It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't think Zazz is being dismissive, it's intriguing footage,

But I can not blame for wanting an upload of the raw footage... There is no way to know for sure without it uncompressed.

I honestly think it is very premature to say anything from a you tube vid alone.

I think from close examination it's Real phenomena, but electrical in nature and I couldn't say 100% without the Raw footage either.

It's definitely not at a level where it's atmospheric, i.e sub orbital it's relatively low if genuine, it's atmospheric phenomena, ball lighting, could be if the footage was raw... a shot of power line and current running along, I see this all the time looking exactly like this... or it could be ball lightning which can do such things...

But this isn't proof unless raw footage is made available

And From everything I see, there is nothing solid here, it's plasmid in nature, not a craft, not unless there is better quality I can examine to peel back layers and look for something sold, what I have here is in constant motion with no solid form, but that could be a result of pix-elation...

Zazz is right, you need the raw footage...

Your either a scientist or not on the subject

Great footage either way, even if just atmospheric phenomena... but not definitive by itself.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You know there is a very simple solution to this if the issue is copyright and money right?

Just upload 5-10 still frames at highest possible quality from the original vid at full resolution.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
yeah particularly the string of orbs on the left side of the screen. right side in the first video. then we can see whether or not they are balloons tied together.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
There are so few videos & pictures of UFO's that to my mind stand up to scrutiny, it's a terrible shame to see those buried by the neverending avalanche of poorly critiqued (& even blatantly hoaxed) material.

For what it's worth, my "own" list of photos & videos is extremely short & includes the Nellis case, the NZ / ABC TV case & the Belgium triangle case (plus possibly that crazy triangle + object case from the USA, last year).

I would be absolutely thrilled if this video could be added to "my" list of those pictures & videos that are possibly "real".

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Sam60]

My list would also include the 1952 UFO incident over Washington D.C, a very solid case, as the 1942 incident over LA. I would include the Lonnie Zamora incident in New Mexico 1964, I would include the Travis Walton incident in 1975, and the Cash Landrum incident from 1980, and of course the Phoenix Lights incident in 1997,

In fact, I would include hundreds and even thousands of UFO reports with no film or photos to back them up, based on eye witness accounts from pilots, militaries, police officers, priests, scientists, politicians and presidents, who had no reason and nothing to gain on making it up, rather the contrary,

I think - in difference to many - that the UFO phenomenon does not need a single convincing piece of evidence, such as an interview with a Pleiadian Starship Commander on film, or a piece of a saucer exhaust pipe that fell off during a fly-by.

It will of course be denied as proof anyway by those who do not want to admit that something weird is going on.

It is the magnitude of the UFO phenomenon itself that gives us the best picture of what's going on.

I realized after 10-15 years of taking in UFO report after UFO report, that even though 'sensible' people and 'experts' spent much effort on explaining away UFO sightings as planet Venus, lens flares and hoaxes, and proclaiming those that saw them delusional and gullible, that new reports continued to come in, and there was too much consistency in details, not in one place here and there but all over the world,

It was the critical mass of the phenomenon that broke through my originally intrigued but sceptic attitude.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

First of all I will say again what I have been saying before, it's not my footage and I
don't have any copyrights of anything. Both footages belong to both videographers
Mr. Pedro Hernandez and Mr. Alfredo Carrillo, period. They have their own legitimate
rights, not anyone else, period.

I'm just a consultant, an advisor like some other colleagues of mine in this case. I
made a compromise based in honor and trust, that's the way it is. You say you are a
professional you should know how this works. You don't own me so don't play smart
with me lady.

I extended to you the courtesy of answering your U2U messages and we had a
conversation about his case. You made a request and I offered assistance to you and
your australian friends. But you refused to travel to Mexico City to produce your project
and wanted to stay in the comfort of your home without investing time and efforts, that
is not professional. And yet I continued talking to you but my instinct told me not to
trust you and I wasn't wrong. Look at you saying now those offensive things about
“something to hide” about “money” about “holding copyrights” and your sarcasm that
only reveals you are acting personal in retaliation.

