It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Kaifan

You know, there's a big difference in looking up at the sky and eventually notice a little light moving somewhere, and looking at your left and see a few spheres flying along with you and moving at your same speed and direction, i would guess anyone on a plane would know the difference, and satellites? really?, in ww2? pre space era? next to the airplanes? foo fighters are a known phenomena documented by USA, Germany and Japanese pilots, we are not talking about some dude on the street looking up, these spheres were researched by both USA and Germany and were considered by both countries as a secret enemy's weapon for a long time, until the end of the war when the USA found out the Germans also thought it was a USA made weapon

I was too brief.

I said they looked similar. And I DID NOT say the objects in ww2 were satellites, your making me look stupid mate, haha.

I was trying to say that at night people see similar objects, some claim they are satellites, but I'm not so sure, some claim they are not because of the strange movements. I've seen them myself. I am not saying they are satellites.

I was basically saying "maybe" these objects from ww2 are the same thing people see at night, which means they are not satellites.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

well, sorry about that, i didn't mean to make you look bad, but your words kind of came out wrong

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Or in otherwords an upperdimensional being?

I mean, wouldn't that be precisely what we would observe?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22 but the lamest UFO evidence video always get pushed to the front of the line. I just don't get it.

You call THIS lame? Boy you need to get out more
Even the skeptics have stayed away from this one...

This Jaime guy is a shyster.

What the hell does that matter? he didn't film it he presented it. Had it been posted here at ATS first would that have made any difference to the actual film?

Man guys like you I just don't get it

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

LOL yeah no problem, sorry about the wording. It came out wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

PS. some of the quotes on this site about this topic make me sick!

how can you judge a whole site using just one thing one person
said . what the hell is wrong w/ you? if you don't like this site GET OUT .

don't comeback, i promise we won't miss your thread pollution.
maybe you just need some chocolate!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

i saw a similar sighting on the night of july 4th in manhattan ks. it looked like the large main ufo sphere in this video. fiery and luminous. it was in the dark, and im sure it wasnt a firework, it slowly moved across the sky and faded when it went out of my sight.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by A Mere Human]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's a Boeing bomb! jezz that was a waste of bandwidth!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Come on guys, this is obviously venus reflecting the sun off of the jet that just passed, combined with ball lightning and swamp gas that somehow reached the upper atmosphere

S & F, great vid.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Now thats amazing hopefully its real you know what I mean. I am saying that it does indeed look real and I do believe ufos exist. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

Pictures? Video? I'm all for making guesses but if you're going to claim that this is definitely a Boeing bomb and then claim that the thread is a waste of space would you care to show us how the thing in the sky is similar to a Boeing bomb or at least give us a detailed explanation?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I see it was posted today but when was the actual footage taken?
May 22, 2009, according to Jaime Maussan, in the greater Mexico city suburban area.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage how the thing in the sky is similar to a Boeing bomb or at least give us a detailed explanation?

I don't think a detailed explanation is needed but I doubt Boeing flushes the toilet over Mexico City

Boeing Bomb 18 up, 6 down love it hate it

Boeing Bomb(N) A frozen block of excrement falling from aircraft at high altitude and impacting an object and can cause damage to property and humans as well as in extreme cases, death.

Urban Dictionary
www.urbandictionary.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longchenpa
whatever they are, they are connected on a string or something. look at the 5:00 mark and see how the small ones move. clearly connected by a string.

I don't know if they are connected by a string, but that was what it reminded be, some beads on an elastic string.

This does not mean that this is my explanation for it, just that what it reminded me of.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
We have a winner

I didn't know that this was a contest, what is the prize.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
what'd that one guy say? carumba! that thing was havin little babies.
huh? or could that have been a portal being filmed? it is time for the
fallen ones to start showing up in droves. excellent! you did good girl.
and look as jelousy rears its ugly head.

PS. some of the quotes on this site about this topic make me sick!
i stared i flaged and i salute you.

all hail, a yummy free lunch!

what do you mean your out of hair? do expect me to eat my soup w/out
any hair. perposterous!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

Pictures? Video? I'm all for making guesses but if you're going to claim that this is definitely a Boeing bomb and then claim that the thread is a waste of space would you care to show us how the thing in the sky is similar to a Boeing bomb or at least give us a detailed explanation?

Big lumps of yellow stuff breaking up should have been a big give away!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've watched this and I must say... if it is a fake, it is a very very well done fake. But honestly, the thing appears to be HUGE (at least a thousand feet, right?) I mean im no expert in estimating the size of distant objects but from what I can tell when he zooms out or when the plane passed by, it looks to be very far and very high up. I do not know what could explain this, balloons WAY up high tied to each other or something? At the end of the video a few of the orbs prancing around the 'mothership' and it does not seem like they are bound by eachother in any way.. and even if they were tied to eachother, how could one thing eject all the other "balloons" and have all the dozens of them remain stationary and/or move about 'intelligently'? Seriously, it's odd.

Anyways, I want to know about that plane the passed, they would have had to see something right? Could it be possible to know what plane that was and all the passengers by tracking down any planes that were in that exact area at the time and date of shooting? Probably hard to track down something like that though...

What kind of explination is there to this? I keep trying to think of something that could explain this or even something that could remotely debunk it but overall I got nothing.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage I just find it odd that the video maker has seen at least two UFOs and filmed them when no one else has seen them.

Why would that be odd? Here at ATS Johnny Anonymous has gone out hunting and has several videos of UFOs and other strange things

Most people go about there day to day life and never see much.. I have seen people walk over a 20 dollar bill... very few people are observant about things around them

But if you are looking for UFOs and looking up a lot with a camera in hand would you not be more suited to catch them?

Its funny actually when someone has a single short clip we scream why didn't they take better video... and when someone goes to do just that and gets better video we are suspicious because he has to many

Can't win

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freemindmine
That is great footage, good find, I love to see what reason will be given to this one, sure don't look like a bird to me! Let hope more and more video's like this one come out, again great find Yummy Freelunch.

EDIT: I should have said before "FLAGED"

[edit on 5/7/09 by freemindmine]

I know I'm almost more excited about the way people will try to put this off than the actually video...

Great video.....It's long enough......Shows it happening in the process and not just a quick clip of the middle of something...
It's daytime, doesn't look CGI ........What more could you realisticly expect from a video?

Great find Free Lunch........

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Although this is an interesting UFO video, I believe the Turkish UFO video of ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... is more interesting. In that video, a distinctive UFO ship can be seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join