It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am scared of the prospect of Israel attacking Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

If Iran had a viable nuclear weapon , Israel would of been the first to speak of it , as opposed to talking about a future potential Iranian device.

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

If Iran had a viable nuclear weapon , Israel would of been the first to speak of it , as opposed to talking about a future potential Iranian device.

Think about it.

if Israel beleived for one second that Iran had the means to destroy them, they would go straight to the 'Sampson Option' and nuke Iran, Syria and anyone else they felt threatened by. They would see it as a chance to solve most of their problems in one blow.

Dealing with the world opinion backlash is the easy option rather than have Tel Aviv obliterated, and the state of Israel along with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune

if Israel beleived for one second that Iran had the means to destroy them, they would go straight to the 'Sampson Option' and nuke Iran, Syria and anyone else they felt threatened by.

If Iran had the means and more importantly IMHO , the INTENT then i would agree with you ,`The Sampson Option` could come into
play .

But it my opinion that Iran currently possess neither, means or intent.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well the US turned I blind eye when Americans poured millions into the IRA's coffers during the haydays of that saga(yet to be resolved).

Back on topic, I think China is holding it's trump card over the US and telling them to get Israel under control. The trump card being the enormous amount of debt they hold. This in my opinion will shape US foreign policy for the foreseable future. The US does something they don't like they'll tank the dollar by selling treasuries and not buying anymore.

It would be the end of Israel if they attacked Iran. In a full scale war between the 2 it would be real bad for all. Scary indeed.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

WW3 will be composed of about a dozen regional wars. The USA, believe it or not, will probably be the ONLY one not fighting it. Instead, they will be the world nuclear D.E.A. Special ops in all regions.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Could the OP define SCO for me please? I hate to feel ignorant - I really would like this explained.

I wish Iran had nukes - I wish they had a lot - if they did, they are likely to make it known and I think a lot of issues would go away.

NK and Pakistan already mentioned - the US doesn't like to overtly fk with countries that have nukes.

Pakistan has made a crucial error that Nk is not going to make - allowing the US any sort of adventure into their country without explicitly warning them of nuclear reprisal.

Pakistan will probably get over run because they didn't do all the sabre rattling that characterizes NK - the US is no there already, and if they don;t act quickly they will simply get slowly railroaded and their nukes will be meaningless.

A war between Iran and Israel is certainly a serious issue - and a possibility - but I don't think Israel will act with the US - and I don't think the US can afford it, win it, or justify it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I look at it this way whomever drops the first bomb on the other should be the one attacked and I'm not talking shooting missals over the boarder I'm talking an actual bomb or bombardment of bombs.

In that case the country initiating the strike, there should be a world wide consensus to condemn that country and internationally lock it down by force not with just a country or 2 but a world wide effort of all nations.

Don't care who does it first just make an example of them. By doing this every single leader will think twice before attacking their so called enemy including the US.

It's about time the population as a whole stood up to these stupid countries wanting to blow each other up.

We either need to let them do it and stop being international police, or we need to enforce a no war policy period.

It's like telling a 13 year old "Stop it or your grounded" they do it you ground them and they sneak out the window, so you ground them some more and they keep sneaking out the window when all you really need to do is take away the stupid game system to stop it in the first place.

Sure it has it's problems and not like we haven't tried regime change in the past and it obviously doesn't work in the end.

The point is when you tell them play nice or regime change is in your future they will play nice because no one wants to lose power unless their so delusional they think they can take over the whole world. At that point they probably have another back country in their pocket but 2 against 158 or what ever the number is now days is hardly enough to overcome the odds.

Of course then you got the whole NWO conspiracy running amok when this happens.

So in the end just best to let them kill each other and problem solved.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here are the facts :

The US is all about the oil - end of story - fact. The US will engage Iran through under the guise of Iran meddling in the new democracy of Iraq. There will be huge covert operations aimed at encouraging civil war which will be blamed on Iran - this will be built on the back of the current disinformation campaign regarding the elections. Israel will be used to initiate the strikes only if international opinion is firmly against the US.

for all those engaging in the Iran has nukes discussion it is utterly ridiculous postulation - this is clearly a kid making these posts.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Think about it.

I don't know.

Maybe they have a weapon, but don't have the means to hit Israel with it. I think that they want to be left alone, but if they get attacked, they want to be able to crush their enemies.

Honestly, I don't think that Iran is trying to build any nuclear weapons (because they already have some), and their nuclear program is geared toward power generation.

