It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Kim Jong Il. The maniac!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was responding to a thread in which North Korea and the behaviors coming out of that country were included in a long list of worldwide woes. I responded with this:

Post here with duplication below: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I might point out that the "maniac" in North Korea is a manufactured one. They have control of THAT source.

They need a focal point for justification, and they have built that one for us.

It's all in the steering of the emotions the human hearted have. And they know quite well what will move us and what won't, on a societal level, as long as they control consensus reality.

They had their troops out, decrying the neglect NK was receiving in the march off to the middle east. Now is the scene where NK truly comes in to the play.

And Kim, whether a lookalike, a hologram, or the real flesh, is not the one making the choices of behavior in that location of Consciousness.

And this play, my friends, is a farce. A deadly one.

Better we do all the work as we can to sail this ship of Now into a better solution than those who bring us Kim at this point. And open the view to the abundance paradigm, one that proves to be absolutely possible Now.

I tried to show as good a mental film in my book of what abundance would look like if enough would so choose, and also show that one could choose to live at any level of tech they wanted to, depending on their bliss.

That with no profit motive, virtually all the poor choices of behavior on this planet would vanish. And we would live - we CAN live- fully free as citizens of any galactic cultures out there we might encounter - or are currently encountering.

It is a misstatement that "aliens" must be "millions of years more advanced..."

All they are is more informed. But they sow the seeds of an inferiority complex for a purpose. Once we think that we are less, we have undercurrents of fear, and when we fear...we can be controlled.

So I say, we can bring abundance on this planet, and we can step forth as equals of understanding, if failing to be fully informed.

Give us the information, and we will build heaven.

And my book is all about giving information.

Now since I've been called to task for "promoting [my] book," I want to clarify that my book is merely a tool, and is offered freely, to spread the ideas...the paradigm of abundance. I do not want money for my work, I want my work to eliminate money.

And if that goal is not lofty enough to be offered freely, the world is far worse off than I supposed.

EDIT: A typo and a word spelling choice error.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow. Did I dumbfound again!?! Any who have read my work with thoughts? Any who might have questions? Surely there are some...?

Thanks for considering a response. [smile]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I always thought this whole long scare was just to get public consent to invade and eventuall plant a Rothschild controlled central bank there. Almost every major country has one now. I'm just waiting for a false flag nuke drop that gets blamed on Jong.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Any one hear of "executive action"?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
I always thought this whole long scare was just to get public consent to invade and eventuall plant a Rothschild controlled central bank there. Almost every major country has one now. I'm just waiting for a false flag nuke drop that gets blamed on Jong.

You nailed it.

But now we must make choices. And I propose that it's spreading of the abundance paradigm.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Star and flag!

I'm not sure if I am completely sold on your perspective but it is certainly an intriguing view point and I look forward to reading your book!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
reply to post by Amaterasu

Star and flag!

I'm not sure if I am completely sold on your perspective but it is certainly an intriguing view point and I look forward to reading your book!

Thank you so much, harvib.

I do hope I sell you. [smile] I look forward to your opinion.

new topics

top topics

join