It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported July 5th, UK, Wiltshire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

ok i see where you are coming from, but just a camera at 10 fields that have regular crop circles, or maybe a few people camping with camcorders. I dont know what the balls of light are there for but they certainly seem to be connected.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Your right, just bescuase its logistically difficult it doesent mean we shouldnt do it. Ive camped out in these ares before but have seen nothing but other people have.

As for the balls of light - i didnt want to post the obvious one as it has been deemed a hoax but there is plenty of evidence to suggest there is a link.

Again theres no evidence to say these are the cause but there is evidence to say they are showing an interest as is the military (although if its the circles or the balls of light they are interested in?) as the footage shows.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
WoW, that is just amazing....

Six ads before the pictures and 5 after.

I can't wait till they catch the people doing this and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

yes ... but if you have a website ... you need money to keep it running ... it shouldnt be a bad thing for you to have ads ....

but it makes you think ...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
if it is indeed linked to the sun god then that may tie in with the recent threads of the sun i.e solar flare and the object heading towards the sun and also the predicted sun storm on the 7th july.

sloar flare

www.abovetopsecret.com...

object heading towards the sun

sun storm

I was thinking the same thing: it’s somehow linked but since I don’t like to sow fear I thought it was better to give some facts: the meaning of the symbolic I see in this CC.

It’s kind of creepy considering Tonatiuh wants human sacrifes

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
It doesn't matter who's making them.

Whoever it is has crop circles down to a science. There is a message of hope in these patterns.

We are all one.

The universe is God, and God is the universe.

I agree totally!! Maybe IF more people would believe this, SEE this and make an effort to live like this, humanity could somehow make external dangers (like sunflares) go away?

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

there were cameras installed in crop circle hot spots

Does anyone have any info if they caught anything unusual yet?

Unusual like what?
There are a lot of well-known Crop Circle photographers that wouldn´t fake pictures. Lucy Pringle, Steve Alexander, Janet Ossebaard (Dutch), Jack Roderick, Jack Turner and D Grove are some of them.

IF you mean running cameras that film footage not just photographs, I have no idea IF or WHERE they have been put up this year in UK.

Maybe someone at the Wiltshire Crop Circle Study Group (WCCSG), would know ?
www.wccsg.com

I´ve seen LIVE footage or a Crop Circle being made in Poland years ago. It´s was about an hour before dawn or so. There was a weird ´tone´, some light flashes like lighting and orb like ´light balls´ in the air above the field. Would be great to see something like this again!

TY for posting this vid. And for the other ones, will check them out as soon as I finish this post.

[edit on 7/5/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Thanks for the picture. Amazing, who ever does this is quite an artist. Wish I knew how the heck they do it and how fast the design is done.
I really doubt this is human done....it's too perfect.

On the other hand...the farmers can't be pleased with this damage.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Question? why are all these crop circles popping up in Wiltshire and the surrounding areas?

Answer...= because there are 2 groups of human crop circle makers in a duel to see who is best, can make the most elaborate and who can stay hidden the longest.

Simple realy....yea?

Respects

[edit on 5-7-2009 by captiva]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Maybe those guys providing the funds to pay for a helicopter to go up and take pictures of these crop circles,could maybe invest in a few surveillance cameras?

Im being half serious here as well... footage of aliens, or at least SOMETHING happening in a field where a crop circle appears would be something worth watching.
Although actually that would probably lead to alot of people dressing in alien costumes and making some sort of alien looking contraption out of a torch and tin foil, and then prancing around in front of the cameras

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Now im not saying its whats making the circles but its what the military are aware of and they are seen frequently over the circles - showing an interest obviously.

WHY?

Perhaps UFOs are interested in these intricate artworks in the fields that can be seen far above the ground. They come to see them more closely, and then the military foes to investigate because there are unaccounted objects in the airspace. That's what my Occam's razor would say.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Hi captiva - not immpossible but neither can reproduce the anomolies that occur in some of the circles such as;
extended nodes;
picture of crop nodes from within & outside (control) the pattern.

unbroken crops;
electromagnetic reeadings upto 500x higher than background radiation outside pattern;
changes at the sub atomic level of the crystaline stucture of the crops;
expulsion cavaties in crop;
upto 25% increased growth rate of crop subject to these forces ( this has actually led to seed producers looking into microwaving seeds before selling to increase yeild!);

[edit on 5/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You appear to be misinformed. Crop circles are all over the world. A majority of them are in Wiltshire, but Wiltshire is not exclusive to crop circles.

