It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a ghost cat in Taranaki?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Donna and Ross Sowerby had set up a security camera after a bike went missing from their property recently. But instead of catching the possible culprits, the sceptics believe they've captured something much more obscure.

When Ross returned from work on Wednesday evening, the couple sat down to watch the 40-minute video and were more than surprised by what they saw about 25 seconds in. "I said 'did you see that?' because I wasn't sure if it was just me," said Ross. "I was sort of expecting to see nothing."

An orange coloured blurry ball came into view and made its way across the screen and was out of sight 30 seconds later.

Source Link: www.stuff.co.nz...

I usually don't post paranormal articles, threads, photos or videos but when something as unusual as this comes along I simply couldn't help it. I have found a few videos in over 14 yrs of searching that continue to make me say Hmmm. This is one of them. It is interesting is all. Enjoy and please comment.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
IDK but i love cats. even ghost cats would be adorable!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Looks like a bug on the lens to me.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
...believe me...theres enough wierd, wonderful and downright creepy things wandering around the Taranaki...

...and thats just the locals...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

Wow, that was pretty cool. The "thing" even moves like a cat. I watch the neighbors cats and they stop and look at every distraction. The ghost moves just like a real one moves.
This is quite strange as this is daytime hours.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
appears to be a nat on the camera lens but I agree it does mimic the gestures of a cat.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I doubt that is actual footage of this "ghost cat" is some ways, but I am having trouble thinking if it actually is what it is supposed to be. I guess there COULD be a ghost cat there.

(As you can see, I am not the best at trying to explain some of my thoughts. Maybe I'm just tired.)

new topics

top topics

join