It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP And I am relaxed, almost always.

Yeah about that... you need to get out more... To bad your not near Vegas I could fix that

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That was some awesome piece of video.
Jaime Maussan may finally have something legit, serious "boy who cried wolf" factor going on here.
There must be some hidden meaning to those formations those spheres (esferas) were following.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I was going to make a long reply to your many uncalled for (being nice
) statements but I will just do this....

Pseudobeleivers: These are the individuals at the opposite end of the spectrum from the pseduoskeptics . They are just like pseudoskeptics except they fanatically and erroneously believe anything, regardless of the evidence against it. These, like pseudoskeptics, will also try to force there beliefs on you. It is like saying you are either with me or against me, this again is analogous with religious fanaticism and is zealot-like. Like their counterparts on the other side, this group believes blindly in something that is thought to be false, or has been proven to be false. They continue to belief anyways because not to would be paradigm shattering , as well as ego destroying for many. This is not where one wants to fall into, the middle region (True Ufologist) is where one wants to fall into.

Five Things You Should Keep In Mind Before Posting In The UFO Forum

I suggest you review that link my friend.

While it is obvious you have passion for ufology you are going about it in the WORST WAY POSSIBLE. Attacking people with a different point of view to yours, who are trying to help the same cause you are (ufology) is nothing more than a cancer to ufology. In my humble opinion it is reflection time for you.

Your statement about this being the "best UFO case of the year" is ambiguous at best and your numbers given in that statement are errounious and inflationary.

We wonder why we aren't taken seriously? LOL, we can not even get past arguing between ourselves, and we expect to uncover the UFO mystery!!!??!! I have done some regrettable things in the past in regards to ufology (ie; being attacking, etc) but you are on a quick path to now where, that is just my friendly advice and observation.

Can you not just be nice, mature, and professional about this? You mentioned 69 pages of this thread, well I have seen 69 pages of circular arguments and flaming that has covered up what little actual investigation that has occurred.

On the video...

Unless you or anyone else can provide the RAW FOOTAGE, as well as multiple witnesses to this event (I mean like 100's, since surely those many at least would have seen this), this case is just going to go in the "unknown category". Me personally, I think it is possibly a well done CGI hoax possibly helped along by someone who is already considered questionable(Jaime Maussan). We all know ufology is PLAGUED by those trying to make money and gain popularity.

Now I know Mexico is a major hot spot for UFOs, and this could be real. But this is nothing near proof, and you attacking members is just unacceptable in my books.

Maybe some REAL investigations could be done with a little investigation and COOPORATION.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Zorgon, wasn't it you who said a couple weeks ago you have the original raw footage? If so, is something preventing you from releasing it?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Zorgon, wasn't it you who said a couple weeks ago you have the original raw footage? If so, is something preventing you from releasing it?

No I said if I had it I would certainly release it. As far as I know only Free_Spirit has it and I cannot answer for his reasons

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh yes that's right, it was free spirit. Maybe I'll have to message him.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I mean cut the crap IMHO, if you have the tape give it to some professionals. Hell, we all know Springer knows many pros that would be happy to view it and analyze it. This is a major factor in me thinking hoax by the way.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
SOLVED!! Chaff pod!

www.tpub.com...

This is THE most likely explanation aside from a clear cut hoaxing....check out the way they are released ....they jettison just like any chaff would. After that you're dealing with wind shears etc affecting a VERY lightweight material.

I like your creativity in attempting to find explanations for this sighting! However I'd call it a "possible theory" instead of "SOLVED"

I actually searched for any videos of these chaff pods in operation and was unable to find any. Such a video would go a long way in assessing your theory, if we compare a video of a known chaff pod with this video to see how similar or different they appear.

Even without seeing the chaff pod video, I can tell from this thread's video the yellow object the ejecta is released from appears at points to be a flexible object such as plastic fluttering in the wind, and the drawing you provided for the chaff pod is a solid object so that part of the sighting seems to be inconsistent with your theory.

We are all still waiting for somebody to send a copy of the original tape to Springer so he can have some pros look at it. But I don't think that will happen, I don't think they want people to find out what it really is.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

That's right, the person who has the original footage figures that it does the ufo community less harm than for everyone to realize it's not really an extraterrestrial ufo.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks jkrog8.....

