It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Hi Arbitrageur,
Thanks, but I’m actually no CG beginner at all. I have quite some experience with 3D software especially with 3ds Max/ Vray. I am new to After Effects, though.

I'm still thinking it's more likely to be real, as in the elaborate kite theory. But if someone can propose more evidence it's CG I'm willing to look at it

Okay, I had to realise that my argument wasn’t that easy to understand; neither in this nor the other thread. I tried to explain it as good as I could and again have to point out that it’s *not* about ‘recreating the video’.

I thought that you (I mean also ‘you’ in general) perhaps might understand my argument better if you could see that the effect which can be seen over Mexico City is simply a built-in preset in Trapcode Particular. Even less than that. It’s merely the default settings plus some minor changes which yield the desired result in less than a minute. Due to the sheer amount of different parameter settings it is of course difficult, if not impossible to match *exactly* the same result.

Please take the time to download the file (3.2MB 1280x960px) and have a look at it. I hope you’ll see what I mean.
It is exactly at this point when I say: “How likely is it that a sphere ejecting behaviour of some kind which you can find in a software package appears above Mexico City?

PS: Thanks to you and Zorgon for the help with the video and embedding it. I was having a wrong ID error from YouTube that day (???).

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by necati

I misunderstood and didn't realize that you're only a beginner with after effects and not a beginner with CGI, sorry about that.

I downloaded and watched the video of the screenshot of after effects and Isee how that is built in.

I seem to have a knack for telling the difference between CGI and real footage. So far I have yet to find a video I thought was real at first, and later found out it was CGI, but as technology improves I'm sure I'll be fooled eventually. I just went through internos' thread on famous CGI hoaxes and none of them looked even remotely real to me, though some people raved about the Haiti video.

One issue with the videos being on youtube is, the quality is so poor it can mask some of the telltale signs that might distinguish real from CGI, so I agree with whoever it was who said that we really need to see the higher quality version than youtube quality to tell for sure. Maybe I should just be patient and see if that ever materializes, though I might be waiting a long time.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
it remember very much the Space-Worms of the sci-fi film "DUNE".
These worms were creatures living in the outer space, and the space ships used them to travel very long distances inside them.

It seems the video shows a similar thing, some relation between machines and a living thing. There are many spheres leaving the object in a sudden way. It seems very much a transportation.

from the film (very recommended!!):

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Wow, very good footage.

They look very benevolent. =)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bosanovo
it remember very much the Space-Worms of the sci-fi film "DUNE".
These worms were creatures living in the outer space, and the space ships used them to travel very long distances inside them.

For those of us who have followed DUNE religiously, this is blaspheme. The Navigator processed the bile from the worms, allowing it to bend and warp spacetime mentally.

It seems the video shows a similar thing, some relation between machines and a living thing. There are many spheres leaving the object in a sudden way. It seems very much a transportation.

Yes. Fluid dynamics can do that with garbage. But folks here will keep on a dreamin' an' a wishin', as if it will magically reveal itself as the real MacCoy.

from the film (very recommended!!):

Yes. I recommend rewatching it. The original DUNE. It is very rewarding.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
omg..this thread is still alive and kickin !??!!!??!

517 flags....

OP change name from YummyFreeLunch to YummyFreeFlags

sry but i totally disagree that there was such a fuss on a youtube video of an aired mexican TV program

myself i think there is more footage which deserved this kind of attention

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Yes. I recommend rewatching it. The original DUNE. It is very rewarding.

Dune is a wonderful book from Frank Herbert, showing future problems like the energy dependence, ethics of genetics, corruption of power etc.. It contains some esoteric elements like the "box of fear" and others.

Here there is a very nice study of his arabic influences in the film:

baheyeldin.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosanovo

Now see the book is different, but just as good. Frank Herbert gleaned his ideas from the energy crisis of the 70s. And of course here we are again. Surprise, surprise!

Now to stay on topic, I have some more garbage to share with everyone.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Great Video!! The really sad thing is that no matter what pictures,video or other evidence you put in front of skeptics, they WILL find a way to deny it. Flares,birds and let us never forget the seemingly favorite, CHINESE LANTERNS. Question is,why the denial in the face of proof? Fear. If there is some race out there more advanced than us,it upsets their belief system. How people can sit back and say we are alone in the universe is beyond me. The ones who deny the loudest and strongest will be the ones that cower in the basement when contact is made. If you can believe in a being that is all powerful, all knowing, and created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE [stop and think about that one] why not an intelligent being not from this world?

Why are you so interested in "Beings from another world"? This world has all the "Aliens" you could ever want to imagine. Then to go a step further, we can create our own figments! In astonishing detail no less...

If your looking for the most powerful species in the Universe, look no further than your mirror...