Here is where you can see crop circles from all over the world.
www.x-cosmos.it...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

A common rule in art (at least this is how I was taught) is NOT to make things too symmetrical. Symmetry catches the eye and draws to patterns.

If you are making art, use odd numbers.

Looks like a mask with a head-dress to me... Inside of an eclipse.

Translation: You can't see who we are, but we drive the heavens?

Sounds silly, I know.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

As for the balls of light - i didnt want to post the obvious one as it has been deemed a hoax but there is plenty of evidence to suggest there is a link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you expect otherwise?

Until the Governments are ready to let people in on this stuff, all things like that will be called a hoax, if it is or not.

And that isn't happening until the Governments have a very good understanding themselves. Which they probably don't.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

In reality, several farmers are pleased at this "damage"... Because you see, genuine crop formations do not kill the crop. And in fact, the affected seed shows higher yield.
Quite a bit higher, in fact.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Thats true jay, some of the ones ive been in have been recovering after just a day and show all the signs of being genuine (i see you know what to look for also).
more often than not i have been in circles that have broken crop, these do not recover obviously and thus annoy the farmer.
Although not as much as the people disrespecting his land by walikng through the crop instead of up the tractor lines.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yeah, this is true.

I remember one story about how a farmer started saving all the seed to use to replant the next year. He was getting like a 40% higher yield from the affected seed than the regular seed. It's the harmonics, I tell ya. Not the microwaves. That's just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
[edit on 5-7-2009 by AKNOWLEGE_ME]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

exactly I couldnt of put it better myself, nice avatar

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you.

There is fractal geometry in these patterns, they're beautiful, they seem to also display lunar orbits and cycles.

Also, they appear to have successfully predicted (weeks in advance) the first major solar flare activity of solar cycle 24, the most in two years after an especially quiet solar minimum. If you ask any astrophysicst, they will tell you that this is beyond the capability of current human science.

This is a sacred time. This is a beautiful time. The general population is able to bear witness to one of the greatest moments in human history and collectively share information with a front row seat the entire time (while the masses watch football.).

It only grows exponentially from here, and it may get a little worse before it gets better - but we're all going to be alright.

I think we have help.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
People who believe that it's people doing all of these aren't really thinking it through. If they are, they are committing acts of vandalism (actually, not really since the crops aren't damaged at all). Since the VAST majority of these all show up in Wiltshire and especially with a huge number showing up in just the past few weeks, SOMEBODY would be surveying the areas looking for a group of people pounding down wheat crops. It would take hours to do this in the dark.

So there's only two solutions to this problem:

1. Something or someone with advanced technology is doing this (whether in or out of this world) or...

2. The farmers, cops, etc. are somehow in on it and turn a blind eye (because if it was only humans then all the crops would be destroyed, but since they aren't the farmers don't care much)

Why isn't anyone out there trying to catch these people? I think that is a question that should be answered if you believe that it is people trying to make money doing this.

Beside all that, every one who thinks it people doing this ignore all the blatant evidence to the contrary. The radiation, the balls of light, the shafts bend at a cellular level, military interest in the formations and the fact that the ones that are obviously done by humans are the only crop circles that cause the fields to be damaged. But since the majority of them aren't it's not such a huge problem that the farmers and cops are out there trying to catch a bunch of vandals. The farmers don't care and it's not a wide spread issue of catching criminals because the creation of the crop circle doesn't hurt the field at all.

Edited for clarity and typos

[edit on 5-7-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Exactly...fractal geometry. Whether it is humans or otherwise doing this the only thing that can and should be agreed upon is that there are messages being conveyed in these. They aren't just pretty patterns and someone's idea of art.

Fractal geometry is the answer...look it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join