It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I am quite sure this will sound "woo-woo" but to me the phenomenon seems very organic. Alive. More like some unknown entity giving birth to others. Just saying...

Yes, I have noticed that too, as have other posters. Could it be a Plasma Entity, what about some pure multidimensional energy entity, or one of those "Critters" that mikesingh coined in the tether footage? It does look like a birthing mother in some way, but it could be how these alien ships function, especially if they are robotic. (replicators from SG1 anyone?)

[edit on 7/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by badw0lf

You should know how easy it is to reproduce effects like that. It won't take weeks to do it. And there is no need to prove it to you. What's the point of proving something you already know?
We're going off topic again.

It is possible that it is CGI. There is no way anyone can prove it by making a similar video. The only way is to get the original recording but we probably won't get it.

Indeed it would not take weeks, but the fundamentals of achieving a believable effect (and one like this that garners so much attention is far more believable than something obviously rendered) is not as trivial as loading up AE and bunging a few things in a layer without an understanding of the effects used. That's all I was saying.

I wish manbird12000 had posted in this thread.

Other than that, I do agree with you - the original footage would go a long way in helping check this out. But I too get the impression that we wont be seeing it considering JM is involved. And it appears that the youtube member hosting this, has so far declined the offer to participate here.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Amazing Thread

It has grown more than 10 pages in 8 hours

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just a final note, since I see alot of repeats in this thread. For those who just came here, do read the whole thread. It is worth it... promise. =)'

or atleast the first 15 pages...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Well of course it wouldn't be exactly as I describe it but it isn't rocket science either. Once you get used to it it's pretty simple.
I guess I oversimplified it.

Here is something similar
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well said

Interesting or unexplained footage doesn't automatically equal OMG! Aliens!

There's another thread that's just begun with another intriguing video...UFOs over Tlalnepantla, Mexico City. People should hop on board while it's still fresh...'possibly' balloons but very intriguing!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh, and, anyone else notice how smooth the smaller orbs move in comparison to the clouds? And how sharp they are with the rest of the pic when moving out? There is no ghosting on them at all. I believe more than when I first watched it that this is a CGI.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
These topics always end being a crap throwing contest, the Skeptics can't 100% proof their case and neither can the believers, there is not enough data to support EITHER claim so it will just remain speculation.

Assuming it's a real UFO event, to me it looks like it's testing a weapon system of some sort.

"extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof" applies to both SKEPTIC and BELIEVER.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is already certain this thread will be a "ATS Big Thread", with the same circular arguments being made with no way to prove anything, I just wish the circular and redundant debates would cease until and IF (that is a big if) more information comes to light.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I've done alot of CGI in my day and this video would have to be pretty perfected to produce a magnificient array of luminescent entities.

My opinion? Authentic.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I am quite sure this will sound "woo-woo" but to me the phenomenon seems very organic. Alive. More like some unknown entity giving birth to others. Just saying...

This was my initial instinct also, pretty much what I felt when I saw the tether footage - very organic.

Maybe there are creatures that live in the highest reaches, not necessarily aliens but there's plenty that live in the extreme depths that we haven't yet seen so why not something that lives at extreme heights? Aircraft only go so high so they wouldn't necessarily come into contact and their is a heck of a lot of sky up there... you never know.

cheers

berth

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah, you 'have a life'. Molto Congrats. It frequently amazes me, actually, that you spend so much time here, given your incredibly narrow and cynical outlook. Makes me wonder what you get out of it. But yeah, I'm sure you have a very self-satisfied, fulfilling life.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Originally posted by zorgon

Well we are on page 7 and the usual list of debunkers have not yet swooped in on this. Normally you will see the regulars on page one but at least by page two...The fact that NONE of them have offered an opinion is extremely telling.

First of all, there are no debunkers on here in the fashion that you guys dream of. There are only those of us that have the ability to use logic, reason and common sense to separate faith and belief from actual discussion.

Second, one can assume they are not "running scared" of this "extraordinary video" but that it is a Sunday after a major holiday, and checking ATS every 5 minutes to see someone's wet dream of a short, meaningless video and comment on it is not their highest priority. I.E. most of us have a life.

Debunkers rarely tackle something they cannot explain... at least not until they work out a game plan

According to you guys "debunkers" can never explain anything anyway, so what is the loss here? lol. And there is not much to explain with this video, other than the obvious and disturbing lack of additional evidence that would make it worth looking into. Basically, there in NOTHING more to this video than the hundreds of USELESS night time videos of meaningless lights against a dark background without any perspective.

