It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Could easily be a hoax.. reflection of something

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A string of light bulbs without wires or bulbs.
Just like Tesla used to make.
He even said we should try and light up air.
Guess now we did.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
While many will use this type of UFO incident to infer biological type UFO's or remote drones being deployed, I see this recent UFO footage in a different way. It may be a different approach to what we are seeing and as such I offer this brief discussion to contribute to this thread as to what these orbs could represent.

The larger sphere or mother orb acts like a flying sky portal or platform that once positioned, allows for smaller orb crafts from perhaps another dimension or distant space location to enter our atmosphere.

When the smaller orbs start coming out, I noticed that the orbs appeared equally and on both sides of the mother orb. The smaller orbs came out so quickly that if defied logic of where they could have been inside such a moderately sized mother orb UFO. This is when it dawned on me that the larger sphere orb could be a type of sky or space portal that allows the smaller orbs to come through once the larger orb is ready to receive their entry into our atmosphere from perhaps another dimension or even future time line. With very advanced technology, such a premise is actually quite plausible.

The larger orb serves as a type of conduit or platform or sky gateway for the smaller orbs to come through.

Since each smaller orb is about the size needed to passenger about 3-5 occupants, it becomes clear that such objects had to come from somewhere and this is why I contend as theories go that the larger sky portal orb serves to bring in the smaller orbs from some other space location or alternative parallel dimension.

This whole video incident is much like an aircraft carrier that carries jets and planes, except that we are dealing with very advanced technology and this is why the whole video demonstration appears to me that the larger orb serves to bring in the smaller ones and that is why we see what we see when the smaller orbs begin shooting out of both sides.

This type of UFO orb drone type of activity has been seen before, but this latest footage is indeed something to watch. This is why after watching the video many times, it dawned on me that perhaps these smaller orb type UFO's were being brought into our realm from the sky platform orb that is the larger of the orbs witnessed.

These are just thoughts for consideration and by no means does any evidence exist to verify such a premise, but as theories go, I for one see a sky space platform type of UFO used to bring smaller orbs from some other dimension or space location.

Anyone who views the video a number of times, such a premise will begin to make sense when you accept the premise that an alien invasion does not always have to come from outer space, but could very well come from another dimension and so, such portals or gates are what the larger orb represents in this process of bringing in the smaller orbs into our realm from another dimension or distant space location.

This unprovable theory is just food for thought and helps to discuss other possibilities of what could be going on in this recent UFO video. Besides, in my mind it makes sense for an alien invasion to come from another dimension because in my honest opinion, it is more probable than an alien invasion from deep space like Hollywood movies portray.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Looks pretty amazing.But im having a hard time believing.
I think ufo's look like squid like pods.not yellow lights having more yellow spheres coming out of them

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Uhmm...woh?

Has this been debunked?

I've never seen a video like that before

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Bout all I care to say is their are different Species here (Earth) South America is a great location since the Nasca Symbols and lines are there............. its a directional locator.

Different colors have different communication meanings for the Species.

I believe sky watchers continue to watch because all that is happening with the Planet they will be observing and doing things to lesson what will be coming down the line.

edit on 5-7-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, just wow. Amazing find! I am actually excited to see someone try to explain this one! I haven't seen anything like this on any ufo documentaries

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Amazing video! Reminds me of the reports of Foo Fighters in WWII mainly because they seem to be fairly small in comparison to the craft they are ejected from.

Seems to be there are large ships that eject these spheres of light, much like a large aircraft can launch a UAV Predator Drone.

So to me these spheres could may well be much like our UAV's.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OLD.
It's been posted here before.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AtleeElmont

earlier than 2009? i'm too lazy to search

peace

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Is this a joke post?

Btw, radio wasn't invented where you are

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Is this a joke post?

Btw, radio wasn't invented where you are

Tesla did not use radio he used high voltage quickly varying electrostatic pulses
that lit up the sky called Tunguska.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!
is just the Tesla cartel ship lighting up the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join