You have expressed that very well.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
free_spirit was nice enough to post additional information in this thread and without that.....we would not even know about the other video or other possible witnesses that may come forward.

i think you all should be saying thank you , instead of ridiculing him.

reply to post by free_spirit

do you have an email address or a way to contact Pedro that you can share with me via U2U message ?

who or what currently owns the copyrights to the video or do you know ?

thanks in advance

[edit on 30-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Let's cut to the chase and see some definitive facts here.

Statistics of the May 22, 2009 UFO sighting in Mexico dated July 29, 2009

Yep.

Some interesting statistics and activity.

Two words though: Blossom Goodchild

Again, interesting statistics and activity - unlitmately turned out to be a massive disappointment and probably a hoax.

Stats and activity are just that: stats and activity. They are not proof or evidence when deciding whether something is real or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Yes, that is why I thanked him when he posted the second video.

But because he acted right one time it does not mean that he always acts right, he is, I suppose, as human as anyone of us.

Edited to correct what I wrote above, free_spirit did not posted the second video, he posted screen-shots of the second video.

Sorry for my mistake, that is what happens when I write in a hurry.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
no raw footage yet? well, that's fishy...too bad

I say close this thread until new information becomes available...

hey armap, could you give me a link to the 2nd video please? thanks!

[edit on 30-7-2009 by reject]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i think you all should be saying thank you

Indeed. free_spirit:

Thank you for acting just like our governments and other entities by witholding potential evidence of ET visitation from the public - all in the name of $ of course.

Thank you for labelling people racist for merely mentioning a country by name.

I will sincerely thank you when you provide the video to Wikileaks or the like so that the people who deserve to see the video can.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by easynow

Yes, that is why I thanked him when he posted the second video.

But because he acted right one time it does not mean that he always acts right, he is, I suppose, as human as anyone of us.
link to the 2nd video, please...anyone?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
We are all still waiting for somebody to send a copy of the original tape to Springer so he can have some pros look at it. But I don't think that will happen, I don't think they want people to find out what it really is.

Exactly.

Gotta keep the gravy train rollin'!

That is the perception that their actions project when they do the whole 'we have the vid' and you can see it later routine.

Still, if it makes them feel important and warm inside...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You are all lucky that freespirit showed you anything at all.

You lot are discouraging. Even to me

I might have a clip of a UFO filmed by an astronaut's helmet camera - but I might not release it now that I've been discouraged. (It's not like it would make a difference anyways).

The displays of entitlement by some members have been downright pathetic. No one owes you anything.

*Keep up the good work free_spirit! Allow me to apologize for behaviour of my fellows; they cannot help it. It is the way they were raised.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
You are all lucky that freespirit showed you anything at all.

You lot are discouraging.

Not at all. We are very unlucky that free_spirit has chosen to protect other people's money by witholding the video.

The object in the video, if proved to be non-human and intelligent would make it the most important piece of video to be in our hands for a while, arguably ever.

And so yes. I would discourage people from keeping that kind of information to themselves.

I might have a clip of a UFO filmed by an astronaut's helmet camera - but I might not release it now that I've been discouraged.

Ohhh. What if NASA ask you for that footage? Or is it theirs? So you would be holding what exactly that belongs to someone else and is not already in the public domain?

You guys have a problem with ownership.

Anyway, stick to your guns and withhold some more...

The displays of entitlement by some members...

The argument of entitlement goes both ways matey.

Are the governments entitled to withold information that could prove the ET hypothesis by using Top Secret labelling and airbrushing moon photos and delaying and editing shuttle transmissions et al?

Are Ufologists entitled to withold information that could prove the ET hypothesis by not releasig videos/photos et al until they have completed the Ufology circuit or TV/Radio, conferences and magazines et al?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
*Keep up the good work free_spirit! Allow me to apologize for behaviour of my fellows; they cannot help it. It is the way they were raised.

I do my own talking thanks and I wont apologise for standing up against people who withold information that I believe should be in the public domain. Copyrighting UFO events is as vulgar as patenting tribes and plant plants et al. A dirty business that needs some ethics asap!

I was raised to tell the truth, respect life and share what you have.

I am sorry you do not share those values but each to their own...

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join