It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
We know there are many CGI UFO hoaxes on the web. Now you find me examples of the contrary.

What on earth has that got to do with what I posted?

You find me evidence that someone didn't CGI them.

Why should I? I am not saying this is real. Only that the manner in which DGFenrir is supporthing his assertions is faulty.

How would you like someone to prove something isn't done, by the way?

If UFO activity is as common as posters like you make out, that shouldn't take you long now should it?

Here we go... Posters like me, eh? Find me ONE post where I have made ANY such allegation... Quit sticks, I'll be waiting...

And before you call me some "debunker", I S+F'd this thread because I want people to make their own minds up on this video and post what they see in this video without acting like a school child about how "the debunkers can't prove jack, so it must be real!!"

[edit on 6-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

There you go, you obviously did not even bother to read my post, and decided to whine on about something entirely at random..

Lets recap.

Now, I also believe it is quite possible that it is CGI. BUT I would not be so cocky in stating how 'easy' it is, and you're really making yourself out to be an arrogant member of the forums by your continual snide contributions.

Do you see the part .. the ENTIRE paragraph actually, where I said I would be inclined to believe this is CGI - yet I made no assertion one way or another. The point of my post was that creating the sort of effect here is not done without a modicum of talent to pull it off.

If it is as easy as riding a bike, as was claimed, then we should have an example up here for that claim to be validated. Why is that offensive to you? Would it not serve to strengthen a given claim?

No, it's not as easy as riding a bike. It *IS* certainly possible and has been done far more convincing in the past, if certain elements had not been discovered to prove them to be hoax - the Haiti clip is a prime example.

Far out, 'posters like you' really do not help any discussion on this topic.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is the connection between the spheres and the atmosphere:

"Destruction of greenhouse gases over tropical Atlantic - Large amounts of ozone – around 50% more than predicted by the world's state-of-the-art climate models – are being destroyed in the lower atmosphere over the tropical Atlantic Ocean."

"http://www.physorg.com/news133620023.html"

Bromine and Iodine Oxide...I question that these chemicals are being made entirely by phytoplankton.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by badw0lf

Blabla

Very good, that's the calibre of your entire reasoning.

pfft.

I was just pointing out the lack of knowledge about computer graphics of the person I quoted. He thought it would take weeks to add a few moving dots to the video.
THere is no need for me to reproduce any footage. Won't bother myself with downloading the software needed for this.
And why do I have to prove it? I'm not the truth seeker here. Why not you prove that it is not CGI?

When you learn to read, and stop your inane blathering, I might bother to read your posts.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well, in this case JM is only a host for a show, and since it was recorded in Mexico I guess JM was the logical call for the cameraman.

So we shouldn't discredit the footage because of JM.

Anyway, I have kinda lost interest now of this thread, since it have become an outsmart contest.

Was a great clip Freelunch. But unless we get the RAW footage, it will remain unknown and just cool. =)

Rock on people.

Next thread plx plx.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Woa woa woa. Hey now, I never said there is no way this could be CGI. All I said was it the it wasn't necessarily CGI.

See I work for a law firm. My job is to rummage through piles of records, photos, and other evidence and deduce where or when an action occurred that implies liability of a party. This also includes expert witness testimony. Basically it is my job to find tangible evidence from a haystack. I've been here a long time, and am pretty darn good at my job.

With that said I was basically waiting for someone to come along that could be considered a true expert witness. \

That would be you big guy.

"Look folks, I sold 3D solid modeling software, rendering software, FEA & CFD software for almost a decade! Autodesk purchased a company called Alias Wavefront. Autodesk manufactures a product that most of you have at least heard of, AutoCAD. They purchased Alias Wavefront to acquire a product called Maya. Maya allows for graphic designers to create other-worldly effects and complex renderings."

I can easily take your word for it over almost anyone else because obviously you know what you are talking about.

I will say based on the preponderance of the evidence it is impossible to deduce fallibility on the party in question and equally as impossible to deduce that this party perpetrated a blatant hoax.

I am using my brain by not accepting certain claims although logical because there is too much room for speculation.

Besides, I live for the debate. It's fun stuff. Asking someone to design a CGI video that everyone here says would take only a few minutes is not too much to ask. Is it?

It would definitely be supporting evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I really do not want to hear the damn bird explanation! THIS VIDEO IS NOT OF BIRDS, why is it that "birds" are always the explanation to orb fleets (yes, a lot of times they are, but in a decent number of cases that theory is ridiculously and erroneously put forth)? There is NO POSSIBLE way the objects are birds, so let us smash that ludicrous postulate right now. I am sick of 'birds', seagulls, geese....LOL, sometimes I wish they did not even exist because that is a classic skeptic explanation, regardless if the 'birds' are flying supersonic and glowing (as in the Tremonton case) or just obviously look nothing like birds with no fluttering (there is no fluttering AT ALL in this video) and impossible movements that appear mechanical AND intelligent. Come on people, forget the damn birds already, they do not fit this case! (LOL sometimes I do feel like an enemy of birds because debunkers LOVE to use them, even when they are obvious to any somewhat intelligent human as not being responsible). Rant over....

Now this video is either CGI or an actual UFO, there is no in between, and there is no other possibilities worth looking into. It is not ball lighting as ball lightening doesn't behave like that AT ALL.

So this film is, again in my opinion.

1. A UFO that releases several smaller UFOs

OR

2. A CGI hoax, for which if it is I wish bad things upon the hoaxer.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Simply stunning!
Another whose Scientific Method is to prove a negative.

Erm, it appears there is a distinct lack of comprehension on this thread the last few posts.

Prove a negative?

