It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

The video, if proved to be non-human and intelligent would be the most important piece of information to be in our hands for a while, arguably ever.

That would never happen.

Even if the video had actual ET craft in it - it would still be 'debunked' and you would likely complain that free_spirit waited too long to show you (as if you are some how entitled to see it).

Free_spirit had an agreement with the person who sent him the video. Luckily, your feelings of entitlement are not so important as to make him go back on his word.

The actions of Free_spirit have been commendable, unlike the actions of those such as yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I think the youtube video I posted may have been removed or something. But there is also a link I provided for the full-length show in DivX format. I also posted the name of the show and that particular episode so it may be possible to find it elsewhere too. I was just able to find it by searching youtube and google videos.

You are right though. The "morphing ufo" in that particular video was actually an experiment conducted by MUFON to see how Moussan's #1 "go-to" UFO footage provider would react to seeing something out of the ordinary (as part of the MUFON investigation). Turns out MUFON wasn't too impressed with the guy's reaction.

If you watch that episode, Moussan is on the defense the entire time.. And it's completely ridiculous to expect legitimate videos and photos when the biggest incentive to provide such evidence to Moussan is to get popular by being on his show in the first place. The issue with the one guy's cell phone cameras was prime example. The photos looked pretty amazing at first glance! But with a little bit of photo editing and manipulation they figured out it was actually cropped and dropped into the actual cell phone photo (the one without the UFO). And then, the guy's timeline of events was basically hours off of what the EXIF data told MUFON about the REAL photos. They challenged the guy but he stuck to his guns about the whole incident. And why not?! Moussan probably showed his photos anyway on his show knowing that they were faked!! All because "The people should be able to review and judge the evidence for themselves" right? Moussan is FAMOUS for saying things like this. And he uses this as a tool for passing the burden of actual investigating this stuff to everyone else when he could very easily be responsible for hoaxing this stuff to begin with.

The cell-phone photos were deemed by MUFON to be edited in a manner that would've taken some technical know-how when it comes to image editing. Technical know-how that the average person really doesn't possess. We know these images were faked. But would Moussan actually be that ballsy to do it himself to have material for his weekly television show?

Moussan's so-called "photo and video expert" ended up saying that nothing MUFON discovered proved any kind of hoax... And the reason he said that? Because UFO's are probably piloted by aliens that probably have the technology to alter the EXIF data of the cell-phone images!!! LMAO!!

But what about the evidence of photo tampering? The guy ended up saying it wasn't suspicious at all (some expert!).

It's just hilarious to me that these people have any credibility whatsoever. For all we know, Moussan's "Crew" is responsible for alot of these hoaxes. Especially seeing as they all backed up the guy with the cell-phone photos. And why not?! More ratings = more shows = more $.. People in that country eat this stuff up. There could very well be a massive UFO hotspot in this particular geographic area. But the search for the true significance of such UFO activity is basically negated by people like Moussan and his lackies who don't investigated anything in the first place.

Should it really have to take MUFON coming to Mexico from America to get some ACTUAL in-depth analysis on some of this so-called evidence? It seems like they disprove the bulk of what they investigate there. This is why alot of these Mexico UFO photos and videos are almost suspicous by default. Too many people have reasons and incentives to hoax all this stuff. The topic of UFO's there is a big part of popular culture ever since the UFO wave that occurred around the time of the solar Eclipse in the early nineties. It just pisses me off that people take this subject and mutilate it towards their own ends.

People aren't going to investigate Moussan's material. They just soak it in! The majority of his viewers are probably devout believers in the first place. Anything they see is assumed to be real because it backs up their already-existing beliefs. There's a psychological term for this but it escapes me right now. Then you have the fact that Moussan is so famous there, if anyone were to publicly challenge the validity of videos A, B, and C.. All he has to do is point at videos D, C, and E and laugh in your face with the rest of the population of Mexico City. Noone's going to publicly challenge this guy. It would almost be social suicide when you think about it.

-ChriS

[edit on 30-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
The actions of Free_spirit have been commendable, unlike the actions of those such as yourself.

Witholding evidence = commendable

At least I know where you are coming from now

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Even if the video had actual ET craft in it - it would still be 'debunked' and you would likely complain that free_spirit waited too long to show you (as if you are some how entitled to see it).

That is your assumption and an incorrect one - but thanks for trying to think about it

Requesting the other video to be released is normal and reasonable.

Do you think otherwise?

Free_spirit had an agreement with the person who sent him the video. Luckily, your feelings of entitlement are not so important as to make him go back on his word.

Witholding evidence due to copyright is pathetic IMO:

"And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control!" (RATM- 1992)

The actions of Free_spirit

You gotta laugh at the irony though - free spirit: not releasing the video due to copyright - oh yeah - free spirit indeed

[edit on 30/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Witholding evidence = commendable

At least I know where you are coming from now

Keeping your word = commendable

Misconstruing Exuberant1's posts to attack him = not commendable.

*Free_spirit had an agreement with the person who sent him the video. He kept to that agreement - despite the pressure from the likes of you - and that is commendable.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

One man's 'Keeping your word' is another man's 'Witholding evidence'

Using 'Misconstruing Exuberant1's posts to attack him' = not commendable.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

You saw the UFOs - the videos were made available.

You are not entitled to this video and you were lucky you got to see any of it at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You saw the UFOs - the videos were made available.

If they were made available we wouldn't be having this conversation!

You are not entitled to this video and you were lucky you got to see any of it at all.

Hmmm.So the videos were made available and now I am not entitled to this video!

I am neither lucky nor unlucky.

