It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Bout all I care to say is their are different Species here (Earth) South America is a great location since the Nasca Symbols and lines are there............. its a directional locator.

Different colors have different communication meanings for the Species.

I believe sky watchers continue to watch because all that is happening with the Planet they will be observing and doing things to lesson what will be coming down the line.

edit on 5-7-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

Just for information purposes what would a red/orange colored sphere be designated as ?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Its real footage no question, I just wish I would know what it is

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I was having fun trying to figure out how , using conventional equipment, an effect like this could be produced, not even considering an extraterrestrial explaination.

So, balloons are all I could come up with, but coupled with some pyrotechincs, done this way: First off , the balloons are yellowish and glowing, and I would say that this may be produced with a florescent day-glow , and you can certainly get balloons like this.

So say you have a hundred or so helium filled balloons tied in a line on elastic string. You have made 2 such strings.
You place both balloon strings in a giant thin polly bag you have manufactured to hold all these balloons, and also in the poly bag you have another very large balloon. On each side of the bag, you have allowed the end of each string to protrude outside the bag, and you have on each an Estes type large model rocket engine attached to the ends of the balloon strings and glued to the outside of the bag.

Once released, the whole mess rises up in altitude and through some remote control method, you ignite the rocket engines. which pull the elastic strings of balloons out of the bag at the opposite ends. The bag stays floating because it has another large balloon still in it.

If you wanted to take the complexity of the rockets out of the equation, then...
It requires 3 people to get this off the ground. 2 people with fishing rods and very thin polyfilament line are separated a quarter mile from each side of the central bag which is on the ground held by the third person. They have a lot of slack line out , so when the central person releases the bag, it goes up quickly. Then, both of the people holding the rods start reeling in rapidly when the bag reaches a decent altitude, thus pulling the balloons out of the bag at each end......

The only thing left is the behavior of the small balloons once released, and I cannot come up with anything yet that would produce the swirling effect that they display, as well as how they could be separated from the strings. But,, I think this may be a step in the right direction to try to find a way that this could be produced by people.

Anyone want to take this further? I think it is a lot of fun.

edit on 30-9-2011 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

I don't think the behavior of the main craft as well as of the smaller orbs remotely fits the behavior of balloons.

The speeds are not consistent with balloons.

The trajectories are not consistent with balloons.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by natedogg89

a reflection? lol.. you cant be serious

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

original footage is on international ufo congress 2010, i assure you the only reason maussan edits at all is because the people record for like 10 to 15 minutes and his presentations are only for an hour to an hour and a half. he edits for time, any video expert can tell there hasnt been tampering with the videos on his channel (tercermilenio and maussan) and the presentations from international ufo congress, IUFOC 2005 - IUFOC 2010, exluding 2007 where he attended X-Conference 2007 instead. You will have to search for them either on google or torrentz.eu and i'm not sure how many people are seeding these anymore, try typing in the full thing if the acronym doesnt yield results. Those presentations have some amazing videos. I know XCon 2007 can be found here X Conference 2007 ufotvstudios channel

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
very interesting to see that. i wonder what is the purpose for the smaller bodies. maybe like little research scouts.. do you ever think that maybe our world was produced by a higher intelligence. not god i mean like a coupe billion years ago our planet may have been somewhat terraformed and we have these intelligent aliens still here monitoring the progression of earth. what if. i dunno. and doing subtl things to progree the evolution of our planet. maybe aliens are our frinds.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Gosh so many explanations! Mmmm, this reminds me of something I saw in the UK many years ago. I lived in a small town called Cheltenham. One night whilst saying goodbye to my girlfriend at the time I noticed lights like these in the distance above GCHQ (I Lived maybe less than a mile in a small place called Benhall) the light was bright then divided into much smaller lights and then did what I can only explain as , it made a kinda straw lantern design! (Weird I know) then went back to one light again and shot off! It looked like lots of orbs in a string?

