It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle reported July 5th, UK, Wiltshire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
A New one discovered today at Sillbury Hill, near Avebury, Wiltshire, UK.
There are no reports yet nor diagrams.

Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The picture reminds me off the image on the stonecalender - Aztec - of the Sungod Tonatiuh.

This Sungod is according to the Aztecs the Leader of the Heavens and he demanded human sacrifices.

en.wikipedia.org...

My theory: The Crop Circle's image is in the middle (core) the face of Tonatiuh. It also shows 'feathers' around the face.

This could refer to Quetzalcoatl, the feathered snake.

According to old Mayan prophecies this God will be coming back to Earth in Katun 4 (between 1993 and 2012) to start a New Age.

Very interesting is Quetzalcoatl is sometimes depicted as a white man, whom was worshipped in ancient Mesopotamia.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 7/5/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

[edit on 7/5/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
WoW, that is just amazing....

Six ads before the pictures and 5 after.

I can't wait till they catch the people doing this and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Gorgeous circle - I saw that earlier this morning. very interesting circle - I will look forward to hearing what others say about it.

One has said it has an eclipse in it. I need to look at it more.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thought I would insert the picture of it for you:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7660269daefa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4156dd8b9106.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yeap... Very Mayan-Aztec like.

Looks to me like its portrayed to be a face with a headdress on it of some-kind. Can't say i know alot about mayan and aztec glyphs but im sure someone who does will come forward on CCC with tons of info.

Good Stuff.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

thx for posting the pix

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Are all these sightings being confirmed by some sort of news report on T.V. or is this just a single web site stating that this is actually happening. ?

Also to all those who follow these crop circles, perhaps a phone call to your local news station to assist in the evaluation.

I am sure that the air space over all these sighting would have some sort of data showing up your country's military network.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
this is amazing

look!

either the police/farmers etc are all in on this

or this is indeed alien made

one of the two

because if it is man made.. the police and the farmers WOULD NEED TO BE IN ON THIS, as a lot of these are in fields where these circles have appeareda day or so before and wouldnt common sense say the farmer gets some all night watch supervision or a camera or something?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It's not symmetrical.... count the circles in the Feathers.

Hmmmm...

Third line.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

thanks for posting the pictures questioningall

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
if it is indeed linked to the sun god then that may tie in with the recent threads of the sun i.e solar flare and the object heading towards the sun and also the predicted sun storm on the 7th july.

sloar flare

www.abovetopsecret.com...

object heading towards the sun

sun storm

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who's making them.

Whoever it is has crop circles down to a science. There is a message of hope in these patterns.

We are all one.

The universe is God, and God is the universe.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

there were cameras installed in crop circle hot spots

Does anyone have any info if they caught anything unusual yet?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Apparently they emit a vibrational 'tone' or pulse that hovers over the area of the creation. Certain animals can pick it up.

They are supposedly way showers towards future events. The different patterns are 'flags' for the races of beings surrounding the planet at this, our ascension time.

Don't ask me to explain any of this, I am just reading and following what resonates and makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hiya warren, this is from 2007 and covers the east field formation.

Make of it what you will

The east field - which is other side of the road to milk hill & chalk horse etc has not had one yet this year and they normally appear around this time there. This would be a good time to stake it out although it really needs a flir camera on it & not just night scopes.

[edit on 5/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Are all these sightings being confirmed by some sort of news report on T.V. or is this just a single web site stating that this is actually happening. ?

Also to all those who follow these crop circles, perhaps a phone call to your local news station to assist in the evaluation.

I am sure that the air space over all these sighting would have some sort of data showing up your country's military network.

Mainstream media is not interested. And even if they were, they are controlled by rogue elements within the govt so they cannot report objectively on it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

amazing video m8, thats one hell of a size! There needs to a camera on most fields filming 24hours a day, surely this cant be too hard to accomplish can it? That would certainly resolve the crop circle phenomena.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
WoW, that is just amazing....

Six ads before the pictures and 5 after.

I can't wait till they catch the people doing this and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

I wonder how many people are making a living off 'reporting' these?
I wonder how the farmers feel about losing crops to these 'works of art'?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wonder how much longer teenagers will sit at their computers saying that these are vandals and criminal acts?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

It would be impossible to cover all the sites without a small army to be honest.

Intrestingly there was a fair bit of military interest in that one.

I wonder why?

Could it be these they are after?

Which are the same as these

Now im not saying its whats making the circles but its what the military are aware of and they are seen frequently over the circles - showing an interest obviously.

WHY?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join