It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by necati
It is somewhat revealing that you are again trying to attack me instead of evaluating the clip. You better should.

Looked at that clip... errorist said it best right after your clip...

Originally posted by errorist
Ofcourse it's possible to recreate this in after effects. This plugin (particular) is also often used to create rain, snow or seeds blowing in the wind. It just uses algorhythms to make particles move in a natural way. You could also use it to , for example, make a tennisball gun spitting out balls. Or bouncing pingpongballs. If the orb in the video would be spitting out smaller orbs in earth's gravity, Particular can recreate this too.

I am not saying the video is real, i'm only saying recreating it in AE doesnt prove it's a hoax.

I have a feeling as if some guys around here feel a certain unease about someone stepping on their toes.

Why would you think that? I just put this thing on hold until I see the raw footage... that might be never, but I'm not in a big hurry

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by necati

People need to be extremely wary of any UFO report video or anything from Mexico theres fame and fortune to be made.

You mean people should only listen to you and your pure Aryan race? Get out of here
you pathetic racist loser.

How can you say something that stupid? It is a given fact that different cultures have different socio-cultural backgrounds and therefore are more or less susceptible for paranormal and/ or mysterious phenomena.

I’m not an Aryan, am I a racist if I call most of my own compatriots gullible. It has to do with the way they were raised and the educational level and religious background of a person.

Do you think that something like the cargo cult phenomenon could happen in the Western world? It needs a rather different primitive socio-cultural background to happen. And primitive in this case is not meant as an insult or regarding those people to be inferior.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You mean people should only listen to you and your pure Aryan race? Get out of here you pathetic racist loser.

The simple fact of the matter is that Mexico is a UFO hot spot and people are taking advantage of this fact to make money via UFO-related hoaxes.

It has nothing to do with denigrating a race and the fact you made that link is staggering to say the least. It is possible to mention a country by name without being racist right?

Also, have you spoken to your inner circle yet to see if the lesser folk are allowed to see the RAW footage or do we have to wait for the pro's to massage their egos and wring dry the cash cow first?

[edit on 25/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Let's make it clear, I did write to Jaime Maussan a couple of days ago to ask him to join the dicussion here. (in order as well to get the video(s))

No answer from him just like expected.

We will never know if the videos are guenine or not but if he does not make the video available then chances are it is another hoax.

What a waste of time, if I had a guenine video and showed it on the internet then I would definitly provide it for download.

You wouldn't even have to ask me twice.

Cheers,
Europa

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Europa733
...if I had a guenine video and showed it on the internet then I would definitly provide it for download.

You wouldn't even have to ask me twice.

The problem is that unfortunately we do not have enough people who think like you do

Maybe they started out with the best intentions, you know, stand up to the government and get the truth out, but then they hit gold and the dollar signs hit home, the attention feels like a drug and the next thing you know we have another addict to the UFO cash cow!

It's kind of ironic that these so called UFO researchers/investigators bemoan the governments of the world for witholding evidence that could prove the existence of ET visitation and yet as soon as they have any evidence they react in exactly the same way.

Power and money is king I'm afraid and so here's a big
to those who kneel before them!

[edit on 26/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Wow just prove who the racist really is.Since race was not mentioned id say you have a problem.Or maybe you think Mexico is a race which would make you stupid.Either way doesn't matter the problem with Mexico is there media goes nuts over anything UFO related.So it leads to people hoaxing for fame and fortune. As far as accusing people you know nothing about of racism proves to me your at the very least your agenda .And don't assume someones white because there smarter than you.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
The simple fact of the matter is that Mexico is a UFO hot spot and people are taking advantage of this fact to make money via UFO-related hoaxes.

It has nothing to do with denigrating a race and the fact you made that link is staggering to say the least. It is possible to mention a country by name without being racist right?

You are absolutely right.
Star from me!

MUFON has been investigating more and more of these cases in Mexico. And isn't it interesting that when true skepticism and a little investigative proficiency is applied to some of these more famous cases they end up being complete hoaxes?

A few examples are from a Discovery channel show that involved MUFON investigating some of these videos and photos claimed as legitimate UFO's. The show ended up being cancelled I think and I only saw the first couple episodes. But the MUFON investigators discovered that these hoaxes hadn't really ever been investigated other than people like Jaime Moussan recieving information from the hoaxers.