So, lets not freak out and loose our collective heads over the fact that your believed group of "debunkers" have not poured in here to entertain you.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

It very well could be, but unfortunately all we have is probability based on opinions, expert or not. I do not foresee any of the needed data coming forth to take this case a step further, which is unfortunate but is always the case no days. That is why I really am more skeptical and somewhat 'mad' at cases today, there is not a strong enough research entity (like Blue Book or Condon in the 40-60's), plus with all the videos out there and the Internet it is SO SO easy to hoax, and even if it is real, you never have the original film. It seems that even with the new UFO wave taking place there is no real good evidence. This could be because government interference or too many hoaxers which deter real investigators, plus there is not enough funding for places like MUFON,NICAP, and others. So all we have really is eyewitness reports and shaky and poor quality videos, I guess that is the price we pay for all this wonderful advanced film capturing technologies.

Cases today are MUCH harder to confirm and take to a serious investigation level, although there are some good ones, it is not nearly like it was in the past IMO. There is a lot more 'sorting through the crap' today.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Now this video is either CGI or an actual UFO, there is no in between, and there is no other possibilities worth looking into. It is not ball lighting as ball lightening doesn't behave like that AT ALL.
[edit on 7/6/2009 by jkrog08]

Ball lightning does not behave like that at all!?!? You sure about that? Could you please provide some evidence based on that assumption... as I have already provided evidence to the contrary. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
as if now we can have those who gave away a flag like sheep in the first hours admiting this video is faker than the crop circle 7th July Major Solar Storm Mayhem or the 2012 Nibiru is coming and hiding after the sun with the blood thurtsy Annunaki awaiting to be close enough to come here have a beer with us

Unbeleivable response...its so sad because there is lot more footage which for me deserved this attention...

thank you mexican hoaxer guy from who knows where..i you had the guts to show ur face ...urggggg

Dont you think if this was soooo amazing it would be up in the news somewhere??..is there any link??

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I actually found some images in regards to ball lighting. I'm not sure if you could classify this event as ball lightning. The behavior doesn't match up at all. Let me show you what I mean.

Here is an image with the different types of lightning phenomenon.

I also found information leading me to believe that ball lightning has the same sort of undertones as the UFO phenomenon.

Ball lightning may be an atmospheric electrical phenomenon, the physical nature of which is still controversial. The term refers to reports of luminous, usually spherical objects which vary from pea-sized to several meters in diameter. It is sometimes associated with thunderstorms, but unlike lightning flashes, which last only a fraction of a second, ball lightning reportedly lasts many seconds. Laboratory experiments have produced effects that are visually similar to reports of ball lightning, but it is presently unknown whether these are actually related to any naturally occurring phenomenon. Scientific data on natural ball lightning is scarce owing to its infrequency and unpredictability. The presumption of its existence is based on reported public sightings, and has therefore produced somewhat inconsistent findings. Given inconsistencies and the lack of reliable data, the true nature of ball lightning is still unknown.[1]

Good ol Wikipedia

If you read it says, "The presumption of its existence is based on reported public sightings, and has therefore produced somewhat inconsistent findings".

So in order for the ball lightning theory to hold any water, you will actually have to prove ball lightning exists in the first place.

I'm sure someone with your intelligence can see the obvious problem.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The tumbling and falling of the thing is kinda weird. Why would something tumble around it's axis all the time? And where are all the smaller ones stored that also tumble? It doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There are not a ton of ball lightning videos out there. Of those, none of those look anything like this. Ball lightning spawning more ball lightning to either side? That's ludicrous. If you can dig up one other ball lightning video that is anything like this, would love to see it. But you won't find it, such a video does not exist.

If this is so easy to create with CGI (easy as falling of a bike, anyone with a HS education could make it in minutes, etc.), I'd love to see someone replicate this in short order.

Still looks like those objects are connected in some way, and very light. Even if it is very abnormal, I would hesitate to call it anything alien. Pity the source is suspect, and the original film not available.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Too bad he wasn't a professional camera man with a more powerful camera! It's compelling video for sure!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The physics side of me is suspicious about this video, if the "mothership" was rapidly rotating as described by the eyewitness then the orbs it released would have been sprewn out in a spiral, instead we have a rapidly rotating object (apparently) with orbs that come out in a perfect linear path both sides of it which defies aeronautical and physical logic. I have to say this alone makes me suspicious.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join