You see I'm an old sailor in these troubled waters and my instinct is accurate so let's
cut the crap, You wanted to make money with this case, well..it won't happen lady.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
MOD-Note: Post Removed upon member request because it was posted in the wrong thread.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit You wanted to make money with this case,

A general point here not directed at you... just the money issue

You know it always bothers me why people assume that researchers in THIS field (UFO's etc) don't have the same right as any other field to protect their finds, publish and make money...

No one cries DO IT FREE when its an archaeological find, or a new scientific discovery

No one cries DO IT FREE when a news reporter gets a scoop and sells his story to the news agencies...

No one cries DO IT FREE for a musician, or film maker (though most would see no issues making free copies)

So why is it in this field everyone expects it must be shared freely?

I bet everyone that cries foul... if they captured an alien on camera, would run to the nearest network to sell it.

This issue was brought home for me recently looking up some info from the past

The Antikythera Mechanism

A group has x-rayed it and made a new recreation. They intend to sell copies of it... The work on this can be purchased in a book by Jo Marchand "Decoding the Heavens" She even has a WIKIPEDIA PAGE

Jo Marchant is a freelance journalist specializing in science and history. She is the author of Decoding the Heavens, an exploration of the history and significance of the Antikythera Mechanism. A former editor of the science journal Nature and opinion editor at New Scientist magazine in London, she has written for The Guardian and The Economist.

Marchant writes that "the idea for [Decoding the Heavens] came about in November 2006, when I was an editor at the science journal Nature. A research paper was due to be published revealing the workings of a sophisticated ancient device called the Antikythera mechanism. The story grabbed me immediately, and I was desperate to find out more about this mysterious contraption. I travelled to Athens to see the remains of the mechanism, and to meet those who have studied it and hear their stories."

en.wikipedia.org...

So the whole wiki entry is just to promote this book... yet John Lear, with his long history in the UFO world had his entry deleted as he wasn't considered important enough

But its okay to have this page to sell her book. I wonder who decides the criteria for getting into Wikipedia? Surely to sell a book should NOT be one of them

Phil Plait of Bad Astronomy sells books debunk what we talk about and does lecture tours FOR MONEY... Jim Oberg gets paid well to do the same... why is no one jumping on them to DO IT FREE?

This is a double standard... And anyone that believes ANYONE should do it free because 'we have a right to know" needs to wake up and get off their high horse...

Want it free? Go photograph your own UFO and YOU share it free

Show us your words have meaning

[edit on 22-8-2009 by zorgon]

[edit on 22-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Huge applause to Zorgon for his last post

The same applies to free_spirit. I would like to state, just incase it wasn't clear, that my previous post enquiring about the raw footage was just that - an inquiry to ask if this might be released at some point. How you are handling this is totally right and highly respectable.

Originally posted by ArMaP
I use VirtualDub and the Deshaker plug-in, but as VirtualDub cannot read the MP4 file from YouTube I had to convert it first with Avidemux.

All are freeware.

Both excellent tools and I use them often

You wouldn't happen to know of a good, free tool that outputs animated GIFs would you?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
According to Mauson, two videos from two unassociated people from separate exposures re Sun.

In a heart beat, I think it's real. But I have not before seen this type of probe ejection, especially the numbers, from a single main craft.

Decoy

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
According to Mauson, two videos from two unassociated people from separate exposures re Sun.

In a heart beat, I think it's real. But I have not before seen this type of probe ejection, especially the numbers, from a single main craft.

Decoy

G'day Decoy....

Whilst I'm not saying it's CGI, it is relatively easy to produce 2 different points of view with CGI.

Therefore I don't believe the 2 different viewing points can be used as proof this is "real".

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well said ,Zorgon! And I do agree with ClickFoot..you and Free Spirit are so wonderful for all the diligent work you have done here on ATS, and this thread is history because of both of your efforts!!!

Although, if i really found an alien, I wouldnt run to anyone, Id probably invite him in for a cup of tea
Hopefully, he'd like the brand I have on hand.

