It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
amazing
wow- Debunking this would just be silly

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Im very interested in what has come of this footage?!?! Do we have any conclusions or are we waiting on any further video enhancements??

Hye now zp5...

I understand what you are doing here...but bumping this thread will only produce more bickering and arguements amongst the two sides.

As far as conclusions, there are 'several' to be found within this thread.

I appreciate your motivation and understand it - as I read your posts in the other thread and recognize your genuine appreciation for the topic...but attempting to inject life into this thread may prove to be counterproductive to your own agenda.

It will happen man, and hopefully in our lifetime.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Im very interested in what has come of this footage?!?! Do we have any conclusions or are we waiting on any further video enhancements??

Hye now zp5...

I understand what you are doing here...but bumping this thread will only produce more bickering and arguements amongst the two sides.

As far as conclusions, there are 'several' to be found within this thread.

I appreciate your motivation and understand it - as I read your posts in the other thread and recognize your genuine appreciation for the topic...but attempting to inject life into this thread may prove to be counterproductive to your own agenda.

It will happen man, and hopefully in our lifetime.

Listen, i have no desire to bring this thread back to life! Yes, i thought of this case after todays events because the 'supposed' actions (releasing orbs) are similar, and thats probably what struck a chord of interest on my part. By posting I was hoping someone who kept up in this thread would send me some stabilized footage or the latest report if one was available. I genuinely didnt know what the outcome of this case and I even asked FreeSpirit just a few minutes ago in a different thread (without an answer as of yet) and thought any other questions I had would be better fit HERE, the thread in question...I am not trying to stir any arguments from either 'side', i dont even know the arguments for either side.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
At first I was amazed;
But then I started reviewing the video more closely;

0. The object is spinning and tumbling like it is being shot up into the air

1. The video shows the object, then all of the sudden the video freezes and jumps to a different time frame, twice
Why didn't they show the part where the object released the smaller objects?

2. The smaller objects are moving like they are tied together by a string and blowing in the wind

3. In the last clip they show some kind of meteorite entering the atmosphere and breaking up

The video is heavily edited...

I think this is a hoax....

I have seen a real ufo and they do not move like they are blowing in the wind;
They move like they are sliding on top of gravity....
and they have night vision...

[edit on 15-7-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I believe the video was edited by a news station, which is the video you are seeing. I am unsure if the original video was ever produced for study.

As far as bringing these older threads up... well, that's sort of the POINT of this board, isn't it? I recall a ridiculous 70+ thread featuring an UMBRELLA on someone's back porch. I don't think dedicated even hundreds of pages to a still unexplained and promising sighting is a bad thing. These are the cases that SHOULD be on the front page. Not 50+ pages of "Omg ufos are hoaxes you are dumb if you believe in them lol!"

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yep great video Yummy Freelunch!

The orbs seem to just pop out like ping pong balls in a weird way. Kinda like a balloon machne gun even.

Jaime Maussan reporting this makes me think this could be an elaborate hoax.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I was looking on youtube for a certain ufo video, and accidentally came across this video, it was also on the maussan show, and they show a side by side comparison of another object shooting orbs in the exact same manner as the yellow object, except this one is black. They were shot on the same day, and I'm not entirely sure if anyone else has posted this video of the second object releasing spheres, due to the fact that this thread is 88 or so pages.

skip to 2:50 where you will see a side by side comparison of the video in this thread, and this black object releasing spheres in an eerily similar manner.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BastianCain

That video was already posted, and the difference in the colour of the objects is, apparently, a result of one man filming it with the light shining directly on the object and the other filming it with the light from behind the object.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
ah okay, sorry about that, i have another video that i just found on youtube, uploaded an hour ago, unfortunately i just registered so i can't make a topic, it's insanely clear footage though, in due time i guess

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Bumping this thread because there doesn't seem to be any solid conclusion based upon some comments in the thread..

~this 'seems' to be heavily edited.. (how can you tell and what RAW data do we have that this is so?)
~and this is still NOT in the hoax section.. and this just tells me .. it's still an open case..

komodo

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Bumping this thread because there doesn't seem to be any solid conclusion based upon some comments in the thread.

Nope. Never did figure out what it was. There was never any more decent information presented or found about it, so it just goes in the file as "unknown." Which is to say, could be alien/time traveler/demons or it could be an odd balloon display, or something completely else. That's what "unidentified" means.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Debunking this would just be silly

What's to debunk? The only debunking that could be done here is if somebody claims this is somehow related to "aliens." That would clearly be unprovable conjecture. Otherwise, it's just an odd thing. I don't think there are many people who claim that odd things don't happen once in a while.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
88 pages on a less number of balloons :

Am I really the only one to be critical, skeptic?

Just read the first couple of comments on the youtube page. Sadly, the only sane comments I read about the video.
This Mex guy also needs to stop his blind desire to believe in UFOs; he has no discernment whatsoever.
Unless an object defies physics of wind, for God's sake, these are to be first balloons (embaressingly famous in Mexico).

edit on 30-12-2010 by Rob Laser because: Last orange sentence was not orange

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You could ask free_spirit if he could kindly ask Jaime Maussan where the RAW, unedited video is...

Ask why they're not releasing it to the public either too...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob Laser
88 pages on a less number of balloons :

Am I really the only one to be critical, skeptic?

Just read the first couple of comments on the youtube page. Sadly, the only sane comments I read about the video.
This Mex guy also needs to stop his blind desire to believe in UFOs; he has no discernment whatsoever.
Unless an object defies physics of wind, for God's sake, these are to be first balloons (embaressingly famous in Mexico).

edit on 30-12-2010 by Rob Laser because: Last orange sentence was not orange

This is not skeptic, this is ignorance. Balloons? Yea sure

2nd.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is a good video my friend had been on the phone for 2 nights twllin me about orange glow orbs in the sky seems to be happening a lot more often these days

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by necati

Man, your avatar made me freak out when scrolling down!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
WOW

INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE!!!

Thanks OP never seen this footage before, now i'm going to go through the post and see what the debunkers come up with

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Man, I sure wish i could see a sighting like this 1st hand.well done thanks

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
WOW

INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE!!!

Thanks OP never seen this footage before, now i'm going to go through the post and see what the debunkers come up with

So that's it? You believe it's real just like that yet you have the nerve to look down on debunkers as narrow minded? You are cult fodder, someone who will blindly believe without the facts. I'm speaking to you like this due to the very narrow minded slur on sceptics in your sig.

Grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join