It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I am happy to announce that the intelligent moving balloons also have gotten the attention of the amazing "Weekly World News", and the video is presented to their readers by journalist Erik Von Datiken.

weeklyworldnews.com...

In his fight against ignorance Van Datiken has presented many truly remarkable stories, like:

"Air Traffic Controllers Guide UFOs"
"Alien Bible Found"
"Aliens To Retire in Florida"
"Aliens Destroyed Atlantis"
"Titanic Sunk By Undewater UFO"

Read all about it!
weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by free_spirit

As I am completely ignorant about these things, if you do not own the copyright of the
video is it legal to add that "free2012spirit" (that I suppose was done by you) and my
subtitles?

About adding my free2012spirit title I asked permission previously to the tv network
producers. Regarding your translation is considered for educational purposes. These
reports on this case have been broadcast to the public on open television, everything
related to this case has been released for free to the people, No DVDs for sale, no Pay
per View so it's important to know to make no mistake.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

OK, thanks for the clarification.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

you know, if they could hire surveyors they could probably determine if the object was in the same spot in the sky in both videos...that would add even more weight to the video evidence

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I don't have any doubt it's in the same spot, however, being able to figure out the approximate altitude from the two points of view would be nice.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Well von Danekin has a theme park

What you got?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've got the perfect soundtrack for the "UFO" videos, that's what I've got!

And that little dragon is the just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by reject

I don't have any doubt it's in the same spot, however, being able to figure out the approximate altitude from the two points of view would be nice.

Hi Arbitrageur as I've said before in other forums..I think UFO investigators must examine all the
available evidence to reduce the risk of culminating a case without some extra valuable information.

As always I try to present the facts in every case as much as needed to get closer to a trustable conclusion.
Words are words and facts are facts, so here in the UFO arena we need facts, verifiable facts as much as we can get.

I know we are not going to get any of the RAW VIDEO

I did a GoogleEarth plotting with an Aeronautical Official Chart of the San Mateo Instruments Approach
for runways 05 where the KLM B747 was supposed to fly and there shows the approximate location
of the two witnesses at the time of the sighting. I was a Radar Controller in many Mexico's airports
including Mexico City Airport for 11 years so I can tell you I have a background you can trust.
You decide what and who you believe.

CARRILLO estimated altitude (GoogleEarth):
2 256 meters = 7 401.574 803 1 feet [international, U.S.]

HERNANDEZ estimated altitude (GoogleEarth):
2 326 meter = 7 631.233 595 8 feet [international, U.S.]
Source: www.onlineconversion.com...

Here you can get the GoogleEarth KMZ file:
www.alcione.org...

This UFO sighting case is lacking of many important data and the proper methodology that
must be performed before we get to any conclusion has not been shown here.

I hope to collaborate in the near future in this forum as much as I can and present to you enough
information and verifiable data so we all can have a better panorama of what could be the best
for us and I'll be glad to answer any questions.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by alfafox]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
About adding my free2012spirit title I asked permission previously to the tv network producers.

Why would you want to put the free2012spirit title on the film?

I am not fishing for trouble - just confused - are you part of a/the team that is researching this case?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well von Danekin has a theme park

What you got?

BY Zorgons beard...surely you jest?
Really?
LMAO!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
BY Zorgons beard...surely you jest?
Really?
LMAO!

Now would I lie about a thing like that?

Come and visit MYSTERY PARK - a one of a kind adventure park, which presents the unexplained and yet very real mysteries of the world.

www.evdaniken.com...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfafox
This UFO sighting case is lacking of many important data and the proper methodology that
must be performed before we get to any conclusion has not been shown here.

I hope to collaborate in the near future in this forum as much as I can and present to you enough
information and verifiable data so we all can have a better panorama of what could be the best
for us and I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Alfafox I was impressed by your post and I gave it a star!
I agree more objective methodologies are appropriate. I'm also impressed with your credentials and background which give you what I would expect to be an above average understanding of spatial relationships (all AT controllers better have that!)

I'll take a look at the information you posted in more detail! Thanks for that.

@ziggy, good theme song !

Thanks for your valuable contributions to this thread

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Von Daniken's theme park went....

Bust....

Kaput....

Of course it did.....it was all a crock.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by zorgon

Deleted duplicate post

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I wonder if Nina is available for some personal UFO tuition

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Alfafox I was impressed by your post and I gave it a star!
I agree more objective methodologies are appropriate. I'm also impressed with your credentials and background which give you what I would expect to be an above average understanding of spatial relationships (all AT controllers better have that!)

I'll take a look at the information you posted in more detail! Thanks for that.

Thank you for the star and comments. Now I have some news about this case.

If you pay attention to the video bellow at minute 6:02 there is an airplane flying above the camera and the sun is precisely on top of the sky, ceiling or Zenith that means the sun must be a little past noon and Jaime and his "team of investigators" told in those two videos that they were recorded by two witnesses at the same time the same day. So if the sun is on top in the second video how is that the information does not agree or match with the information we have of the videos that both where recorded at 5:15PM?

Now, please take a look at this page:

Are the videos of the UFO releasing spheres in México City a hoax?
www.alcione.org...

A video 'mp4' I edited with Virtualdub 1.8 and reversed the CG video from London so you can see how it could be simmulated as been taken from another angle or site:
www.alcione.org...

A NEW GoogleEarth 'KMZ' archive with witnesses (estimated) positions and KLM B747 on instrument arrival from San Mateo VOR(Very Omni Range) facility.
www.alcione.org...

Regards, and if I'm wrong any comments are welcome.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alfafox

Thank you for posting your very interesting information, alfafox.

Is there anyway you can correlate that plane with a known timetable in order to have another way of establishing the correct time?

Or is that redundant if view of the "sun" info?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think you may be wrong by saying that the Sun was almost over the camera on the second video and it should be almost at sunset.

I don't know at what time the Sun rises and sets in Mexico City in May, but I find it strange that at 17:15 is almost sunset, for example, according to this page the sunset time would be 20:08.

Also, the way we see the aeroplane, it does not look to be above the camera, and the Sun is not much further above the camera than the aeroplane, I think we do not have any good data to judge the height of the Sun by those videos and neither the direction in which they were both looking, just a general direction.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
One of the more interesting videos I've seen. At first I thought perhaps a fighter releasing flares, but no... never seen anything like that. Definitely something going on, and I don't think it's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Is there anyway you can correlate that plane with a known timetable in order to have another way of establishing the correct time?

Or is that redundant if view of the "sun" info?

There is a way to correlate the time. We must know, in this case, the vertical lenght of the airplane's altitude above the ground. Then we must know the exact position of Alfredo Carrillo in El Rosario when he recorded the video. As we know the "path" of the airplanes in the San Mateo Arrival that is 160° and almost of the time they descent from 11,000ft to 9,700ft at a point located 9.2 Nautical Miles outbound and a rate of descent of 1000ft/min. If we can get Carrillo's exact position of that day we can calculate the sun's angle in reference to the horizon and with that numbers get the aproximate time.

Regards,

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join