Anyway, I'll throw my five cents in the ring........

Debunkers: The jet was a way away from the object as the bloke had to zoom in to see it......Vortex theory? Nah!
Vortex acts in spirals and they move downwards not up, that is why there is breaks in between aircraft taking off at airports.....Vortex separation. (I'm a commercial Pilot, I watch out for this danger at non-controlled airports)

The object seems to spew out other objects in a straight line from both sides of the "Mother" object. The accelerated motion of the "orbs" seems to suggest there is some weight to the objects/orbs and they have inertia? This totally debunks the windshear theory as suggested by other posters. Are you trying to suggest that this is some "localised" windshear? Surely not? It would have to be present right in the middle of the object to force objects/orbs in a uniformed opposite direction at a constant speed?

It only leaves CGI in my mind, but crikey, this would have to be the most advanced CGI vid I have ever watched......not buying it sorry.

Seen to many 90 Degree movement in the skies of outback Australia to buy the "oh it's faked" theory.

Oh, I'm new here.............be nice!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Debunkers: The jet was a way away from the object as the bloke had to zoom in to see it......Vortex theory? Nah!
Vortex acts in spirals and they move downwards not up, ...
Oh, I'm new here.............be nice!
You asked us to be nice so I'll try.

Your statement doesn't make much sense. the spiral motion is both up and down...on one side of the spiral the motion is down, while on the other side of the spiral, the motion is up. In that context it sounds rather nonsensical to say the spiral moves downwards, not up.

If it's relative altitude you're referring to instead of motion, yes the bulk of the wingtip vortex is below the altitude of the aircraft. But this is consistent with the video. The camera is aiming up at some angle to video the balloons, and the aircraft is more distant, which means due to the upward angle of the camera, it's at a higher altitude.

Here's a video of a wingtip vortex test, you can see the vortex moves down on the left and up on the right in this video:

C-5A Wing Vortice tests at NASA Langley Research Center

Additionally the vortex pattern may not always be simple as this photo shows:

Wingtip Vortices
that actually shows two counter rotating vortices for each wingtip for a total of four.

In the above image, the primary vortices are seen as red circles, and the secondary vortices are the lime-green swirls. The mirror image in the lower half of the photo is a reflection on the ground.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

It only leaves CGI in my mind, but crikey, this would have to be the most advanced CGI vid I have ever watched......not buying it sorry.

The most advance you have ever watched? I don't mean to be rude, but when you saying something so ignorance I can only assume to don't have access to basic cable, lol.

Based on what you have stated, there is nothing anyone can point out to you on here that will change your mind. You want to believe what you think is the most entertaining or interesting, so that is that.

This board's slogan used to be deny ignorance. Unfortunately these days it embraces ignorance (because that delivers the most clicks on their site) so I guess you represent the new majority.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I understand what you are trying to say and thank you for your nice presentation. However all I was trying to point out is that the object itself doesn't move erratically with the passing of the jet i.e. in a swirling motion after the jet has passed by. Appx 5 seconds later the contents of the object ejects its contents in a linear motion both with the direction of the aircraft and away from the aircraft. Surely these would immediately move around all over the place the moment they came out if they were balloons? I'm not sure if the aircraft was configured for landing i.e. max drag (Flaps and gear down) or had just taken off (gear retracted flaps up in stages) but it appears to be reasonably low? Still it would be travelling at at least 210Kts I would imagine that any object that light (apparently balloons) would move very erratically in or around the path of the aircraft or said vortices. I get what you say, and yes vortex does swirl in a up down motion, but as the aircraft moves along the vortices move in a downward direction........how come the main object appears to remain stationary...ish and the other smaller objects move in a more controlled motion? Just a thought.

edit on 16-12-2011 by CaptainBeno because: Correction

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Thank you, I do have "Cable" as you put it. Yes I have seen great CGI before. Can you explain this video please? I'm all ears. Waiting in Anticipation...........oh, and I think you'll find it's "Ignorant" not Ignorance. Cheers!

edit on 16-12-2011 by CaptainBeno because: Missed a bit

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You don't understand the balloon/vortex theory so let me explain.

