It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
To me, the best prosaic explanation is a piece of space debris re-entering the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Translated: When he was getting out his camera he was so excited that everyone on the bus thought he was getting out a gun. *smiles*

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Looks similar to the floating object I saw in the skies over the Bay City, Michigan area a couple months back. It was just floating above the horizon in the distance, with these white spherical objects moving around below it. The several white objects were zipping around in figure 8-like patterns. This went on for about 20-25mins and the white objects seemed to consolidate with the larger yellowish object, then it just gradually faded away over 10-15 seconds.

I was viewing this from quite a distance away -- about 10 miles, I would estimate (as it was over Bay City towards Kawkawlin, and I was viewing it from Auburn, Michigan).

I have no idea what was going on, but it certainly was interesting.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Apparently stuff flies from airplanes, could be ice in this one, but I am not at all sure. I'll post the link so ya'll can go there and feast on the other fuzzy grainy pics, like the HD chopper, now that is a beaut.

Ice might look like orbs, or it could be garbage, hint hint pollution, don't make me spell it out.
So stuff flies off airplanes, we can all agree, right?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Apparently stuff flies from airplanes, could be ice in this one, but I am not at all sure. I'll post the link so ya'll can go there and feast on the other fuzzy grainy pics, like the HD chopper, now that is a beaut.

Ice might look like orbs, or it could be garbage, hint hint pollution, don't make me spell it out.
So stuff flies off airplanes, we can all agree, right?

www.youtube.com...

hehe.
COMMON man. I think pretty much *anyone* can tell what a contrail/chemtrail? (chuckle) emitted from a plane looks like. ICE OR NOT. That aint it!!

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You obviously missed the 'blobs' coming out. Watch closely at the closeups look between the tail and the start of the trail

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You obviously missed the 'blobs' coming out. Watch closely at the closeups look between the tail and the start of the trail

Are you referring to me missing the 'blobs'? In the above video I did see em in the contrail/chemtrail whatever, creepy! It's not what we are seeing in the OP! lol.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

To me, the best prosaic explanation is a piece of space debris re-entering the atmosphere.

And what an original theory it could it have been, had it not been suggested about a 150 times already in this thread.

All you have to do now is to work out 1). What could it be, apart from a duffelbag jam-packed with tennis balls? 2)Why didn't it burn up during re-entry, and 3) What force keeps this object in the air? If it was falling, it should - according to laws of physics and aerodynamics - tumble, since the discharged objects on the sides means thrust and re-distribution of weight. Instead it spins on its own axis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e91602abee6a.jpg[/atsimg]

As I was looking through Dr. Bruce Cornet's homepage (and for those who do not know Dr. Cornet, he has been researching and photographing anomalies/UFO:s in the Pine Bush, Hudson Valley 'UFO hotspot' area for a while now), I came across this picture. I learned that his theory is this being some type of vortex.

I have no idea myself what it is, but there seems to be some type of object in the middle shooting out some type of energy or matter on the sides, and since this is a night time photograph with prolonged exposure, the luminous rays on the sides could actually be spheres that look like streaks of light.

It's a longshot, but there could be a connection between the object in the video and this one - whatever it is.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Heliocentric]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
has anybody seen this, I found it on youtube earlier

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by big liam

Big Liam, there were 1727 posts about that sighting in this thread before you posted that, and you make post #1728 asking if anyone has seen it? Are you serious?

Yes we've seen it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

sorry man, i went back like 5 pages finding no images or videos of this i faught i was on to something haha oh well. now i have 1700 odd posts to go through to see what everybody said about. its 22.35 here in the UK i have a lont night ahead of me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by big liam

You will be interested to watch this update uploaded last saturday Oct. 17 with interviews
to second witness Alfred Carrillo on location and also an interview with Enrique Kolbek
who works as air traffic controller for the Mexico City airport.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Ty for that, Free Spirit, but I have no clue what they are saying..lol..is there one with english subtitles? Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Seems orbs are everywhere these days...thank you so much for the video

Please do not be discouraged as the truth is closer than you think

The truth that's screaming inside your hearts and seemingly getting louder is no coincidence

Please hold strong, this will not be easy

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
ok im lost again, would please somebody update me on this thread? last time i was reading it im sure evrybody came to the conclusion this was cgi?

So whats the latest?
Many thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i wonder what the aztecs who inhabited that area thousands of years ago would think of they witnessed this phenomanon. a dancing snake in the sky? incredible.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopsfungus
Looks similar to the floating object I saw in the skies over the Bay City, Michigan area a couple months back. It was just floating above the horizon in the distance, with these white spherical objects moving around below it. The several white objects were zipping around in figure 8-like patterns. This went on for about 20-25mins and the white objects seemed to consolidate with the larger yellowish object, then it just gradually faded away over 10-15 seconds.

I saw the same thing a few weeks back. I think we are getting closer and closer to disclosure. Just yesterday on fox and cnn, they were displaying LOTS OF WATER FOUND ON MOON. or Tons, cant remember but it we are getting closer. there is a plan in place for us people, or sheeple.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Bonjour à tous

F.A.R from France

IT'S NOT A VISIT, IT'S A INVASION !

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FRANCE ALIENS RESISTANCE UN+ON ALERT T7

www.dailymotion.com...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

fC

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

hopefully this has not been posted before, very AMAZING!

I know it's old but it is one of the best.

I'd say this is excellent evidence to the effect that they are in fact the same occurences but from different angles.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Im very interested in what has come of this footage?!?! Do we have any conclusions or are we waiting on any further video enhancements??

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join