It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone here at ATS, In this thread i would love for everyone to add there greatest UFO/Alien fo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hello all ATSers, i am new here, i have been following the ufo/alien phenomena for the last 3 years. In this thread i would love evryone to add what they feel to be the best footage of UFOs/alien sightings. " reasons for this:

1) I think it would help a lot of people including me to review different cases that they or me havnt seen before

2) So everyone can have a good old debate over the whole issue.

A little description would be great IF possible to go with the footage and to help people find sources to review for themselves easier.

I will start with this footage:

www.youtube.com...

One of the Best captured footages ever recorded 1990*
Washington D. C. 1952. During the dawn of Ufology in the United States, unidentified flying objects made themselves known to the leaders of the free world in 1952, buzzing over the White House, the Capitol building, and the Pentagon. Seemingly the unknown objects were defying the very governmental agencies sworn to protect the United States from foreign powers. Washington National Airport and Andrews Air Force Base picked up a number of UFOs on their radar screens on July 19, 1952, beginning a wave of sightings still unexplained to this day.

so hopefully i have got the ball rolling.
Peace

Gez

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
one case that jumps out at me just now was when i was doing a lot of research for the tinwiki article was the phoenix light's tinwiki pheonix lights you can also find the good info here aswell pheonix lights it was so widespread and documented by a lot of people

also the gulf breeze sightings tinwiki gulf breeze sightings again alot of information was gathered whilst researching it

these 2 to me were just 2 of the most convincing cases i have read/researched so far there are more of course but i will just post these 2

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've always found the Hudson Valley sightings to be incredible.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Gray Fox]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Hey, I have found this video the most stunning and credible video yet. It has not been debunked and most experts think it is real.

The Area 51 Alien Interview

The person you hear speaking is a reported whistleblower named 'Victor' (false name for security purposes). This is in a 'interview room' at S-4, a sub-base of Area 51. The footage was reportedly stolen during a analog to digital conversion at the base in 94' by 'Victor'. This is supposedly from January, 1991 and there is speculation that this alien is a Grey or Reptoid and was recovered from the 1989 Kalahari Crash. This is only the actual alien footage, I suggest you watch the entire interview with 'Victor', which you can find here.

There is many, many more good cases but this one is one of the tops in my opinion, even though it is impossible to confirm beyond a doubt, but then again aren't all cases in ufology? Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy it and find what you are looking for!

[edit on 7/5/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
thanks for the posts so far peolpe, and thanks jkrog08 for the nice welcome. I do also believe that the alien interview is very convincing.

Come on people lets get as many as possible on here for all the people like me who are new to this and also the oldies who it may spark a memory of an old case.
Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You'll find some good stuff here for sure. A lot is out there on the internet and there are a lot of sharp eyes here to go get the most compelling stuff. For me, the best footage is the Holloman AFB footage. Here's a little something my YouTube friend Troll2Rocks put together.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fls13

thanks for the post, that certainly does look like some original fotage that has been put into the film. Great spot.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My interest in UFOs started in early high school when my mom, brother, my brothers girl friend and myself witnessed a low flying triangular craft with orange V shaped lights hover over head slowly without making any noise, and drift off over the horizon.

Needless to say it freaked the hell out of all of us. I never gave much thought to UFOs until then, but there was a truly unnatural feeling about that craft. We lived near an international airport, so we were used to low flying planes, but this was like nothing I had ever seen or have seen since. I guess when they say you need to see to believe it’s true.

I have been out of the Ufology loop for awhile because I’ve been concentrating on school, so this thread should be interesting as a little refresher. But here are some of my favorite cases.

I don’t know how true it really is, but my favorite UFO story is the Flatwoods monster incident. Most places you look have very sketchy details and rumors about it. If you are interested I would suggest the book “The Braxton County Monster” by: Frank C. Fechino.

I also really like the conspiracies about the underground alien bases (Dulce MN in particular) The Book “The Dulce Wars” By: Branton is the one I read. But I have to say it’s pretty far out there and I don’t know how much to believe. But it’s fun and creepy all the same.

Lastly The “Drupa Stones”, is another fascinating case. An archeologist in the early 20th century supposedly found stone discs inscribed with what sounds like an ancient UFO crash, Bodies and all. Here are some links

www.crystalinks.com...

paranormal.about.com...

Sorry I Don’t have more links for you, but I’m more of a book reader than a web browser. But I’m sure If you Google this stuff you’ll come up with something.

Good Luck with your research.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NRA4ever333

thank you very much, im realy interested into looking more at the monster case, ive just finished reading Jim Marrs book Alien Agenda, and just about to begin Timothy Goods book Beyond Top Secret. Ive heard and seen a few videos on the underground fight with Phil Schneijder. Very interesting stuff. And also watched all of the S-4 Videos recently posted on a thread here, but parts 11 and 12 dont work which is very frustrating. There is plenty of amazing cases out there, and it will certainly give my brain a good workout.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Personally my favourite UFO case is the Belgium wave from 1989.

This case has everything including multiple witness testimony, photographic evidence, ground radar tracking data and even F16 fighter HUD images of the craft.

Furthermore the Royal Belgium Airforce fully cooperated with investigators and the media, making their official report about the sightings public.

The Belgium wave has obtained classic status in UFO lore. With over 1,000 witnesses, confirmed radar sightings, plane radar lock-ins, and military confirmations, the fact that an unknown craft moved across the country of Belgium cannot be denied.

The case is also important for its unique information sharing. Civilian and Military officials were forthcoming with the reports, and set a model for others to follow in their pursuit to uncover the mystery behind the UFO enigma.

The Case

The Craft

F16 HUD Image

Official Royal Belgium Airforce Report

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm only going to post ones that I have seen with my own eyes, in person. These I can say without a doubt are real objects.

The first one I'm going to link to was video taped in 2004 by someone else, however, I saw the exact same thing in 2005. I was amazed to find out someone else captured it on film on a different day. I will never forget the movement of it, because part of it was really dark, and another part really reflective. It appeared to "wobble" from dark to light, dark to light, dark to light, etc.. In a perfect timing, in windy conditions. Also, it had to be about the size of a small aircraft. I saw it from far away.

There is some video clips and pics on this web page;
www.rense.com...

There has been a lot of people trying to claim it was just a mylar balloon, but they have only seen the video, and didn't see it in real life. I highly doubt it was a balloon because it appeared to be powered flight, and the wobble just seemed too controlled, it didn't look random, it looked like a pattern. Plus the dark part of it was just weird, I can't explain it.

The second types of UFO's that I always see, are the same type that ATS filmed at Gilliland Ranch. Some could have been satellites, but there have been many that turned course, and just looked like a moving star. Some of them I have seen go from a slow forward movement to a slow stop, and then turn the lights off.

You can see video on the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I would like to ad some footage from my country. This sighting happened here in Germany in 1990 and was seen and recorded by many people in different places. Hope you like it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I'm talking to the poster about breaking the tape down, it's only about 8 seconds worth, but there's still plenty there to look at. The obvious explanation is that it's just a regular aircraft descending directly towards the camera so it gives the illusion that it is descending directly along the y axis, but I think it can be demonstrated that's not likely the case.

top topics

join