It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Potter actor recovering from swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Source Link: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Grint, who plays Ron Weasley in the films, took a few days away from filming the latest film, but has now been able to return to work.

"It has just been confirmed that Rupert Grint has taken a few days out of filming due to a mild bout of swine flu," his publicist said.

"He has now recovered and is looking forward to joining his fellow cast members at the junket and premieres this week and will then return to filming directly afterwards."

I guess it's not enough for the MSM to hype and over react this man made, lab based, bioweapon known as H1N1 (A) so now they have to have a celebrity actor from one of the most popular book series and movies trilogies to continue the awareness and fear. Hmm. I guess I'm getting scared now?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hah. Ron Weasley can die of swine flu they can write it into the movie and piss off all the little kiddies. But hey, at least they'll be sooooOooOooOOooo post-modern. Like, totally.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Maybe he went to one of these 'Swine flu parties' going on because people think they will be safer from the deadlier strains that probably will come along down the road by getting a tamer version, kind of like parents hoping their kids will get the pox earlier, rather than later, when the chickenpox is likely to do worse damage.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sorry OP but are you implying that it's a lie and little old Rupert Grint is part of the big bad scheme to take over the world?

I feel it is highly possible that he got it , and the media may be using him as a pawn, but he is completely innocent I do not feel that he nor his camp are intentionally lying about this because the NWO or whoever came to him and asked him to be the spokes model for the swine flu, but I can not prove this, just like no one else can prove their theory.

I'm not a none believer, but I believe that people need to stop calling everything BS or lies or part of the scheme even more so when it's a human being you're dealing with, he is a person who has had to go through something I'd imagine rather scary and you just piss on it with your assumptions.

If you got the Swine Flu would you like if we made a post saying it's a lie and made up to get the attention of internet users and scare them by showing the public that someone just like them can get it?

If that's not what you're implying than forgive me, and take no offense other wise.

I have just seen too much lately on people calling BS on everything, not only is bad to believe everything it is also just as bad to feel as if everything is a lie.

You may not be to the extreme but there are some people lately who think every single thing that happens in this world is due to the PTTB and it's just not the case.
These people are lacking rationality and logic and are going to find themselves in a world of mess if and when the SHTF because they are going to be so confused and disoriented by their over powering sense of paranoia they will simply just lose it, and not be able to survive.

You really hinder yourself in life if you do this, and not only is it not fair to yourself, it's also not fair to the innocents that you call out to make your point.

Too many people seeing something in nothing lately, with no concern on how it may effect others kind of the same harshness/ignorance that the PTTB use, and I feel as if this is exactly what they want.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
LOL I was just telling me roommate about swine flu and how one of the actors got it and is FINE! If it was so bad then this would be all over esp with how popular HP is. I am still on the fence on the severity of this flu.....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

I agree not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes things just happen and nobody was behind it. It's like the whole new MJ was killed by the govt conspiracy...People he died and that is it. Nobody orchestrated his death and Ron Weasley just got a flu. Nobody was behind it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
People have supposedly died from swine flu and this actor takes two days off, but can't wait to get back to work, so that he can infect his fellow actors and anyone else he comes into contact with.
Enjoy the Harry Potter premiere, it may be your last.
Unbelievable.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Those who have died would have died had they caught a minor cold .... this story just shows how deadly pig cold really is. Worse case scenario: a couple of days at home with a hankie and a glass of lemsip.

But I guess that's not what the oh-my-god-we're-all-going-to-die crowd want you to hear

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
I feel it is highly possible that he got it , and the media may be using him as a pawn, but he is completely innocent

That's all I was implying, nothing more and nothing less. I could say the same in regards to Farah passing and not being enough to distract the public from calling the WH about the 'Crap & Traitor' Bill then MJ passes and all hell breaks loss with the MSM and nothing is reported about anything else. It's all innocent but is used by the MSM to amp the NWO agenda.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I agree. He's taking 2 days off or so. Here in the states we were told that the flu will shed for more than a week. If he goes back to work after 2 days (if he's well enough) he'll infect everyone.

If you are sick ... stay home!!

[edit on 7/5/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm not suprised the government has given up on trying to contain this virus, if people who become infected don't use some common sense and stay home until they've fully recovered. If you want to spead it around, I can't think of a better way than attending a movie premiere.

Exactly Flyers,
This has nothing to do with fear mongering or conspiracies and everything to do with common sense & taking responsibility. Surely it wouldn't hurt to use some common sense for once and think of others for a change.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Great point 'kindred' but I personally don't believe that it's about containment, it's already been proven to be a bioweapon from a lab so it is more about population control and eugenics. I know, I'm the wack job for saying it. Right?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well I don't know about the swine flu being a bioweapon. Where's this proof you speak of? Even if you were infected by a biological weapon, you should not be walking around freely or attending movie premieres.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by kindred

Those who have died would have died had they caught a minor cold ....

That's just silly.

Seasonal flu kills .05% of and only infects 20% of the population

swine flu kills over .45% so far and will most likely infect 99% of the population.

Stick your head inthe sand if you want but don't spread ignorance about such lethal strain.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout

'cavscout' I couldn't have said it better then that! It's amazing that sheeple always want others to provide proof and yet when proof is provided they find another reason to shoot it down. I have gotten tired of posting links and threads that have shown conclusively that this is a bioweapon so if the skeptics wish to disprove it I will then be more then willing to listen. Other wise the proof is in the pudding (virus) lol...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Least we know swine flu will effect the upper classes

And the title of post is misleading...... I was thinking harry potter had swine flu, imagine the front pages of the comic tabloids if he did.....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
swine flu kills over .45% so far and will most likely infect 99% of the population..

Thread here

The average death rate is now about 1.5%.
In 1918 the flu mutated and came back stronger in the fall.
So death percentages at this point aren't 'the real story'.
The real story will be around October or November.

top topics

join