EDIT: like Ive said a billion times..typonese..sighs

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonyet John Lear, with his long history in the UFO world had his entry deleted as he wasn't considered important enough

His is not the only one deleted. Might want to revisit that dead scientists list.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Dear Sailor....

We never got past can we ask for the footage raw then we'd look at interviewing, me leaving my home wasn't really an option until the evidence warranted it...lol!!!...I am not crazy to move a film crew over to mexico to interview on footage that hasn't been analised.

I believe I asked for your assistance on that interview? I actually wanted to keep the ball with you...Your lack of responce closed the issue, not my commiting to travel or not. You never responded, so thank you for advsing its from lack of trust....not my concern, my only concern has only ever been raw footage scrutinty on this matter. Period.

You posted early in the piece "i have added copyright" which i mistook for your claim on it by how it was written, not that you added a copyright clause. You also have footage with "Free2012spirit" i've seen somewhere... how are we to think anything else? So I sincerely apologize for misundertsanding what I read..... But on rereading it still isnt clear to me, so im sure one can understand how that assumption came about. So if you dont have copyright , I sincerely regret asking you for the raw footage when it was not yours to give out.

I also stated very clearly a page ago I am all for money being for this by yourself or the videorapher, and that allowing the footage to be scrutinized should only increase its value (this wasnt sarcasm ) so how its become a personal attack on me wanting to make money?.... that is bizare in light of me saying in our conversation that NO payment/money would change hands. Me wanting to make money is a false statement on your behalf. How reviewing raw footage you thought I'd make money is beyond me? Did i offer to buy copyright? NO...

I wanted the raw to come out for the ATS community and to put this speculation to rest, allowing investigatoin to move forward.

This has made the Australian national news, and you can think what you like about how it got there and whether money was made from it...you are completely off the mark.

I stand by whoever owns this footage allowing it to be reveiwed raw. Until it does, no one can move forward and its circle work.

This is a misunderstanding, but please be very aware, My only thoughts are for evidence to be made available. I want this to be either put to rest, or to be properly investagted upon its authenticity.

I undertsand your commitment as a go between, and that honor you made must be tiring for 80 pages...all my comments on releasing the fooatge I still direct to those who own it, and sorry as a go between, you took on that role to hear it... I dont think ATSers could bare another 80 pages of pure speculation.

"LADY" Z

[edit on 23-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon

I for one certainly have nothing against anyone making money...

In all other disciplines to make that money you have to provide PROOF of authenticity.

Certainly if authentic, some basic requests like a still full resolution frame can be provided on agreement signed to authenticate to a professional at analysis of video like myself

There are legal methods of verification and it can be done safely and securely with legal recourse if violated.
Even a simple online agreement would be considered valid in court of there was any actual authenticity and genuine monetary value to be derived other than via fraud

not starting a debate...

They have a right to make money, having it verified properly would be best road to making that money.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

They have a right to make money, having it verified properly would be best road to making that money.

Thank you I belive thats what I said, it was never once about me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Wow, they haven't scared you off yet.

Once again I would like to extend my thanks for your efforts and contributions here. You should know that what you have done is certainly appreciated and your nature of your actions thus far are admirable - You are an honourable man.
==
=

I for one am glad that you honoured your agreements and the requests of the individual who sent you the footage. It almost seems that many here are doing their darndest to forget that any were made.

Good stuff Free_Spirit.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

As I am completely ignorant about these things, if you do not own the copyright of the video is it legal to add that "free2012spirit" (that I suppose was done by you) and my subtitles?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Great find! Thanks a lot.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've seen these spheres a couple of times, but never seen where they came from. Excellent video! Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I've seen these spheres a couple of times, but never seen where they came from. Excellent video! Thanks.

Me too! I saw two spheres about 3 years back. I've always remembered them but they didn't really resonate with me fully until seeing the video - very similar movements.

They were directly above me at what appeared to be a very high altitude. Initially I though they might be balloons but changed my mind when they started interacting with each other!

Just wish I'd had a decent camera with me at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join