I am scared because I know that Israel is crazy enough to attack Iran. They attacked the nuclear plant in Iraq in 1981, and they attacked the nuclear plant in Syria on Sept. 6 2007.

Think about this. If Iran declared they had nukes, it would instantly make Israel shut up about attacking Iran. Maybe Iran wants Israel to attack them so that they basically have the right to eliminate Israel. Maybe it is a trap for Israel. Maybe Iran really does want to be the super power of the region. They are just using an outside the box approach to achieve it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

WW3 will be composed of about a dozen regional wars. The USA, believe it or not, will probably be the ONLY one not fighting it. Instead, they will be the world nuclear D.E.A. Special ops in all regions.

I think it is ludicrous to think that if there is WWIII the U.S. will not be involved in it.

If Israel attacked Iran, I promise that Iran would launch missiles at our troops in Iraq. Boom, we are involved. We are already involved in 2 regional wars.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Could the OP define SCO for me please? I hate to feel ignorant - I really would like this explained.

en.wikipedia.org...

SCO is the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental mutual-security organization which was founded in 2001 by the leaders of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. Except for Uzbekistan, the other countries had been members of the Shanghai Five, founded in 1996; after the inclusion of Uzbekistan in 2001, the members renamed the organization.

It's similar to NATO.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Iran is what will get America destroyed. Russia has threatened to preemptively nuke us over Iran for two years and they have put the hardware in place to do it. they took out one of our satellites and China took out one of our pull-behind sonar arrays.

this is the story in over half of the Bible and it is the war of Armageddon. You can know it is now by all the chemtrails they spray all the time to hide the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. this is also why they are now classifying all asteroid events secret.

This war will happen on 10-10-09, the same day as the next us/israeli false flag.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by triune

Think about it.

if Israel beleived for one second that Iran had the means to destroy them, they would go straight to the 'Sampson Option' and nuke Iran, Syria and anyone else they felt threatened by. They would see it as a chance to solve most of their problems in one blow.

Dealing with the world opinion backlash is the easy option rather than have Tel Aviv obliterated, and the state of Israel along with it.

I disagree, if Iran had the means to destroy them, they would not attack Iran. It is the reason that Israel has not attacked Iran thus far in my opinion. There has been rhetoric to the effect of "if Iran doesn't shut down their nuclear program we will shut it down for them" for years now. There has yet to be any action. I hope there isn't.

The statement about world opinion is correct. The world's opinion of Israel is currently at an all time low, and even if they nuked another country, it wouldn't change much.

I agree that it is better to nuke your enemies than to be nuked yourself. I just think that Israel should be nicer to her neighbors, and they might be nicer to her.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiLieGuy

Well I am not a fan of specific doom dates, because they never pan out, except maybe 08-08-08. I read through that article cluster you mentioned the other day, and yeah Russia is allied with Iran through the SCO, and through multiple other business dealings.

Russia is helping to Build the exact nuclear facilities that Israel is talking about bombing. From what I understand Iran is on the easy payment plan with Russia, and if the nuclear facilities get obliterated Russia may or may not get payed. This will piss off the bear.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Here are the facts :

The US is all about the oil - end of story - fact. The US will engage Iran through under the guise of Iran meddling in the new democracy of Iraq. There will be huge covert operations aimed at encouraging civil war which will be blamed on Iran - this will be built on the back of the current disinformation campaign regarding the elections. Israel will be used to initiate the strikes only if international opinion is firmly against the US.

for all those engaging in the Iran has nukes discussion it is utterly ridiculous postulation - this is clearly a kid making these posts.

HA!

So what you are saying is that there will be black ops in Iraq to cause a civil war, so that we can blame Iran for it, giving the U.S. the right to attack Iran.

Pure genius.

Well I'm not really a kid, but how much would you be willing to bet with me that Iran has no nukes?

I would like to place a bet, because I am a gambling man.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This specific doom date comes from the Bible -- Ezekiel 24:1-2 is the best but the date is in three books and the time of year in others. When God gives a date, it is best to pay heed.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
What I expect is Iran going to war with Israel in about 3+ years from now. At this period of time the U.S. will be in a world of hurt. Due to the S & L lawsuits coming up ahead. This war is also noted in the bible Ezk. 38. It will provide the opportunity. They would not take on Israel today and looking at what is going in in the U.S. they see time is on there side. I doubt Israel would be the aggressor with Obama in office unless Iran makes a clear error that provides evidence that requires their action.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join