It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gilbert Arizona Tea Party - Pastor Steven L Anderson Speaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This is at the Tempe Tea Party. This pastor was beaten on the border a few months ago and is speaking in this vid. I have watched this video three times and it gives me chills. He lays it all on the line and spells it out so any sheeple can understand the issues we face in our country today. Bring on the debate boys and girls Im ready.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it seems that halfway through the speech, he mixed up the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

Despite that, the speech was good. It's a shame though that the average American will just blow him, and others, off like nutcases. What I would give for Americans to read the Constitution and learn about the history of the nation instead of who's winning American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Nice vid. Can't really say anything to add to it.

S & F

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Steve Anderson is a nutball.

Don't give him any more credit, he's not worth it.

A quick perusal of YT, and you can see he's saturated it with his vile hatred and skewed World views. He's also somehow managed to get just about anything critical of him removed.

He set himself up on the border near Yuma, AZ, just to make a "point". He's a very, very disturbed individual.

Found one. He's crazy insane, and possibly dangerous:
(But, aren't they all???)

[edit on 5 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Steve Anderson is a nutball.

Don't give him any more credit, he's not worth it.

So which of his views stated in the video are nutty?
Was it the Republicans and Democrats are the same or was it the freedom is dying here fast?

Please enlighten me.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Indeed I think he summed up everything quite well.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here's the video of his experience at the border patrol station 50 miles from the border. It can't be embedded due to it not being suitable for minors.

www.youtube.com...

It is sad that people call him a nutjob for standing up for his rights. I'm just hoping these people don't consist a majority of the U.S. population, otherwise we are truly lost.

[edit on 7/5/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Attack the messenger when you cannot assail his message? Perhaps you might give a reasoned response that answers what he says, rather than a kneejerk attempt to discredit the truth he spoke in THIS video by attacking him?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So which of his views stated in the video are nutty?

It wasn't just the rhetoric...he is a full-blown Class A evangelical reactionary bigoted crazy psychopath, that's all.

He knew that there were Border Patrol checkpoints on the FreeWay near Yuma, he went there to cause an incident, he knows of the illegal 'alien' problem in that part of the country. He intentionally made a mountain out of a molehill, because he thinks he's on some sort of "mission".

He's just a sad, sad pathetic shadow of a man, who thinks he's a new messiah, or something. THAT makes him a meglomaniac as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Ya know, I'm not saying there aren't instances of abuses of power and authority by those 'no-necks' that are out there, using the power of their badge to make them feel self-important.

I just am saying that the "rage" is misguided, since it is a futile 'tilting at windmills' activity, and he thinks it's institutional in nature.

When, it looks more like a few bad apples, and some sour grapes....

top topics

join