'Jackson's not dead, he's living in a bunker with Elvis Presley'

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

'Jackson's not dead, he's living in a bunker with Elvis Presley'

www.dailymail.co.uk

Minutes after his death at 2.27pm Pacific Time in Oakland, California, Dwight Santos - an unemployed toilet cleaner - told reporters at the UCLA Medical Centre that he had seen Jackson emerging from a back door of the hospital disguised as a nun.
'Surely you've heard of the secret, seven-storey-deep bunker that Elvis Presley had built underneath Graceland, prior to faking his own death? MJ lives there now with Elvis and certain other "dead" celebrities. You don't have to be sad for him any more.'
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Funny story. I don't believe one piece of it but I thought it would be nice to share. But what if the 'elite' is really hiding after faking their death? Maybe they are aware of 2012 and the tribulations. Maybe they are getting ready to leave planet earth and form a new civilization on Mars after earth is destroyed by Nibiru?
:p

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
well a story like this was bound to show up after his death
and we will here about this for years to come

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well, he did marry Elvis' daughter didn't he? Sounds reasonable.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I wonder who else is in that bunker? haha

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Isn't this kind of thread the reason we have BTS?

I can't wait until this freak is actually buried.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think Tupac is there too!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Haha, I told my wife the same thing almost: Relax, he is with the rest of the celebs dying off these days in a bunker somewhere or on the moon..

She got mad ...well well ..shait happens !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ha, if he did fake his own death then he was brilliant!

He is worth far more dead than alive.

abcnews.go.com...

Pretty much the minute everyone found out [he died], everyone was rushing here," said store employee Angela Ziles. "And within the next couple hours, we were pretty much sold out."

Call it "The Day The Music Didn't Die."

In this age of declining album sales, Jackson CDs have exploded in popularity. Sales of his solo albums are up a staggering 4,000-percent, from 10,000 copies sold the week before his death to 422,000 sold for the week ended June 28, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Amazon's Top 10 music sellers are all Jackson albums. And this artist born from Motown and music videos is now a digital sensation, becoming the first performer to sell over a million Internet tracks in a week. He sold 2.6 million, in fact.

If you knew you could make that kind of money being "dead" what would you do?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenlyran

Originally posted by RRconservative
Isn't this kind of thread the reason we have BTS?

I can't wait until this freak is actually buried.

do you mind having some respect for a dead person?

your the freak!

sicko!

I actually had some respect for a couple of days after he died. But now the child molesting, drug abuser, plastic surgery freak, needs to go.

At least he died before he had a chance to pull off the swine flu hoax on everyone. Can you imagine Michael Jackson combined with swine flu? ATS would have gone bat-freaking crazy over that one.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm sure that Jim Morrison and Cliff Burton are there along with Biggie and 'Pac. Dom Delouise and Sammy Davis Jr are the cook and waiter, respectively.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
People here always talk about how some hollywood movies secretly put in information that only the smart people will pick up on and understand. Well in Men in Black the movie Tommy Lee Jones says how Elvis is not dead, he just "went home". You see they were really trying to hint at how some of these really abstract or popular stars truely are aliens and get there job done on Earth and return to Zeta 2 Reticuli.
Even those Hulu commercials hint on this basic fact.
Anyone who believes MJ was a human is greatly mistaken. BTW I am not one of "them", but I do know this info and am telling everyone here at a great risk to my life to get the word out.
Don't worry though, in 2012 they will all return to Earth and make one stellar movie with a badasc soundtrack

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

haha...thats the first thing i said when his death hit the news.

he faked it...he had too much debt. even his comeback wasnt gunna fix that...

but unless the coroners in on it... hes dead. poor sap.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'd just like to mourn the loss of my Michael Jackson joke thread from BTS. It was removed because many of the jokes, surprise surprise, implied pederasty. (Actually, the mod who deleted it referred to paedophilia... I couldn't be bothered to write back, but there is a difference. There's no evidence that MJ was a paedophile that I know of, as it would involve little girls.

However, I'd also like to make the following point. The fact that the thread was deleted is testament to the paranoia our society has about the subject. I think it's a real shame that principles of free speech which are abused on here all the time should take a further knock.

People who look at a thread entitled "Michael Jackson jokes" should know what to expect. And I actually think it's indefensible that you can't make jokes about the subject, indeed about any subject.

And probably the same people who don't like Michael Jackson jokes would be appalled with Muslims who have a pop at people for joking about Mohammed.

It's a shame, I've got a burgeoning collection of jokes (just got another doozy but obviously if I relate it I'll be in trouble) and can't share them with one of my favourite online communities.

As for MJ and Elvis sharing a bunker... it was only a matter of time before this story emerged. And it's great that the Mail reported it, it's another nail in the coffin of their credibility. All I have to do now is post a link to this thread and the Mail is on a par with the National Enquirer.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Ha, if he did fake his own death then he was brilliant.
yeh, i haven't contributed anything, to not one of these MJ threads.
this one i just have to. yes that would absolutly be the smartest move he ever made.
if it were me though, i know i would n't be able to stand it. i'm sure
after record sales peedered out again,i 'd have to pop back up somewhere
let my self be seen again in a few fleeting instances. maybe streak the academy awards or something.
show up on the set of larry king during a henry kissinger interview. drop to my knees kiss his shoes. wave bye to the cameras and never to be seen again.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How do I get in that bunker? I bet Tu Pac, Biggie Smalls and other famous dead celebs are living it up down there making music and laughing at all of us....

Come on people they are all dead! They arent living in hiding and waiting to live on the moon or mars. They are people who died that's it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Don't forget Jerry Garcia. He's hanging around in the bunker too. Heard he, Elvis and Tupac are working on a collaborative album.

TA

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Elvis was working in a bait shop a few years ago down near lake James.

At least a few friends saw him down there.

You know really though, Michael was afraid of dying like Elvis did.

new topics
top topics

join