It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your top conspiracy on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
ok i have been scouring around looking at all the boards and i have a questions for ATS, What is your favorite conspiracy/ conspiracy you think is more true? tell a little bit about it, why you like it and give a link to a thread so other people can read it.

This is purely for my own benefit to see what members of ATS spend there time thinking about (plus am a little bored lol)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

The whole "Paul is Dead" conspiracy, about Paul McCartney.

Link

Right now, I'm riding the fence about it, but it's a fascinating conspiracy. I'm waiting for the smoking gun!

I also keep up with all the 911 threads. Would post links but there's A LOT! Here's what comes up in 911 search. Lots of convincing info! It's pretty scary really.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well for me on here it would be 9/11. I never really knew about all the information until I came here. I always thought it was a little off but I didnt have all the information. I read a lot on those boards. I dont post much on them but I do read them. My favorite conspiracy is of course aliens/ufos. That has always been something that interested me. I know they exist but this site gave me so many other cases and incidents to read about. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all the information on here and I dont know where to start!

What is your favorite conspiracy??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is so much great infomation on all sorts of conspiracies on here it's amazing,my favorite has to be either 9/11 or the moon landing,i'm hoping someday a smoking gun appears from somewhere but the chances are slim,i can always hope though,if it's out there the people on ATS will find it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ah just noticed i hadn't posted mine

i started off into different types of phenomenon i.e ghosts, tarot, physics and cryptids, nautural occuring lights ( like the marfa lights and similer alot of that research brought me here to ATS few years ago and i became more interested in aliens and UFO's, as well as secret societies and the NWO, i don a lot of research for tinwiki which got me hooked into a lot of it. Opened my eyes to a lot of things

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join