It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Second video.........I'm hearing what ya saying buddy.

Coming over to the dark side on this one! Booooooo! Thanks for finding that other vid. Matches explanation much better..........Pains me to say it
Oh well, on with the next.

Hey, got any good UFO vids that you can't explain? Hmmmm?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

Second video.........I'm hearing what ya saying buddy.

Coming over to the dark side on this one! Booooooo! Thanks for finding that other vid. Matches explanation much better..........Pains me to say it
Oh well, on with the next.

Hey, got any good UFO vids that you can't explain? Hmmmm?
Why does it pain you to say it? The truth is the truth. And that backlit video really does give a better picture of what's going on, doesn't it? The first video left one with the impression everything was horizontal, but the backlit video shows that's not the case, so that really cleared it up for me.

Regarding good UFO sightings, I posted about a video documentary of a multiple witness UFO sighting for which I have no explanation in this thread in response to a policeman who explained what terrible eyewitnessees we all are, and of course he's right. But these 5 witnesses definitely saw a UFO that I consider to be one of the most confirmed sightings on record, though the picture they took is pretty bad, but at least they took a photo.

I also have no explanation for the two sightings you mentioned. However I'd refer you to that thread I just linked to regarding the unreliability of the size estimate. But regardless of the size, it sure sounds like they saw something.

I can explain several of these pilot UFO sightings however. If you want to test your skills and you have some time to kill, see if you can explain any of them.

Official FAA cockpit recordings of pilot UFO sightings

Google Video Link

It's not really that hard to do with the first two when the pilots are actually provided with the explanations for what they are seeing which are astronomical objects, and due to some type of brain farts or misunderstandings, they reject the obviously correct explanations.

Perhaps this lends some credence to the following observation by UFO researcher Allen Hynek :

www.msnbc.msn.com...

One of the world’s first genuine UFO investigators, Allen Hynek of Northwestern University, came to believe that some encounters really could have otherworldly causes. But he was much more skeptical about the reliability of pilot testimony. "Surprisingly, commercial and military pilots appear to make relatively poor witnesses," he wrote in "The Hynek UFO Report."

Hynek found that the best class of witnesses had a 50 percent misperception rate, but that pilots had a much higher rate: 88 percent for military pilots, 89 percent for commercial pilots, the worst of all categories listed. Pilots could be counted on for an accurate identification of familiar objects — such as aircraft and ground structures — but Hynek said "it should come as no surprise that the majority of pilot misidentifications were of astronomical objects."
Here's to hoping you're part of the 11 percent who won't fail to recognize astronomical objects, like some of the pilots in those FAA recordings of UFO sightings.

I must say the two sightings you mentioned sound very interesting, and sure don't sound like any astronomical objects I ever heard of!

edit on 17-12-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The origins of these phenomenon has always intrigued me since the early '60;s when I met Geo Adamsky at a flying saucer club meeting in my late teens.
I think the bible reveals their source and Chuck Missler elucidates it pretty good:

Chuck Missler Return Of The Nephilim Session 1 - YouTube
www.youtube.com...

yrs for truth
I think the powers that be have made a deal with the aliens - trading population abduction access for alien technology- not good and will get worse imo.
y.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ok, i don't know about these videos or these orb craft everyone is seeing but i had a thought... orb shaped craft that CANNOT capsize in water!

maybe some would say the idea is a bad one but look at nature and how it moves things through water... LIKE BUBBLES.

why would a sphere be a bad shape?

it might actually be a very smart shape in the water for certain purposes... speed in moderation but most importantly for safety in rough conditions and a shape that could be made into protective "cell" like layers... because I'm not certain...so correct me if i am wrong but a round object under pressure could hold up better than a square made of the same material, not to mention that with a round shape, the craft could be made in such a way that it equalizes to any position it's in keeping certain layers in an upright position by correct weight placement and displacement.

like those magic balls that are carefully weighted so it feels like a play on gravity.

it could have on board emergency electrolysis to bring on saltwater to the ship as a back up to solar and separate it into oxygen and hydrogen for breathing and fueling. it could be made to be guided in certain directions without propulsion... I THINK. they can do this but i'm not sure to what degree. i'm thinking it would be easier in the water since you are already basically hovering... sort of. a both underwater and surface type vessel. not a WARSHIP, but just a transport or protection vessel, for earthquakes and storms and who knows, maybe people would like to even live in them... especially if you could just bounce around in the ocean and just go under when you want to go under. that would be weird... but how could it capsize? not that I hear that being a common problem in submarines but I am not talking about a monster of a ship.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have seen the videos from NASA's own feeds of the space station and shuttles. There are orbs that come up through the clouds from Earth below. I won't link them...just let me say. It's unexplained and unidentified to date.

