It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fnord? How Deep is Yours!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Topic: Fnord? How Deep is Yours!

Explanation: Hmmm? OL is totally
as to recent questions regarding my Avatar and more specifically a W[fn]ORD!
Your NOT cleared for that!

See the questions posted here and here.

And this post by a Super Moderator sums it up perfectly as long as you change Amazon into freedictionary.com and book into w[fn]ord!

Personal Disclosure: While your checking out that last link please check out that whole thread because it will either lead you completely up the garden path [fn]OR[d] lead you further down the rabbit hole!

P.S.
BTW my Fnord is ABYSSAL!! Care for a ride below crush depth???

[edit on 5-7-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
[smile]

Would you be the Dealy (sp?) Lama? [wink]

I posted to that thread... But then, I'm fearful of nothing. My mission is clear.

In fact, what I wrote was:

I was about to come back with a one-liner with a second filler, based on the title, going something like, "I give up. What DOES it tell you?"

But then I read the OP... And, ok. I'm motivated to tell.

My avatar represents me, as one spark of consciousness, with the background representing each spark, interconnected and in its essence, me... Looking back at the Eye of Horus.

And yet... It is also the Eye of Horus.

[smile]

The simultaneous service to self AND others... The abundance paradigm.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to even consider what I brought to the screen and why.

BTW... That is my own graphic, as in, I created it.

Talk at ya later.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Y'know... If you replace the word "fnord" with "lie" in The Illuminatus Trillogy, it sure makes sense...

Heh.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Disclaimer: As Above
and still completely APT!

Explanation:
SHHHHH! You'll break the FNORDspell!

Hmmmm! methunks maybe leviathan even prowls beyond those cognative crushing depths of yours!

Personal Disclosure: Tsk Tsk! :shk: Have you been eating your hotdogs with Buns?

Did you know that according to the apocryphal cookbook of Eris RE: Cooking With Dogs, that it is a sin to eat hotdogs with buns! [She recanted later when her great grandmother Achlys supposedly fed her some and she liked it but by then it was to late!]

BUT full hotdogs [Bun + Dog] didn't exist all those years ago!

We must accept this as an act of fnord!

Theres no making sense of it. Theres no rational explanation for it and no logical reason for it! You DON'T use your mind to think about your religious luncheons!

As penance [Apparently I'm the Dealy (sp?) Lama? [wink] [wink] ] take 2 trancendentally purifying meditations and U2U me in the morning ok!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Fnord is the tool of the enemies of truth.

My fnords are as shallow as I can make them.

Vasilis Azoth, High Priest of the Cult of the Purple Llama, HMSH

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I still don't unerstand what a Fnord is and probably never will. There are just some things I wasn't meant to know.

Star and flag for you. Spread the love!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Disclaimer: As Above
and still totally APT!

Explanation: Thats OK as like I said you don't have clearance!

Personal Disclosure: Concerning the butter of love, I Hear You LOUD & CLEAR and I'm spreading it like Vegemite....RE: Denying ignorance puts a rose in every cheek!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Ah... But my aim is merely to spread discord. And therefore, a Holy Path. Fnord.

Chastise me not, o Dealy (sp?) Lama [wink] wink. I know wherefore I go. [smile]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

I hear you guys eat Lemming on buns

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Ah I see now... whew... see you had me concerned

I thought you were one of these...

Foundation for Neo-cognitive & Ontologoical Research and Development

www.backtable.org...

BTW My other 'older' handle is Omega Q... I bet there are still a few old CB'ers out there that curse.... errrr tremble at that name

[edit on 6-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Y'know... If you replace the word "fnord" with "lie" in The Illuminatus Trillogy, it sure makes sense...

If you say Robert Anton Wilson twenty-three times in the mirror on Friday the 23rd, a dolphin jumps out of your toilet and gives you a copy of the Illuminatus Trilogy with all the fnords replaced with 'lie'. Robert Shea's name is also reversed on the inside cover.

XXIII

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

I hear you guys eat Lemming on buns

[smile]

Second line.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DINSTAAR

If you say Robert Anton Wilson twenty-three times in the mirror on Friday the 23rd, a dolphin jumps out of your toilet and gives you a copy of the Illuminatus Trilogy with all the fnords replaced with 'lie'. Robert Shea's name is also reversed on the inside cover.

XXIII

Wow. I am in AWE! Thank you so very much for enlightening me!

[wink]

Well... I might point out that one could substitute "truth" as well, but then... The information does not match the observed Universe...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As someone who's had a perfectly sensible thread moved from the "UFO" forum to "the Grey Area", I have to ask... why is this thread still in this forum. Isn't BTS a better place for this kind of showing-off?

And, for the record, I don't have to ask. RAW RIP.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
THis makes little sense to me, but you get s&f because you made me laugh!

And I needed to.

ps Hi again!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Please don't feed the FNORDS

signed

The Mgt.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
im hesitant to measure my fnord

what if it does not meet the standard?

i would have a shameful fnord......

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

signed

The Mgt.

But you did!

And so am I, again. Oops.

You got a star, though, for a properly witty post.

Edit to add... is "maa" part of maRKOFF CHaNEY? Don't answer. It's only more food for the fnord.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by rich23]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Originally posted by rnaa

signed

The Mgt.

But you did!

And so am I, again. Oops.

You got a star, though, for a properly witty post.

Edit to add... is "maa" part of maRKOFF CHaNEY? Don't answer. It's only more food for the fnord.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by rich23]

sorry you misread due to a font kerning or something.

My handle is r n a a

It has to do with the Hanley Allen Strappman prophecy, but that is a conspiracy too deep for anyone on ATS. You'll never figure it out.... bwahh ha haaaaaaa

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The family name comes from generations back when we were chiefs of a hillbilly tribe given to excesses of moonshine and '___' fueled confession. They were worked to early deaths creating the reality tunnels that trains of thought used until the secret chiefs found out and took away our franchise.

I was named after my great, great, pretty good uncle who invented the assembly line mass production of distracting consumerism.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join