The main object which is like a small tent, is tethered, and full of small helium filled balloons. The balloons are connected to separate strings than the main object, and are yanked out of the main object. So far, this has nothing to do with any vortex.

Where the vortex comes into play, is later in the video, when the balloons seem to be moving in a pattern similar to a vortex motion, that is, you see some moving up and some moving down, they are dancing around. That could be a result of the passing plane's wingtip vortex.

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
original footage is on international ufo congress 2010, i assure you the only reason maussan edits at all is because the people record for like 10 to 15 minutes and his presentations are only for an hour to an hour and a half.
And why should I find your assurances credible? Do you assist Maussan with the edits?

Thanks for the tip, I found the torrent but it only has 2 seeders and says the download will finish in 4 days! But hopefully it will be better than the crappy resolution version posted on youtube.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
wing tip vortex.......

edit on 16-12-2011 by CaptainBeno because: Removed......cos I'm rubbish at posting these things!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Your link doesn't play. The only thing you are supposed to paste are the numbers that come after "v=" in the youtube link, excluding any referral information. Barring that, just skip the embed and click "share" on youtube's site, and paste the URL to the youtube video here, and we can watch it without it being embedded.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

So what your saying is that the Main object was tethered and the aircraft with many lives on board flew right into the path of a object on a clear sunny day? Yeah right
I must try that one when I'm next out on a long haul! Um, no any self respecting pilot would keep clear of anything like that plus TCAS would alert the pilot to avoid. Yes yes yes, I know there has been bird strikes etc etc but they are not huge yellow objects in the sky are they?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Sorry........I'm a bit crap!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno

So what your saying is that the Main object was tethered and the aircraft with many lives on board flew right into the path of a object on a clear sunny day? Yeah right
I must try that one when I'm next out on a long haul! Um, no any self respecting pilot would keep clear of anything like that plus TCAS would alert the pilot to avoid. Yes yes yes, I know there has been bird strikes etc etc but they are not huge yellow objects in the sky are they?
You didn't read my previous post very carefully. the aircraft is at a higher altitude and is at some distance from the tethered object. Besides, look at the Youtube video I posted. The aircraft was in no danger of colliding with that tower that has the smoke streamers mounted on it, yet you can clearly see the vortex on the tower, so you're arguing against a straw man position, not what the vortex video shows.

Your link works, but that's not the best vortex demonstration. Unfortunately the youtube video which best represents the balloons motion has been removed from youtube for having content from EMI, which I don't understand because it was a NASA test.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Totaly get what your on about. All i'm saying is that "to me" the yellow object seems higher as the video camera zooms in. And because "to me" the heavy aircraft looks slightly lower and in the forground the objects would not be affected by said vortices. I totaly get your comment about the movement and erratic nature of the "balloons/Orbs" but that would only happen if the jet passed very close by....i.e. like your tower explanation. Notice how the plume of smoke from the experiment is very localised and doesn't stray far from the tower.......is the balloons/Orbs that close do you think? I'm not sure in my opinion. Besides I would not get that close to any object without prior notification. The engines would more than likely suck the objects in? I just want to know if it were balloons, how the ejection moving away from the path of the jet is so forced? and from the slo mo initially equal in amount and force......surely a jet passing that close would affect momentum and stability of any object near it?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is a very good video..thanks for posting this..But Maussan is famous for his showmanship as well as his presenting things as fact/reality even months or years after they are proven hoaxes..

When you see his name associated with something you should immediately be suspect.Ive read about some of his stuff maussan is the greatest scammer of them all. he does not care how absurd the claim is, he will air the video if it brings him money.

But i have to say this video is the best UFO video I've ever seen if its real. And I'm not trying to debunk this video .peace,sugarcookie11

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join