Yet, people like Jaime Moussan point to this stuff as being credible, undeniable proof of UFO's when he actually doesn't know to begin with. But make no doubt about it. Around the globe, people use public interest in UFO's and paranormal phenomenon to fill their wallets by spreading public hysteria and false information as a major for-profit enterprise. IMO, the UFO phenomenon is very real. But it is people like this who give the field of UFO investigation and research a bad name. And then some people wonder how anyone could believe in this stuff when so many people are using blatantly hoaxed "proof" of UFO's to make money without ever really investigating alot of these cases in the first place.

The particular show I mentioned is called "UFOs Over Earth" from Discovery channel and the episode was actually the very first one entitled "UFOs: Mass Sighting in Mexico". You can see the full-length, 43 minute version of this particular show in DivX format HERE or on youtube in a 5 part series. Part One can be found HERE.

You can see the "Part Two" investigation and how they debunked one particular case invlolving cell-phone photos here in this vid:

The great thing about MUFON is their ability to apply investigative know-how and really get as close as they can to all the facts without letting personal biases or beliefs get in the way. Honestly, the evidence should be able to speak for itself. But that involves an investigative process that isn't always readily applied by organisations like MUFON. And with so many hoaxers and charlattans out there, you really have to maintain your objectivity and skepticism. Hence, we have a culture here on ATS of picking these things apart. Not necesarily because of personal biases or beliefs (although that is sometimes the case) but to be objective about these photos and videos, that objective being finding the truth.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks blaster.

I was watching some MUFON videos where they actually released some balloons in Mexico and the video became known as the "Morphing UFO:

Then it was revealed that MUFON and the Discovery channel had released the balloons:

So what does that tell us? Sometimes we can't tell the difference between balloons and a UFO.

However I don't think it's just a problem in Mexico that some people see balloons and think "UFO!!!!!!!!!", I think it could happen just as easily in Phoenix or just about anywhere.

The thing about balloons and Mexico is, there seems to be plenty of balloon "UFO" video in Mexico aside from this MUFON demonstration, which is why someone would not be totally unreasonable for at least asking the question if there could be balloons in this latest video. If it is, I certainly give them credit for finding a far more creative method of releasing the balloons than we normally see!

(BTW blaster can you please check the link in your embedded video, it gave me a 'malfomed video ID" message, thanks).

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
this is front page news, anyone who says weather ballons or swamp gas should be stoned!
it dosnt look like 3d fake and i hope it isnt but still why are they just flying around,just wanting to show us they exist and the gov is lying?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by necati

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by necati

People need to be extremely wary of any UFO report video or anything from Mexico theres fame and fortune to be made.

You mean people should only listen to you and your pure Aryan race? Get out of here
you pathetic racist loser.

Necati...

I think Free Spirit's comment is way out of line.

Sam60

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yup all i needed to see was the ever-present Mexican guy to kick off my hoaxy warning bells...funny how its always Mexico.....Mexicans are famous for celebrating everything..usually these are balloons (the other similar vids)

furthermore...there is NOTHING here to indicate this isn't something of earthly origin...you guys jump to space ships like too quickly...ruins credibility.

I remain very unimpressed.

also isnt it FUNNY how this guy was here at the right time in the right spot all cleaned up in appearance for his history making video? This screams BS. too convenient...you guys should know when your legs being pulled by now.

HOW in HELL can ANYONE other than superman pick that tiny tiny thing out of a BIG blue sky at that EXACT moment THERE IT is. LOL look how BARELY visible it is when he first finds it!!! As poor as that country is...and by lookin at that cockeyed guy he NEEDS money...my guess is hoax with a possible book deal/sale to News channel...now THAT makes sense. This is SUCH BS. Hell i cant see/find a friend at a ballgame two rows away from me...think about it.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by jeddun]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
SOLVED!! Chaff pod!

www.tpub.com...

This is THE most likely explanation aside from a clear cut hoaxing....check out the way they are released ....they jettison just like any chaff would. After that you're dealing with wind shears etc affecting a VERY lightweight material.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
also isnt it FUNNY how this guy was here at the right time in the right spot all cleaned up in appearance for his history making video? This screams BS. too convenient...you guys should know when your legs being pulled by now.

What do you mean by "all cleaned up in appearance"?