This video of similar orbs down low in Earths atmosphere are hard to explain...even if you want to say it's a fake, you'd have to have some idea how they did it. Your debunk would need proof to make me think it was faked.
It's unexplained as far as I can see...and it's unidentified.

There are things I've found in NASA photos, from Apollo missions...and they are unidentified, and unexplained anywhere.

We need to keep an open mind to the very real fact....the Universe is very large and very old. There is some chance that we will...at some point meet beings that are more advanced than us. They may be thousands of years more advance...or more.

For now we watch and wonder. Let's hope that with all the digital phones with cameras, and all the interconnection by the web and systems worldwide, we get it together as private individuals to solve the wonder we now see a Unidentified Flying Objects. We never lived a better time than now, to do so.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Moonatic because: Can't spell

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Cracking vid.How are they going to dsbunk this one?

S+F foryou.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Forgive my impatience not wanting to wade through almost 100 pages of responses, but was this video debunked?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Me neither had the patience to read all 94 pages... but that looks like a clump of balloons tied together hitting gusty wind, which tears some of the balloons off.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Balloons? Yeah, right. And Keplar's also finding balloons around stars, right? Notice you guys have just joined in the last few seconds. Welcome to the balloon website. Self-replicating balloons that visit people in the night! Hope you're getting paid well.
edit on 11/1/2012 by objectman because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Some airplane dropping supplies or something ?...
Cant really make out what it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There are moments at 4m35s and 5m45s when it creates unbroken trails which subsequently vulcanise into individual spheres

That behaviour seems reminiscent of liquid mercury or liquids under zero gravity

Perhaps the spinning behaviour decreases the viscosity of the object so it breaks up into these trails and spheres

I am puzzled at the way the mother object seems to remain the same size after spawning dozens of other objects

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
Self-replicating balloons that visit people in the night!
Where did you get that "visit people in the night" part?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Relax people they're just flares. nothing to see here. move along.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
1St April 2012 Mother Ship UFO Birthing Orbs-AMAZING FOOTAGE(must see!) ;-).avi

Here is one of the latest:

Not real objects just nitrogen flame balls from a Teslaship in nitrogen flames often
said by Tesla appears in the presence of his radio voltages. Tesla did radio differently
and read up if you wish to learn about Teslaships and UFOs like this one.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Possible explanation?

edit on 15-5-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Good duplication of what we see as the orbs UNTIL the orbs shape shift, elongate and split apart. I don't see the Japanese doing that with their flying toy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Possible explanation?

hell no...

posts like yours piss me off because there isn't a BIT of resemblance and I can't for the life of me figure out why the heck you would post something so obviously FAR from what the video shows..

Really?

I can understand trying to find a mundane answer to the video but to link those two videos is beyond reason.

b

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
why just not accept that its possibly a real ufo?

If its not cgi or balloons what else is there?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

0o my jaw is still dropped lol.
how much of a guarantee do we have that this footage is real? I'm not being the de-bunker here mate but i mean it seems pretty bloody perfect that the guy recording seems to be recording a random plane in the middle of the sky which then turns out to be the most amazing spot...

However this is VERY similar to what the Japanese pilot encountered. - Please if you haven't seen Human_aliens Thread "undebunkable something orather" please go watch the 70 minute video it will not be a waste i promise.

Here is Human_Aliens Thread : www.abovetopsecret.com... -Source ATS Aliens & UFO's Forum.

or Youtube "Secret Access - UFOs On The Record" to find the documentary. Out of all UFO sightings maybe 5% are worth a second look and this is exactly that. proving those 5% to be what we are all after =D

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

The fact that we have two different sources from two different place makes it much more credible, but still not impossible to be a fake.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join