It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO outside airplane window

page: 6
72
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A vent hole in the window of a plane? That doesn't sound very sensible


Wobbly, at any point did you get sucked out of the window?



Not taking the micky DaMod, just 'avin a laugh.




posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
A vent hole in the window of a plane? That doesn't sound very sensible


Wobbly, at any point did you get sucked out of the window?



Not taking the micky DaMod, just 'avin a laugh.


Yes a vent hole.. They put a hole in the inner pane to even out the pressure...




posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by Acidtastic
A vent hole in the window of a plane? That doesn't sound very sensible


Wobbly, at any point did you get sucked out of the window?



Not taking the micky DaMod, just 'avin a laugh.


Yes a vent hole.. They put a hole in the inner pane to even out the pressure...



I just googled it to verify that, and you're right!! Well I'll be the son of a 3 legged butcher.

I still reckon it's a really silly thing to do. One day, someone'll fart too hard, and the whole thing'll just give.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
reply to post by DGFenrir
 


Hi,

Yes, all the info is in the EXIF data which is next to my images on flickr, i think it shows everything that has been done to the images, dates etc.


So every copy has an EXIF date.
What happens to my cell phone photo when I email it to myself.
Thats a copy of my original in my cell phone.

My digital camera jpgs I copy to my computer.
So my computer jpgs are not original.

If so this EXIF data is not reliable.


ED: Surrounding glow could be the caused by the electrical mature
of the propulsion. Still looking for the vertical beams seen in IRAQ.



[edit on 7/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod
 



They put a hole in the inner pane to even out the pressure...


The hole is there to prevent condensation between the inner protective plastic piece and the actual Plexi-Glass airplane window...(edit)...still, ice crystals will sometimes form, at altitude. But when they melt, on the ground or at lower altitudes, then they will evaporate and not accumulate in the bottom.


[edit on 7 July 2009 by weedwhacker]



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
reply to post by DGFenrir
 


Hi,

Yes, all the info is in the EXIF data which is next to my images on flickr, i think it shows everything that has been done to the images, dates etc.


So every copy has an EXIF date.
What happens to my cell phone photo when I email it to myself.
Thats a copy of my original in my cell phone.

My digital camera jpgs I copy to my computer.
So my computer jpgs are not original.

If so this EXIF data is not reliable.


ED: Surrounding glow could be the caused by the electrical mature
of the propulsion. Still looking for the vertical beams seen in IRAQ.



[edit on 7/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]


The EXIF data doesn't change if you e-mail the photo to someone. It only changes when the image is modified. It records the compression signature, date modified etc and we can find out what software was used to modify it using the compression signature.
Everyone with a UFO photo should upload it without modifying it in any way.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly
 


How convinient that the original is gone. Well you've provided a photo of a speck. You guys call this whatever, ufo, angel etc. I call hoax



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly
 


How convinient that the original is gone. Well you've provided a photo of a speck. You guys call this whatever, ufo, angel etc. I call hoax


As much as I normally do not like to use the word. I agree. Hoax.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod
 


Or perhaps the OP is just not computer savy. As he/she did not use the ATS media portal, I think this may be a possibility. Tough to say. If it is a hoax, then the opposite is true, as this would be a very good fake, given the detail of the lighting matching that of the background, IMO.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A hoax cause a speck is found.
Come on.
Has this been done before.
Can any hoax experts duplicate with the same quality.
Take the photo and put in your own speck that isn't an obvious
Billy Meier saucer.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by DaMod
 


Or perhaps the OP is just not computer savy. As he/she did not use the ATS media portal, I think this may be a possibility. Tough to say. If it is a hoax, then the opposite is true, as this would be a very good fake, given the detail of the lighting matching that of the background, IMO.


No, but photography is his hobby. One would assume someone would know a little bit about their hobby. I call it a hoax because the OP cannot provide us a proper photograph, and it conveniently got deleted. This is a very nice photo, and I really hope it is real, but unfortunately without any confirmation it cannot qualify as quality evidence.

I will say I was hopeful, and it looks very real and very legit, but so do many other photos like it.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by DaMod]



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deran
 


If there has ever been a silver water drop then yes, that thing is cool


Nice image



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Actually the speck looked more vertical than the horizontal
blowups provided.

I wonder about that.
If indeed the craft orientation were not horizontal and in the vertical
the pilots would be seated but on their backs.

Not too severe but brings up the question if the crew feels the
Earth's gravity.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
No, but photography is his hobby. One would assume someone would know a little bit about their hobby. I call it a hoax because the OP cannot provide us a proper photograph, and it conveniently got deleted.


I missed this part. Only been occasionally keeping up with this thread, so I haven't read every post. You may very well be correct then. I'm with you, though, in the hopes that it is the 'real McCoy'. I find it hard to believe that it could be deleted 'accidentally' as if it were me, I would have made several copies of the original file, just in case!



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sorry the second photo was vertical:

www.flickr.com...


So OK with the first that was horizontal.
Any one got a zoom in on that one.
See if the ship looks the same.

ED: Hey fool me once. Fool me twice. ... Pres. Bush


[edit on 7/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i just got off a cross country flight. the first thing i notice is that the sun is overhead, yet the part of this ufo thats facing the plane is dark and not lit up and shiny. this error in lighting leads me to the conclusion that this is photoshop.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba
 


It is not overhead (angle of reflection) and the shadow on the 'craft' matches the shadows in the clouds below.

Edit to add: It also matches the shadow on the engine cowling. The left side of the cowling (below the reflection of the sun) is in shadow, which it would not be if the sun was overhead.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JaxonRoberts]



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Maybe its a black bin liner, notorious things.


Really it does as if has some form of design with the white on it, like a speed stripe, that's wrapped round what we can see of it.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
UFO are surrounded by ionized air.
It can't be helped.
The highly charged electricity for suspension creates a dark envelope.
In flight is when the outer surface glows.



posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If someone is still wondering about this one then I'll suggest finding someone with noise analyzing software. Not sure if it comes in photoshop plugin or separate forensic software.



new topics

top topics



 
72
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join