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
thats an awesome video. and really good footage! But for some reason from watching it i just got a gut feeling that it wasn't real. i'm open minded to the idea of UFO's and such. but the movement of the Orbs and the UFO looked to computer generated for me. i watched it a few times and came to the same conclusion. I'm no Video annalist so my assumptions have not evidence. Great Fined tho!

Illuminator

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

If you have Google Earth go to cucamonga,calif in the foothills are a string of five or more (several miles long) of hovering silver-colored orbs that cover the area of a house.Why they are there is a mystery the FAA won't answer.My friend has been to one of the locations and looked up to see what was on the google picture,and saw the silver ball hovering under a thousand feet.They are said to move away when aircraft approach ,and return again.They are in a line east-west.My friend said the object seems to be the size of a volkswagon beetle.They may be a drone/probe of off-world tech or toyota has a Big
car sale balloon for every store.If anyone is interested,I will get the GPS and altitude
of the picts. to post..

[edit on 13-9-2009 by MAJIC 12]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
Why are you so interested in "Beings from another world"? This world has all the "Aliens" you could ever want to imagine. Then to go a step further, we can create our own figments! In astonishing detail no less...

Why are we so interested in "Beings from another world"?

Read the post from Revolution 2012 and you'll have a hint:

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Wow, very good footage.

They look very benevolent. =)

Now watch Carl Sagan explain what is behind that statement "They look very benevolent" starting at 3 minutes 30 seconds:

(click to open player in new window)

"The inhabitants of saucers are benevolent. They are really concerned for our well-being".-Carl Sagan (quote out of context)

Ok well that quote is out of context but I provided the source along with it so you can put it in context, and when you do, you'll have at least Carl Sagan's answer to your question.

Originally posted by Matyas
Now to stay on topic, I have some more garbage to share with everyone.

Yes, more back on topic I found that case interesting also!

Presentation of evidence shall take place on Thursday, September 10 at 10:00 a.m. Jaime Maussan will have to make a personal statement before Civil Judge No. 55 of the Federal District.

Anyone hear if the judge has made any ruling about the Maussan case based on that evidence yet?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
omg..this thread is still alive and kickin !??!!!??!

517 flags....

I just noticed that myself. 500+ flags, 86 pages, on BALLOONS??? I've never seen so much wasted space and bandwidth on balloons in my entire life.

Seriously? On BALLOONS????

:face-in-palm.gif:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Now watch Carl Sagan explain what is behind that statement "They look very benevolent" starting at 3 minutes 30 seconds:

Well maybe they have gotten reports on how Carl Sagan wanted to Nuke he Moon to look for 'organic matter"

If I was that 'organic matter' I would be less benevolent to the Monkeys

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I just noticed that myself. 500+ flags, 86 pages, on BALLOONS??? I've never seen so much wasted space and bandwidth on balloons in my entire life.

Seriously? On BALLOONS????

Yes balloons, but people have never seen so many balloons on the same string before, nor have they seen the wind blowing some of the balloons around otherwise known as "intelligent control", that's why it's so amazing!

At least this is more interesting than the thread claiming some scratches on a picture of the moon are "structures",

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Well maybe they have gotten reports on how Carl Sagan wanted to Nuke he Moon to look for 'organic matter"

If I was that 'organic matter' I would be less benevolent to the Monkeys

Well maybe he had the right idea but we don't need such a powerful "bomb", just use something like this instead:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I was standing where that thing impacted I might not think Earthlings were so benevolent either. Actually a lot of Earthlings aren't so benevolent, seems like too many of them want to kill each other. Maybe that's why we want to think someone else out there is benevolent at least.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
UPDATE- I received this information about a new UFO sighting videotaped by
mexican skywatcher Pedro Hernandez.

Pedro Hernandez New UFO Footage Report

Pedro Hernandez caught on tape a new UFO sighting a week ago whle making a
skywatch in his home in Metepec, Mexico. Pedro was with five friends also skywatchers
when they noticed a triangular shaped UFO in the sky in broad daylight.
Some of them were using binoculars and said the UFO had a pyramid shape with
three big lights. The UFO was almost static with some clouds behind and performing
slow movements from time to time. All of them agreed this was a UFO. This is not
the first time this kind of unknown triangular objects have been seen over Mexico City.
Metepec is a hotspot for UFOs and many people like to watch the sky specially on
weekends.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Something to add perhaps that maybe has something to do with the OP?

MARCH 2003: Palmerston. A bright red-orange light moving at a steady pace suddenly splits into a row of six or seven smaller orange-yellow lights.

Link

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I saw similar activity in Arizona while in-transit from California. I saw 2 sphere UFOs for about 10 seconds. They were very shiny and were flying next to each other but in a matter of seconds they started flying in a circle motion and dissapeared. They fly super fast!

My 2 cents...

-relop

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
this video has been discussed already on ATS, please check before posting

second line

That is all

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Considering that there are at least five different videos in this thread, which one are you talking about?

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join