It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

nice video Yummy Freelunch , thanks for posting that

that is one of the strangest ufo's i have ever seen

why the yellow color

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
At first I thought it was something breaking up in the atmosphere, then they zoomed in on it and it clearly isn't what I thought. Then I thought it looked like a large balloon with smaller balloons attached together with string, wrong again.
They looked organic, made of light, not metallic. I wish I could see and film something that interesting. Never once have I seen a UFO with my own eyes

Very nice find OP
Star and Flag for you!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Interesting video

My first thought was that it could be a carefully constructed balloon that was designed to release smaller balloons/mini kites.

The objects look as if they are being blown about by air and not by some means of self-propulsion.

Certainly a UFO, not so sure it is alien but then that's why we are here right...

..to take the evidence, rip it apart and find the answers

S+F

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes, ty all..I sure wish I'd been the one who saw this too! And you're right, it DOES look organic..but I've heard some abductees say the ships were alive, organic..so maybe this is one..and yes, the yellow color..odd..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by necati

I've been seeing and filming these things for years and once even saw the mothership and the smaller ufo orbs together, but never caught that episode on film. Wow that's the real ufo orbs on that tape, excellent find!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mothership releasing drones maybe?
Is there any more info on this sighting?
It surely must have been picked up by a few websites/news etc
Any idea of its size?
S+F

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
wow that was impressive
Good find

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I really dont know anymore than you from watching it. It was a new video from someone I subscribe to on Youtube..but I think I've seen the host on many shows.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by hikix

And strange they started doing it after the jet flew by. Maybe they're testing the jet fuel , or something..

if you look at the vid closely, imo, it appears to 'already' be there AS the plane is flying pass...at first thought, I completely thought it was the jet that launched the yellow matter. However, looking at the vid again, it doesn't appear to be so..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Wow, you are right! I thought the same thing, that it was from the jet at first, until about 4 mins into the video, he gets a closer look at them.

I wonder if anyone in the plane saw them??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The only thing I ask myself is why some objects of unknown origin, moving erratically are considered to be intelligent???

PS: The host is Jaime Maussan ("flying horse Maussan")

[edit on 5-7-2009 by necati]

link   
It would appear to be good footage but im not sure its real.

Why would the guy pull away to film himself telling you what was happening (which didnt happen until after he said) and look all shifty when telling us?
He kept looking sideways as if he had something to hide and showed no excitment whatsoever.
In a lot of these cases its not the actual ufo footage that gives it away but the person filming its reaction that does.

I think he was lying and so as good as it seems think its fake.

I hope im wrong but thats my opinion.

link   
For some reason, I always thought that these 'orb' types were in fact - a full spacecraft using some sophisticated cloaking technology, due to which just the corners were visible. that is, the tips - where the lights glowed. However, recently (and especially after seeing this extraordinarily clear and daytime sighting), I've been forced to change my views.

These are indeed, independent probes/crafts/soutships?

This is actually an excellent find. Lov it.

S & F !

..ps-oh, and btw, yummy - sorry if i sound weird for saying this,
but i think you are gorgeous..

There - said it.

phew.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

OK. Ill do some snooping around and see what i can find.
What is it about S.America that attracts so many amazing UFO sightings i wonder?
Defo one of the best ive seen.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh yes baby, now thats what i call a ufo vid.. Like to see them explain that away.. Good find S&F..

I seen something uncomprehendable once, if only i had my camcorder with me at the time, it would have put every ufo sceptic to bed, they would have had to go get a job in burger king or sumthin..

Excelent Video, Thanks..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I just watched this on youtube, and as I'm not usually impressed by ufo vids, this one was pretty amazing.

You are right Yummy Freelunch, it is indeed pretty amazing footage, thanks for sharing.
strrd and flggd.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Very unusual stuff! I think they all behave like balloons that have been tied together and are buffeted by thermals or wind. Unfortunately, that explanation doesn't define how the beginning of the footage has the smaller objects dispersing from the golden object. I'm puzzled and bamfoozled. Maybe other members can explain the objects? Add another flag

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
that is definetly strange that a jet flies by then these orbs of light start shooting off..alien or not it gets a
haven't seen a video like this before. The color, it has to be some sort of energy or something radiating the light. Still not thinking properly after yesterday festivities..

good find S&F

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well if you watch at one moment..dangit..I started typing this and forgot to get the time on the video..but they twirl and dance around the "mother ship", not so unintelligent, they act like happy babies..hahah

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ashestoashes

aww ty for that , blush..yes..they do seem independent and happy..i dont know why i get that feeling..but i do

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join