I aksed DGFenrir to prove how easy it is, as he is making assinine claims that to create a realistic 3d effect, is as simple as riding a bike.

Good grief...

I have a much simpler idea... why not familiarize yourself with the software packages in question. Read the literature, the reviews and the blogs - you will quickly discover that what is being said is true - these are incredibly simple CGI techniques. Heck an ounce of research on your part would reveal dozens of videos created by CGI that blow the crap out of this video.

And obviously you failed to READ the part where I said I am not convinced this is real, but I am not going to start claiming it is either.

READ.

I also stated that I have experence with software that can most certainly recreate this effect, but it IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS DRAWING A DOT.

You guys are really just lobbing granades at anyone now, in your attempts to bash down anyone - even when theyre half agreeing with you - into submission.

We have no need (Nor desire) to prove a negative. Our libraries and belief systems are built upon a foundation of rational, cogent and logical explainations that do not require proof - like the sun rising in the East, we know these facts as mostly self-evident. And if I did recreate this video in exacting detail... then what? We STILL know that it COULD HAVE been created on a computer, not that it, in fact, was.

Prove a negative, by providing an example of just how easy it is?

I'm entirely bewildered at your logic.

It would be proving a claim made. Not proving a negative.

Why don't you take the time to support your claim that it COULD NOT have been created on a computer.

Dear me....

Lets Recap.

Now, I also believe it is quite possible that it is CGI. BUT I would not be so cocky in stating how 'easy' it is, and you're really making yourself out to be an arrogant member of the forums by your continual snide contributions.

Do try to at least read before you start your assaults.

THEN we might be more willing to consider that this is NOT a CGI creation.

You do that, in the mean time, I'll stick to watching some people make baseless claims, refuse to back them up, and froth at the mouth as soon as anyone dare reply to them.

What a joke...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I don't know if this is real or fake but this is the best damn UFO video I have ever seen I have seen an awful lot of them. Many are very obviously fake but this one seems pretty legitimate.

I'm not saying it's real, I'm just saying holy crap that was impressive whatever it was!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
On another note.... It is good to see ATSters jump on this thread so much (350 flags in less than 24 hours), but I fear that many are going to call this "absolute proof", please do not as this is far from that and unless very unlikely evidence like the original film, meteorological/astronomical stats from the day, and many witnesses come forth. The very poor qualtiy youtube film is NOT evidence in anyway what so ever, and should never be used as such. But at least this is something new to add to the growing cases in ufology and something to add to our cause showing that there is very strange things happening even now (unless of course this is a hoax, then the thread should be moved to the proper forum so it does not pollute real ufology). But again, this is not proof, at best it is simply fascinating footage loosely documenting yet another amazing UFO event. At worst it is a hoax and a mockery of ufology. That is my two cents 26 pages later into this. I am sure this will end up with 500, hell maybe 1000 flags, I just hope it doesn't end up being a hoax and make us many at ATS have egg on their face again.

Yummy Freelunch: Thank you for finding this and bringing it to the board, this is possibly another "ATS Classic" and either way we should all learn something from this apparently fascinating footage.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
It would be an awfully big, bright bird to do that..and laying giant golden eggs, too, I suppose

Whose giant eggs defy gravity at that! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You should know how easy it is to reproduce effects like that. It won't take weeks to do it. And there is no need to prove it to you. What's the point of proving something you already know?
We're going off topic again.

It is possible that it is CGI. There is no way anyone can prove it by making a similar video. The only way is to get the original recording but we probably won't get it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Please give another link for video. I cant open it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The footage is typical of ufo orb activivity and incredible having the mothership releasing the smaller ufo orbs. It's either real or CGI, defo no birds and marsh gas, and from personal sightings completely bang on in authenticity.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

as i stated i was watching and commenting at teh same time and told it how i saw it.

im in no way trying to debunk this video at all, (i believe in alien/ufo stuff tyvm)it would be great if it was proved a real orb phenomenon and until it is proved to be either hoax or real il have to stand on the fence and seeing were this goes.

i always look at things objectively and go over all the possibilities before i claim alien/ufo or a floating jesus

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Originally posted by pjslug
Superb video. One of the best I've ever seen. Let's take into account all the possibilities of what we see before us:

1) Intelligently controlled and self-replicating UFO by alien beings
2) Intelligently controlled and self-replicating UFO by extra-terrestrial machines
3) Intelligently controlled and self-replicating UFO by some unknown force or energy
3) Top secret, intelligently controlled by man or remote control and self-replicating UFO made by a government agency (reverse-engineered of otherwise)
4) CGI

As far as I can see, those are the only options.

how bout adding a 5th possibility

5) bugs (interdimensional or ability to change their frequency state)....similar to what we see from the STS tether....

[edit on 6-7-2009 by whitemotel]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by whitemotel]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

good catch freelunch.

how bizarre. what could explain it?? assuming the footage is not tampered with.

i'll have to scan the whole thread now and see if any1 came up with a convincing theory.

snf4u

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Awsome Awsome Awsome !!!

Star and Flag

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
reply to post by badw0lf

You should know how easy it is to reproduce effects like that. It won't take weeks to do it. And there is no need to prove it to you. What's the point of proving something you already know?
We're going off topic again.

It is possible that it is CGI. There is no way anyone can prove it by making a similar video. The only way is to get the original recording but we probably won't get it.

yeah, the guy next to me at work does some Blender, and After Effects can do amazing things.

if it is CGI, it's very smart, very well done, and very disciplined (ie it's not too flashy). I think it's worth looking for other explanations here. Could be CGI, but my personal hunch would be no.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am quite sure this will sound "woo-woo" but to me the phenomenon seems very organic. Alive. More like some unknown entity giving birth to others. Just saying...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join