It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian's In News, Sometimes I wonder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntManBee
This is an interview with NBC correspondent Ali Arouzi. Skip ahead to the last 15 seconds of the video in full screen and watch his eyes. I saw it for myself on the live broadcast. You really need to see the full screen version to get the full effect.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 7/5/2009 by AntManBee]

This is a really strage one.

In the last 3-4 sec the reporter's eye's seem to change somehow.
I am not sure if he's just looking up but it's like his eye's get bigger and blacker?

I can hear the twilight theme ....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The jury is still out for me on this too, however honestly, I have never seen so any beautiful and perfect complexion people out there that this random video effect seems to affect their face. That in itself is interesting. They all seem to have great skin.

I just noticed it, and thought it curious.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik
I saw it for myself on the live broadcast. You really need to see the full screen version to get the full effect.

That is very strange, yes, I did a frame by frame and there seems to be some kind of blue energy. Yeah, alot of these reporters seem to speak to war. In the Palin video note her diatribe about how there should be less money spent on internal inquiries and more spent on war. To me this is kind of strange conversations for a day of resignation.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by ChemBreather
What are those black dots up in left corner about ??
They move around...

They're sometimes referred to as "Ducks." They are a form of "bird." The most famous duck ever is Daffy Duck. He overdosed on crack in the 80s and died.

I was wondering about that slobber puss....oh well. As far as the film, it's the digital imaging. The tech people don't have this perfected yet. Do you really think that this is shape shifting and she can't hold the form....

She is the biggest looser I've ever seen. Quitting before her term does not look good on her resume. If she runs and somehow wins the big office...heaven help us all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Ok, go to 23 seconds on the video, look to the right on her neck and find her hair. the distortion is the same as her hair and mixes in. At first I thought it was just an artifact throught the video of her hair, and that the wind was moving. But later I realised on some frames it was not the hair.

I see it SoulOrb it really is odd, looks like scales coming through. I did think it was her hair but its definatly something else. Is she reptilian or is it just a distortion on the film......not sure but good find.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyPete

This is an interview with NBC correspondent Ali Arouzi. Skip ahead to the last 15 seconds of the video in full screen and watch his eyes. I saw it for myself on the live broadcast. You really need to see the full screen version to get the full effect.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Good lord, that is some crazy stuff right there.

I've seen this eye phenomenon in other videos, but those were on youtube with horrible quality.

It was shocking to see it so clearly on MSNB's website, really weird stuff.

I'm not ready to cry Reptilian, but it's definitely strange.

The most shocking thing was seeing it on live TV. I've seen the blurry YouTube videos, and the only ones that really impressed me were the ones like this, with the "black eyes" thing. I don't know what it is, but after watching the full screen version of this video I just can't believe it's a camera glitch.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com...

WOW!!! gave me chills!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer

www.msnbc.msn.com...

WOW!!! gave me chills!

I would say those eyes look more like a Grey than the classic reptilian, definatly is strange and if its not fake then it may be evidence that they are indeed amongst us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com...

ok im on the fence when it comes to they walk among us or reptilians but this videos gave me chills, and since its not a youtube video its weirder still i had to switch it off when his eyes changed spooked me out big time

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Is there any way to save that video somehow? I know someone on here must have software to capture video from their screen (FRAPS or a similar program?)

I think it would be a good idea to save that before MSNBC takes it off of their website.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyPete
Is there any way to save that video somehow? I know someone on here must have software to capture video from their screen (FRAPS or a similar program?)

I think it would be a good idea to save that before MSNBC takes it off of their website.

i sent the link to everyone i know and recorded it with my video camera..... best i could do...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

eddie izzard! another genius. his mockery of the french is the best evidence. a great ecology w/ words in any language. one of the greats of this time.

NBC correspondant-

that's the first video of this kind that got a reaction out of me. woe! that was wierd. something else i can't understand.
iranian. born in tehran. english accent? ok possible, but definetly a first for me.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just wow.
I would never go for a youtube to be 100% real but this confirms them all.. with that other reptiliAlien big eye thing..

This "MAN" is not Human or a bad reporter.

ERRORS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

1. he said "The picture behind me is a photograph of the CITY of IRAN"
WTF?? the guy doesn't know where the F he is... TE-HE-RAN not IRAN...

2. His accent is NOT Iranian and not British.

3. Why did Brian need to explain so much who this "MAN" is...

4. he said a group of pro-Ahmadinejad supporters and MILITIA had gathered"
WTF? you mean republican guard? or police? or military? they don't have a MILITIA as far as I know...

5. "by enlarge it was a very peaceful rally yesterday, not like the scenes we saw yesterday" Yeah, dude, thing, it, whatever you are. get off my screen!!

6. The moment of HELL. god damn I feel light headed every time I see his eyes do that, and he dose it at the last second like to say to us all, FU...

I am new here, but omg this 1 video has go me going...

cyaz..

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Freedomrus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join