It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

630 killed in ethnic clash in Nigeria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Reports of a Christian militia attacking a Muslim community
according to the Red Cross.
news.com.au...
S.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Imagine what a world shocking news this would have been if it was the other way around..
You'd hear the term "terrorist attack" all day long....

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigeriS
Imagine what a world shocking news this would have been if it was the other way around..
You'd hear the term "terrorist attack" all day long....

The Muslim community probably considers it as such.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
And you think we shouldn't ? Or tell me what you try to say.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
He tries to say that terrorism isn't just something coming from Muslims.
But I guess we all agree on that so no more to discuss

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
How nice to see both of the greatest love based religions resolving in a civilized way their differences....

Here is a chance to see how Muslims arent the only ones that bad to go killing hundreds of people just by fanatism, probably at the other side of the world the Christians missionaries are seen just like imams here.

Curiously I had no information about it until now and when almost 200 people died at Madrid everyone at the world know about it almost immediately.

How hypocrite our civilized world can be

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am disgusted by this. Not only by the act itself, but the way the American media is handling it. I went to CNN's international website and they had a huge top story on it, but I haven't seen anything at all in the past week about this. Maybe I just missed the stories, but all they were talkling about is Rumsfeld and presidential campaigns.

Sorry, I know I'm repeating old statements here. Now, if it were Muslims attacking the Christians, the media would be all over it.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
I am disgusted by this. Not only by the act itself, but the way the American media is handling it. I went to CNN's international website and they had a huge top story on it, but I haven't seen anything at all in the past week about this. Maybe I just missed the stories, but all they were talkling about is Rumsfeld and presidential campaigns.

Sorry, I know I'm repeating old statements here. Now, if it were Muslims attacking the Christians, the media would be all over it.

[Edited on 8-5-2004 by TheCatalyst]

This attack on the Muslims by Christians was all over the news. It was on BET news.

top topics

join