It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported July 5th, UK, Wiltshire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wow amazing detail in that one. Seeing those pictures raises another question for me though, I wonder what is under that huge mound of dirt. Hmmm???

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by captiva

Hi captiva - not immpossible but neither can reproduce the anomolies that occur in some of the circles such as;
extended nodes;
picture of crop nodes from within & outside (control) the pattern.

unbroken crops;
electromagnetic reeadings upto 500x higher than background radiation outside pattern;
changes at the sub atomic level of the crystaline stucture of the crops;
expulsion cavaties in crop;
upto 25% increased growth rate of crop subject to these forces ( this has actually led to seed producers looking into microwaving seeds before selling to increase yeild!);

[edit on 5/7/09 by cropmuncher]

it's interesting how some simplistic minds here
try to ignore these proven anomalies

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I think it's interesting that this crop circle appears to also be three dimensional as if a bowl.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by aleon1018]

Am still waiting for a 3-D diagram of this Circle, as far as I know it isn't ben posted yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here it is, care of the SOHO LASCO ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fad0e6dac2d.jpg[/atsimg]

I'd like to thank the SOHO team and everyone else at NASA, ESA, CSA who've spent years working tirelessly so that we can understand the universe better for the good of humanity. And Gene Roddenberry haha! And my agent.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think I got it about the 3-D thing from looking at the'background' of this latest one.

I have gotten recently a Dead poster that is called 'lenticular'(you can see one on ebay)It is printed on/in plastic in several layers,must be more than five.When you tilt the head or piece or light source,the scene changes and elements appear where they were not visible before.It's like those little toy pictures that have been around since the fifties at least.You tilt and they seem to move.So is this what you mean?

Well to get this effect in the field,and have the sub layer image to appear crisp and precise edges,the layers must be precisely arranged in a true plane.In the middle of the mass of disturbed grain stalks,speaking in terms of height or distance from the surface,say a couple inches in,there would be stalks bent in a completely different angle from the surface ones,to reflect light only when viewed a certain way.If this is true,that there are discrete,easily discernable hidden/viewable information,in a sub layer produced this way,that would be impossible to make,in the dark in one night,etc.

I have noticed subtle patterns in the wide swathes of laid down grain stalks,in fact that is what I look at right away to start analyzing if real or Planked.A set of stereo photos from the air would help I think.From a stable platform like a balloon,not vibratory as a helicopter

[edit on 6-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta

Originally posted by aleon1018
I think it's interesting that this crop circle appears to also be three dimensional as if a bowl.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by aleon1018]

Am still waiting for a 3-D diagram of this Circle, as far as I know it isn't ben posted yet.

I guess I should have wrote 2-dimensional? to show depth? idk

Many crop circles are more advanced as if to prove a higher technology, rather than some simple board and ropes.

I can't help but feel like we're being toyed with in some way.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
reply to post by amari

So... uh.. Does this mean I get to meet some three breasted green women?

I think that you're actually referring to the plot of Star Trek.

In this particular Universe that we live in has been and still is to this day

driven by what we call thought process. Look back thru your life and how

many things that had been thought of came to the reality of being just by the

original thought process. Three bbbreasted green woman have been thought

of so guess what. Star Trek now your thinking what better way to bring this

concept to this Earth thru a T.V. series and why didn't I not think of that

first. ^Y^

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
While I think these things are amazingly beautiful I have to ask the question as to why are they seemingly done in the same area? All England and in Whiltshire or thereabouts? If this was a global message wouldn't these formations show up in various areas around the globe?

I think it would be more compelling if they were to show up around the world all the same formations. this would make it more believeable at least to me.

I am just stuck on the fact that if an alien group wanted to warn us about something they would do it on a bigger scale otherwise it basically goes unnoticed.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yes I understand what you're saying, to sum it up: Life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I was trying to make a joke. I feel Gene Roddenberry (the creator of Star Trek) understood this, and his "morality plays in space" influenced generations.

Without him we wouldn't have the cell phone, LHC, and many other technologies that he created by planting the seed of inspiration.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi,

I thought to add this, if you squint a bit, you know, the magic eye trick..

Not entirely 3D but still amazing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03337b87ddbe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol12

Thanks,
Oh boy! souveners!! Where do I order from? Nice color. I wonder who has the copy rights for these items for any royalties? I think it's pretty lame some guy on a website claims these as their own. Did they buy the rights from the farmer or the um, aliens?

I don't know why, but my first thought was some kids plastic cereal bowl.

I'm surprised we get to use them here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
While I think these things are amazingly beautiful I have to ask the question as to why are they seemingly done in the same area? All England and in Whiltshire or thereabouts? If this was a global message wouldn't these formations show up in various areas around the globe?

Crop circles do pop up all over the Globe.

I have to agree with you that the most ‘reported’ ones and most complex ones, seem to pop up there. There are people still studying why and maybe some already have an answer?

- Becuase of The Earth Energy Field (Vortex)? Grid? Magnetic Field?
- Because it's a spot where 2 Dimensions cross?
- Holy Geometrical Ground?
- Some Energies in the Tectonic plates moving upwards?

All I know that IN the Crop Circles where genuine Circles appear there is a much higher Bovis-value.

Bovis Scale / Meter
www.biznet1.com...

The intensity of the rays or vibrations, of a place, plant or object can be measured using a dowsing pendulum. The Bovis scale utilises the knowledge of electromagnetic wavelengths and specifically the wavelength of red light which is in the region of 6,500 Ångström.

Source: www.emeraldinnovations.co.uk...

The Bovis scale is invented by Anton Bovis (French archaelogist-physicist) when he did research on the Pyramids. He hen noticed the existence of an energy phenomena, which he called ´Lifeforce Scale.

TIP: read the answer and links on answers.google.com... it will tell you everything you want to know about Bovis/values.

reply to post by brokenheadphonez

You joked? Nooooo!

reply to post by Sol12

Wow! Thanks that´s really amazing I now see what you mean by ´bowl´. I do like the Magic Eye pix very much, they're easy.

On cropcicrleconnector Mike Callahan wrote in his comment:

` It appears to create an almost holographic/shimmering effect to present them in a seemingly different dimension`

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

reply to post by aleon1018

Souvenirs always welcome

BTW: Did Chuck took one with him from Planet 51?
I guess I will know that in about 6 months

For what it's worth I do not
believe any cropcircles are made by so called 'little green man'. However I do believe that most of them are made by orbs. Orbs as a Light force Energy. Intelligent Life travelling in a Merkabah Field.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join