmed at the appearance as they don't intend to reveal themselves to Earth until 2035 when man finally walks on Mars (the Domai also can see into the future..).
A malfunction has only ever happened once so no one else has seen this craft so you were indeed very priveleged.

(.... and if I handed just added this I honestly believe there would have been a few on this site who would have taken it as true - poor people)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

You only get flime once a year ? Heck, either you dont use much or thats one heck of a delivery !

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hi Ian, being a pro photographer the thing I was taught was never work on your original image, always work on a copy of your original. If your computer crashes or you make an irrepairable mistake the image is lost.

Just a tip..

Also never cut your images from your memory card, always copy. You can format the card once your images have transferred..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

The tip about copying from the memory card is really good, thanks. I usually open a window for the camera and drag them across to a new file on my pc. Once they are copied i delete everything on the camera and deal with the copies that are now on the pc. If the computer crashes during this, they are already saved in the file i copied them too.......I think !

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
...looks like an RV to me - very close to this one (see link)...

RV

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by abcddcba

It is not overhead (angle of reflection) and the shadow on the 'craft' matches the shadows in the clouds below.

Edit to add: It also matches the shadow on the engine cowling. The left side of the cowling (below the reflection of the sun) is in shadow, which it would not be if the sun was overhead.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]
arent reflections equal and opposite to the angle of veiwing? if you look at both pictures he claims he took from the same window which i presume are seconds apart i dont know how he could, a.) not notice a ufo as he is taking the shots since theres nothing up there but blue above, white below and the sun reflecting off the plane and casting a light halo on the clouds below with the shadow of the plane. i spent 4 hours staring out of a plane window at who knows how many thousands of feet in the air today. i was examining every little thing i saw reflecting the suns light to my eyes. at 4 separate times i saw other planes, 2 flying away from us and one at a similar high and angle to us but so far away it looked like a little white disc. upon examining it for near on 10 minutes i determined it to be another plane flying adjacent and with the sun so bright and its angle to me i couldnt see the wings and tail but i could see the dark middle where the wings were and used all this knowledge to determine it was a plane and not a ufo. use the knowledge you see in the pictures supplied to come to the conclusion that this is photoshop since the reflection of the sun on the engine shows you the sun is most likely overhead and slightly to the southeast of the plane, and the shadows of the light being cast in the second picture are telling you the same thing. coupled with the fact that the sun is almost directly overhead yet the side of this spaceship facing you is mostly dim... hell the clouds in both pics dont even match up to the plane being in the same location. and how do you not see something that big outside a plane when taking pictures of clouds but later discover it upon review? use your common sense people. i want to explain the things ive seen too but im not going to jump at evey picture, fuzzy shaky video, and blurry cell phone picture i see on the internet and proclaim its proof. there are people everyday who get up with nothing better to do than try and make us look like crazy idiots. lets not give them the ammo please. this is like the 3rd ufo claim ive seen everyone jump on as proof positive yet can easily be explained away. first there was a guy who was obviously mocking ufo believers in the tone of his voice plus it was obviously a flashlight shined at a window in the dark from across the room. next was someone taking a video of the ISS, and now this obvious fake picture of a ufo.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It is quite a wonder, a guy takes three photos out a window and
gets unknowns.
Lets bring our camera on the plane.
There was no wobbling of a cell phone video of a missile.
And the missile had very dark exhaust with no shadow edge possible.
Lets see the banning of window photos by the FAA soon.
There must be plenty of UFOs along plane routes but only the photo knows.
Problem is you need to send the photo off on the net to someone on
a computer to spot the UFO.
I passed by a monty4444 photo (see Chemtrail Central) on many
occasion until I downloaded and inspected every inch for a dot.
He had many more.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nice find! but i think ive seen that ufo before. i dont know.. might be photoshopped

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by geckofooddude
Nice find! but i think ive seen that ufo before. i dont know.. might be photoshopped

How can all these people that fly not take a photo out the window.
They must be afraid to post any UFOs.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Thanks for your comments.

With all due respect your observations are a bit inaccurate. The image was taken at approx 10.30am, in May. The sun was not overhead. As mentioned a couple of times in this thread i was only taking pic's of the clouds and my son sat next to the window so non of the images are from the same location.

Whilst i appreciate the skeptiscm as much as the interest it does make me a little wary when people claim certainty based on obviously very poor investigation and presumption.

Hope that didnt sound too quarrelsome but i do feel that you need to be sure of your facts before using them to express an opinion of judgement.

ian

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Whilst i appreciate the skeptiscm as much as the interest it does make me a little wary when people claim certainty based on obviously very poor investigation and presumption.

Hope that didnt sound too quarrelsome but i do feel that you need to be sure of your facts before using them to express an opinion of judgement.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

well said dude! i think so many people innocently bring images like your own one to ats and get nothing but crapped on, which is very sad, as some of the people dont even try to have manners and many people end up being hounded off the site because of a relentlessly arrogant few arm chair experts (like pretty much all who have tried to debunk your pic in this post) .

some people forget that humans aint computers and we are not all thinking about fbi style photo verification when innocently taking some pics or moving them to another device.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Have we had a definate conclusion yet? has internos got in on this one, it looks to me like its a solar balloon. I hope I am wrong though.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The second photo UFO was never given a zoom in yet and
the UFO look at an angle.
It might be a totally different craft.
And the third photo of little rain clouds is certainly harboring
a craft in an envelope of air radiating dark violet light.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The second photo UFO was never given a zoom in yet and
the UFO look at an angle.
It might be a totally different craft.
And the third photo of little rain clouds is certainly harboring
a craft in an envelope of air radiating dark violet light.

in that 3rd picture i see a dirty window with white clouds, some landmass in the middle, a reflection of the guy taking the picture and what i beleive to be either the print on someones shirt in the background or a seat cushion with a design on a blue background.

i dont see any dark violet light that may be harboring a craft.
www.flickr.com...this pic
[edit on 8-7-2009 by abcddcba]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by abcddcba]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I saw the same thing - very high - flying back from Chicago into Los Angeles - daytime - a little different angle - more of a cylinder - not as thick -
The light at the front of the "craft" -

My first though was that it had to be an only dark cloud in the middle of a clear sky - no clouds above or below - with a condensation spot from the inside of the window - perfectly set on the front of the cloud - so I tested it -
Moved to a different window - and it was still there.
Not a water spot - not a cloud - but a cylinder with a light.
I didn't wake my husband - so I am the only witness -
I wish I had mentioned it to the pilot -
He came out of the cockpit at the end of the flight - to help the crew clean up the cabin.
I thought that odd - perhaps he wanted to talk to someone about it...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

The EXIF data didn't get edited by copying. It got edited because the image was modified. Nobody crapped on anybody. The EXIF data shows taht the image has been modified and there is no original left.

End of story.

I'm sorry, but the image is edited. There is no point in examining it any further because it very well may be a hoax.

Next time keep UFO photos in your camera for backup

Peace

[edit on 8/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

[edit on 8/7/2009 by DGFenrir]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join