Evidence that could prove the Mexico UFO to be real or hoax is being denied by the very same outfit that claims to be trying to out the truth!

It stinks of you-know-what and you know it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I found it a little strange that they did not presented the video to Maussan in the same way they presented the balloons to Arturo Robles Gil (if I am not mistaken, I may mixing the names
).

If they wanted to know if Maussan, as the responsible for presenting those videos, knows what he is doing, they should have presented the video as it was to see if he accepted the video or not. Maybe they did not wanted another TV person to look bad but did not had any problems in showing how easily they fooled the videographer.

PS: It's Maussan, with an 'a'.

Edited to correct the name to Arturo

[edit on 1/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yes, but I agree with Exuberant1 on this case.

To me it is also more important not to betray the trust someone gave you than withholding the information. The information still exists, part of it was published (although I know that half the truth is not the whole truth and may be even be presented in a way that makes people think that the truth is different from what it really is) and the video can be published at any time.

I would do the same thing as free_spirit in such a case.

In fact, I have done it several times with information sent privately to me by other ATS members. The information in those cases could have been less important (I don't know yet the importance of this footage or of the whole case) than in this one, but the principle is the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I would do the same thing as free_spirit in such a case.

In fact, I have done it several times with information sent privately to me by other ATS members. The information in those cases could have been less important (I don't know yet the importance of this footage or of the whole case) than in this one, but the principle is the same.

I would hope if any of us made an agreement with someone about what we would do, that we would keep the agreement. I can fault free spirit for other things like making racist remarks and I don't think you would do that, but I can't fault him for keeping an agreement.

However, why Mr Hernandez, the photographer, wouldn't want his video analyzed can still be brought into question. I'm not accusing him of anything except not giving permission to have his video analyzed. If we all want to know the truth including him, it seems like he would want some experts to look at it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

To me it is also more important not to betray the trust someone gave you than withholding the information.

Thi$ has nothing to do with tru$t and everything to do with protecting the financial reward$ for Mr Mau$$an and Mr Hernandez.

That I find di$ta$teful.

free_spirit i$n't $haring it due to the copyright infringement that would en$ue.

Jeeper$! Who need$ TPTB when we do a good enough job fighting among our$elve$ for the truth!

Edit To Clarify

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

To me it is also more important not to betray the trust someone gave you than withholding the information.

Thi$ has nothing to do with tru$t and everything to do with the financial reward$.

Do you have any proof that free_spirit will be making money from the video which he was sent?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Do you have any proof that free_spirit will be making money from the video which he was sent?

Who said anything about free_spirit making any money?

I am sure Mr Maussan and Mr Hernandez are though right?

Kerrrrrrrrrrrching.....

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Congratulations !

YOU are the New reason free_spirit won't be sharing any more information with us about this case

thanks alot, keep up the great work.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
YOU are the New reason free_spirit won't be sharing any more information with us about this case

The new reason?

What was the old one?

Does that mean that I am exonerated due to there being another reason?

Has free_spirit said that they will not be releasing any further information on this case because I have voiced my consternation at them being more worried about government people control tools such as copyright rather than sharing?

free_spirit has nothing more to offer in this case other than to produce the RAW footage. All the opinions are in. The snapshots are there.

free_spirit will not be the one to release the RAW footage. Maussan and Hernandez will control that and as soon as they give the go ahead it will be available for all from the source.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

The new reason?

yep

What was the old one?

read the thread

Does that mean that I am exonerated due to there being another reason?

no

Has free_spirit said that they will not be releasing any further information on this case because I have voiced my consternation at them being more worried about government people control tools such as copyright rather than sharing?

they ?

free_spirit has nothing more to offer in this case other than to produce the RAW footage. All the opinions are in. The snapshots are there.

how do you know he has nothing more to offer ?

free_spirit will not be the one to release the RAW footage. Maussan and Hernandez will control that and as soon as they give the go ahead it will be available for all from the source.

do you have a crystal ball or something and already know how future events will in fact take place ?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by skibtz

Okay - so you are the reason free_spirit said that they would not be sharing anymore on this case.

Clearly that exonerates me as you already have the pleasure of being the reason.

Well done sir

they?

I am referring to free_spirit as 'they'. I have no idea as to whether they are male or female and I would rather not refer to other people as 'it'.

how do you know he has nothing more to offer ?

Okay - it's a 'him'

As I have explained. His opinions are in. His snapshots (that he has been given permission to show) are in.

All that is left is the the RAW footage.

And that will not be forthcoming as he is abiding by the copyright that has been put in place by the film owners.

do you have a crystal ball or something and already know how future events will in fact take place ?

Yes. The technology that I am in possession of could change the world dramtically and forever. I have blueprints, videos and working prototypes...

...but I wont be sharing and I shouldn't have said anything...oops - too late!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And... Here we are again.

What have we really learned? Nothing.
What has the video done to increase our understanding of the phenomenon? Nothing.
What has all the debate (bickering) accomplished? Nothing.

Just like with nearly all UFO/Alien material over the past half century -- except that which isn't exposed as a completed fraud, of course, like the Alien Autopsy -- what we're left with is another piece of lousy evidence of something (who really knows of what?) that is little more than a marginally worthless curiosity.

Yay.

And such it is with UFO study.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

All that is left is the the RAW footage.

you have no way of knowing what other evidence might be presented and i think your jumping to conclusions without any reason to

perhaps you think this is a fast food ufo evidence drive thru ? it doesn't work like that when there are multiple players involved and throwing a temper tantrum isn't gonna make things happen any faster.

and what's up with the rest of your post ?

are you talking to yourself ?

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join