Are you expecting people in Mexico to be usually dirty?

HOW in HELL can ANYONE other than superman pick that tiny tiny thing out of a BIG blue sky at that EXACT moment THERE IT is. LOL look how BARELY visible it is when he first finds it!!!

He said that he had already seen it while he was in the bus.

And those that are used to use video or photo cameras know that, even if they have a large zoom, when the images is fully zoomed out our vision is better than the camera's. From my own experience, our vision is equivalent to a 10x zoom on a common camera.

As poor as that country is...and by lookin at that cockeyed guy he NEEDS money...my guess is hoax with a possible book deal/sale to News channel...now THAT makes sense. This is SUCH BS. Hell i cant see/find a friend at a ballgame two rows away from me...think about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Let's cut to the chase and see some definitive facts here.

Statistics of the May 22, 2009 UFO sighting in Mexico dated July 29, 2009

FACTS.-

The May 22, 2009 UFO sighting over Ciudad Satelite, Mexico is now a famous
case everywhere and more of it is coming.

YouTube user luckymauro has received 480,646 visits (and counting) to his video
titled UFO Releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage! since
July 5, 2009. This is a new record for a UFO related video uploaded to YouTube.

Reference:

This ATS thread titled UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video
footage! has 68 pages to date (and counting), 15 pages the first day, 483 flags in
21 days, many stars and honors for the thread’s author Yummy Freelunch.
These statistics represent a new record we have not seen here for quite sometime.

These 480,646 visits, 483 flags and also those stars were made by real people all over
the world proving their legitimate interest in this case. Real facts, not illusions.

If ATS would have annual awards for the best “UFO related thread of the year” this one
would be a serious contestant candidate. These facts prove unequivocally this case has
it’s own hierarchy, the numbers speak for themselves. The May 22, 2009 UFO sighting
over Ciudad Satelite Mexico is a real case of a real event, the phenomena still remains
unexplained.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

regardless of his cleanliness (which isnt the point) fact is its TOO damn convenient for him to look up and see anything in that sky...did you see how small that thing was before he "zoomed" in on it...relax guy with your political corrected'ness'...settle down junior.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

ya ok...and Hitler convinced a globe his methods were 'just'.....kinda like hiding in plain sight...i don't care how many sheeple jumped on that 'Mexican vacation UFO bus' i ain't drinkin' the Kool-aid and i ain't buyin' it guy.....Bulls&*t.

Looks like chaff to me. Sorry. That or a simple device that floats and releases smaller floaty things...who knows..i do know this, and it doesn't take a scientist, those aren't anything other than of earthly design..prove it otherwise.

Soon you'll have us all believing in Trolls and such.

My kingdom for a "Cult Starter Kit"...wow if only.....sigh

LOL wow look at the jaw piece on that guy, shoulda been a boxer..THAT should be studied and prodded not the boring balloons...LOL wow.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Statistics? Forget that, how about the 2nd video, if you really want to cut to the chase??

Am I mistaken or wasn't there supposed to be a second witness with a video of this UFO?

It could help to present it here, although for some reason I don't believe we'll ever see it, if it even exists. A shame really...

And not for nothing, but a jumbo jet appeared to fly right by this thing so I'd wonder if it was picked up by any radar in the area (or in the cockpit) or maybe there was a witness on that plane... BIG "if's"

Seems to good to be true though.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Let's cut to the chase and see some definitive facts here.

Too bad those facts are mostly about how may people are interested in the video and not about the video itself, those are the facts I want to know about, this is not supposed to be a popularity contest.

Or is it?

Edit: I should have written "how many" instead of "how may".

[edit on 30/7/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

regardless of his cleanliness (which isnt the point)
Then why talk about it? I don't get it.

did you see how small that thing was before he "zoomed" in on it...
Did you saw what I wrote about the size of things in real life when compared with things seen through a camera?

If you have access to a video camera, try it for yourself, things look much smaller when zoomed out than what we can see with the naked eye.

relax guy with your political corrected'ness'...
It's not political correctedness, it's just correctedness. And I am relaxed, almost always.

settle down junior.
It's closer to senior.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Looks like chaff to me. Sorry.

So Mexican airliners are dropping chaff packages over Mexico City

Yup that sure hits it you got it bang on with that one

So how much did the hoaxters pay the airline company to drop this chaff?

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join