It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones' daughter murdered by sniper!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This video on youtube claims that Alex Jones' daughter was killed by a sniper, who was also a conspiracy theorist. The video claims that this caused Alex Jones to create his radio show with the purpose of identifying conspiracy theorists for the CIA, i.e. "homegrown terrorists."

I can't find any information to validate this claim.

Does anyone know anything about this?

========================

I am also here as Godweed and would have preferred to post the thread under that ID, but I haven't been posting as Godweed - mostly reading and thinking - so I didn't have that option. I haven't used this ID in quite some time, but I didn't want to delete it either, because I may want to use it in the future. From what I can find, this isn't against ATS policy.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
this guy is mad, it sounds like pure BS to me. The guy sounds a little mental to me. You'd thought Justhin Timberlake would have better things to do with his time

[edit on 5-7-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is utter tripe.

And having 2 accounts is against T&C.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by virgthevoice

I am also here as Godweed and would have preferred to post the thread under that ID, but I haven't been posting as Godweed - mostly reading and thinking - so I didn't have that option. I haven't used this ID in quite some time, but I didn't want to delete it either, because I may want to use it in the future. From what I can find, this isn't against ATS policy.

You need to stick to one account and U2U a mod to have the one not being used 'banned'

www.abovetopsecret.com...
2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself".

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

OK I will remedy, thanks. I'd seen someone else claim that it was not against policy, and they were a long time active user. My fault.

And I kind of thought it suspect as well, but my husband believed it, and I thought if anyone knows, it will be the good people of ATS.

EDIT: I plan to keep the Godweed account and will delete virgthevoice.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Godweed]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself".

I believe you are emphasizing the wrong part of the sentence.

edit: how is there anything wrong with having two accounts if they are both used responsibly. A mod could easily see if one account is talking to the other for points.

[edit on 7/5/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What what a crazy guy LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

research before commenting, i had a mason, a free mason, tell me that exact story.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Whitman did his shooting on August 1, 1966. Does this mook even know how old Alex Jones is. Alex was small child while that shooting was taking place.

What a maroon!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

I asked for virgthevoice to be banned and will keep this account. I haven't used the other in a long time, but since I've been quiet and just reading, I didn't want to run around posting nonsense just to reach the level where I could post this vid.

and I really wanted to get it out there to ask... because I knew someone here would know the answer...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Alex Jones started his program loooonnng before he was even married. And trust me on this, the whole world would know it if something had happened to any of his family members, he would've been airing a 24/7 non-stop loop to gather a "hunt you down like a dog" group to find the whacko.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
Whitman did his shooting on August 1, 1966. Does this mook even know how old Alex Jones is. Alex was small child while that shooting was taking place.

What a maroon!

that gives me something to work with and to show the hubby - thanks! *off to research more*

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by woodwardjnr

research before commenting, i had a mason, a free mason, tell me that exact story.

Oh well it must be true then. Did YOU research it or are you telling me what you mason buddy told you

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Alex Jones started his program loooonnng before he was even married. And trust me on this, the whole world would know it if something had happened to any of his family members, he would've been airing a 24/7 non-stop loop to gather a "hunt you down like a dog" group to find the whacko.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by seentoomuch]

those were my arguments, yes. it's hard for me to believe, given how Alex Jones behaves and jumps on bandwagons, that he would not have started his own bandwagon if his daughter were actually killed...

I'm constantly amazed at the claims people will make without one iota of proof

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
alex jones is making an insane amount of money off of his followers fears. what a great business model- it's self perpetuating and guaranteed to return exponential revenues as it feeds itself.

it's sad that so many people in this world live in fear. it's sad that so many fail to remember one of the keys to life:

life is all about your personal attitude and perception. you define your reality. you define your destiny. your mental health dictates your physical health. your mental health dictates whether you attract positive or negative forces toward yourself. you make the decision whether you are in control of your life or you have given that power to someone/something else.

if you are already awake then help someone to wake up and think for their self.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by normal_human_being
alex jones is making an insane amount of money off of his followers fears. what a great business model- it's self perpetuating and guaranteed to return exponential revenues as it feeds itself.

it's sad that so many people in this world live in fear. it's sad that so many fail to remember one of the keys to life:

life is all about your personal attitude and perception. you define your reality. you define your destiny. your mental health dictates your physical health. your mental health dictates whether you attract positive or negative forces toward yourself. you make the decision whether you are in control of your life or you have given that power to someone/something else.

if you are already awake then help someone to wake up and think for their self.

BRAVO!!! this is precisely what I have been saying for a long time. I have personal experience of this, and I'm trying to ummm gently pound it into my husband's head

EDIT: and even he agrees with us that Jones is making an insanely huge amount of money from his fear mongering arm waving screaming rants. if you ever listened to his rant on the eve of y2k, I don't know how you could ever take anything else he says seriously.

and yet... he has so many followers. I think people just want to believe, to have reinforced, their evil dark view of the world... and Alex Jones' diatribe is perfect for that.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Godweed]

new topics

top topics

join