It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Anything is possible, although I would not get to caught up in this video quite yet. It comes from a questionable source and the compressed youtube version does nothing to aid the investigation as it can not be analyzed due to the compression of the data.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This copy of the video is from Jaime Maussan and is much clearer !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Your right that is much better also noticed somthing did that look like a string unwinding to you you see the object starting to spin then a line appears as it continues to spin the balls showed up. Not from the center object but sorta poped into existance then moved away. I think i may have an idea how this was done going to try something first. I love magic tricks and i have a feeling ive seen something similar.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
some people who claim 2 have been abducted also claim that the craft they where in was organic or a living thing if you like maybe if that is the case maybe the sphere was giving birth these reports of spheres having smaller ones coming out of them have increased more and more each year also the truth about kem trails is starting 2 leak out how there is 2 much barium inside these poisoning our atmosphere but maybe not poison 2 beings that are not of this earth example the spheres hey anyone notice where this thing gave birth thats right in the kem trail of a passenger plane

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by easynow

Your right that is much better also noticed somthing did that look like a string unwinding ...

Thank you Easynow!

Yes this copy is much better!

Regarding a string, I don't see a string explicitly but I see an interesting effect starting around 4:41 in this video. Look at how the upper left part of the yellow object remains relatively stationary, while the remainder of the object flaps back and forth from the down position to the right position. This gives it the appearance of a light mass, non-rigid object, flapping in the wind, while anchored by something (maybe a string we can't see) on the upper left part of the object. I think this video gives us a lot more insight into the nature if that yellow object around the 4:41-4:45 time frame.

And this one is so much more pleasant to watch since it's clearer! Thanks again for posting it!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks jkrog- now I see what you're talking about- that is pretty strange-

It seemed too that in the following clip the orbs "zapped" into the so called mother ship as they danced around her...

im stumped

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Great quality video

It is interesting to note that this new high quality video has an interesting edit to it that was not applied in the previous releases.

If you check the previously released stabilised video (at 0:16 and 0:36 to the very left of the movie) you can clearly see the string of objects 'snap' back to the main object as if on a cord:

This action has been avoided and removed from the new high quality video (posted by easynow just above this one) using 2 different techniques. The first time you should see this action in the new high quality video is at 3:58 but the edit stops short of the 'snap' just before it happens.

The second edit is at 4:14 and this time the 'snap' is avoided by actually zooming in and steering the 'snap' out of the screen to the left.

It may be coincidence but for me the 'snap' action is a very interesting event and to have it removed in two very different ways mentioned above is either a very careless mistake - twice - or the people that are running the show in Mexico do not want too much focus on the 'snap'.

As I have explained previously, this may well be ET but, IMO, the evidence so far is leaning toward an earthly origin - whether that is a balloon/kite assembly and/or CGI - who knows but those options need to be exhausted before anymore cries of 'this is proof ET is here'!

[edit on 16/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

thanks, i see what your saying but you have to consider the method that was used in the stabilization video. LunaCognita who made the video locked on to the main object and used that to try and steady the FOV.

that 'snap' could be just from the stabilization process and not really in the video and maybe that's why you don't see it in the other video ?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The 'snap' appears in the original low quality video at 4:47.

The effect is very noticeable mainly because it looks very unnatural and out of place.

Having that clip in higher quality would have been good. What you see in the new clip is the editor going out of their way to ensure that the 'snap' does not appear by steering and zooming the camera right thus shunting the 'snap' out of screen to the left.

I feel that this is very important because if the 'snap' is a physical action it could indicate that the objects are joined by a tether/cord and we are not looking at CGI.

Now it may well be that this ET craft ejects it's 'orbs' on a tether or it could be that it is a man-made kite/balloon assembly - we don't know for sure...yet

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Post deleted

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

I do not see the strings, all I see is a pixel distortion or 'drag' from a rapidly moving object in contrast to the background due probably to the still low quality and highly compressed video (since it is still on youtube).

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Then what is causing the obvious bright illumination of the objects? Surely that can not be a physical trick? I have always said I thought this could be a CGI/physical mix, none the less this video is certainly a decent hoax if it is one. LOL, that or we all are idiots!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
reply to post by easynow

The 'snap' appears in the original low quality video at 4:47.
I believe what happens at 4:47 in the original low quality video in the OP that looks like a "snap" can be explained as a zoom effect of the camera. Mr Hernandez is simply zooming in and out there, I believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

yes your right it is in the other video but it is not as noticeable and the stabilization process might have added to the look of it in that video. (not sure)

and no i will not ever put an Alien from another planet label on it because there is just no way of knowing anything like that. but good eye, it certainly would be nice to have the raw video.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Goos stuff

I think you're right - looks like a result of the zoom that has been applied.

If we had this effect shown in high quality could an image/video/CGI pro be able to use the effect to decipher whether the object is real or has been overlayed using CGI?

It could be that the effect is the result of bad CGI or proof that the object is there in real time and space

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

There was a second video of the event released that showed the objects with no shine or glow.

It is quite possible that the objects in the Pedro video are being illuminated by the sun.

If it isn't the sun then we need to know how objects filmed by two different cameras at the same time could glow on one film and not the other.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Don't worry - I don't think you're screaming 'aliens'

We definitely need to get the raw vid ASAP

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I don't know if someone think about that before as I didn't read the 60+ pages but does anybody else think that it could be someone juggling with some balls?

I've seen similarity in the movement of the objects, I will find a better video later, it could be an juggler with those fireballs hold by string, don't remember what's the name of those stuff.

[edit on 7/16/09 by ufopunx]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufopunx
I don't know if someone think about that before as I didn't read the 60+ pages but does anybody else think that it could be someone juggling with some balls

Are you serious with this question?
I just have to ask.

With all of the extreme skepticism and ludicrous examples of explanations, this one takes the cake.

so are you serious or is your sarcasm dryer than mine?

b

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Yes I'm serious, I've found similarity in the movement, those videos don't show it good but as a juggler I know how they can move and how this could be balls juggled or "linked" together with a wire.

This video is better, it is done with an astrojax

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join