It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big picture made simple

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Good post, it was a good read.

The sad thing is even though you've plainly laid the facts out there, there will always be people who won't believe you.

It's really up to them to decide for themselves who they want to believe, the well-laid out facts, or the propaganda laden speeches of most politicians.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah, i dont get it, your saying global warming is fabricated lie... I mean seriously? Uh there is Massive amouns of data to prove its real. If you need to see pictures you can look at the receding Ice in the north. The threat of Polar bear extinction due to thinner ice.
So by your synopsis, we should stop trying to fight global warming because its something the rockafellas made up...

Maybe you are the real agent of disinformation...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The OP has a serious lack of historical perspective and is attempting to relate things which are simply not relevant - he is insinuating, although never directly says it, that the climate issue is a scam - a fraud - made up to enable global dominance. However nowhere is this backed up - the fact that the world needs a catalyst to bring the people of the world together does not consequently mean that the determining cause is neccessarily a fraud.

Ridiculous - further the Rome club was NOT the initiation of the environmental movement - I have original edition books on the issue from the 50's and even the 40's. In fact the idea of global warming through carbonation of the atmosphere was theorised as early as the 1920's.

Finally Al Gore did not bring the environmental movement to the masses - an absurd claim if ever there was one - the fact is the world became aware of the issue in 1992 at the Rio Earth Summit -

Do some research, read some books and stop posting utter clap trap - there are plenty of real conspiracies in the Global Warming debate - starting with the one put forward by major us corporations and Big Oil which claims it is not true- the same conspiratorial garbage carried forward here - the most embarrassing thing in this ridiculous mantra is that the Oil companies have ADMITTED they pushed dis-information have admitted that they were wrong to do it as the problem is real and must be addressed and have also withdrawn all funding for the disinformation campaigns - specifically from the Lavoisierre Group - the front company for the programme of disinformation - so why don't you research into this inconvenient truth and show some intellectual integrity...

cheers.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Yeah, i dont get it, your saying global warming is fabricated lie... I mean seriously? Uh there is Massive amouns of data to prove its real. If you need to see pictures you can look at the receding Ice in the north. The threat of Polar bear extinction due to thinner ice.
So by your synopsis, we should stop trying to fight global warming because its something the rockafellas made up...

Some ignorant folks that have posted in this thread are ...well, ignorant lol. They wanna believe that taking care of the environment is BS and the planet is able to handle pollution and destruction. Why? No idea.

As for Global Warming. I believe it's a Solar issue. Is Al Gore a good guy for promoting truth? No, it was for publicity and everything he presented isn't exactly true. Many scientists will tell you that Gore's "research" is inaccurate and incorrect.

However, we as a species don't help the planet. Instead, we help to destroy it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I am sorry, but it appears Mitchell Taylor, who has studied the animals for 30 years, has a different view, he says numbers are in fact increasing

expert banned from summit

[edit on 5-7-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

No, I used climate change as an example of how an agenda can be pushed.

I used global warming because it was mentioned in their own writtings and it is in the media constantly.

I am all for sustainable use of resources and believe we should be looking at a green movement.
It really does not matter if it is man made or natural for the sake of the argument.

we could have used Osama bin laden the same way.
It doesn't matter if Osama was real or not, there was a war faught because of 1 man and now that war is in 3 countries.

there is footage of Rupert Murdoch pushing the war agenda behind bush.

we have influencial people talking about how wars can help an agenda.

any example you can think of, there will always be people trying to get the advantage over another.

All I did was illistrate how easy it is to draw the lines between isolated comments or events and see the bigger picture.

truth is that as simple as these conspiracies are, there are many simple conspiracies which in themselves draw lines between each other making a larger conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by KingAtlas

Some ignorant folks that have posted in this thread are ...well, ignorant lol. They wanna believe that taking care of the environment is BS and the planet is able to handle pollution and destruction. Why? No idea.

As for Global Warming. I believe it's a Solar issue. Is Al Gore a good guy for promoting truth? No, it was for publicity and everything he presented isn't exactly true. Many scientists will tell you that Gore's "research" is inaccurate and incorrect.

However, we as a species don't help the planet. Instead, we help to destroy it.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

The solar theory has been comprehensively studied at all due deligence has been done in order to evaluate this is a possibility and its absolutely false - not true in every regard. There is of COURSE an influence of the sun - its where all our heat is sourced - however the patterns we are seeing now are beyond that which the solar cycle creates - further - the current cycle of the solar influence should see a return to a colder period for the earth - this is why it is so very alarming. (And also where the predictions in the 60s of global cooling originated from)...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
David Rockefeller also started the Trilateral COmmission and Council on Foreign Relations. The Trilat COmmission has been cranking out politicians running our country since the Carter Administration. I have a thread with proof started the other day about all this, check it out here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Well, since we are seeing a global cooling trend, they have changed the name to "climate change." And the fact is that scientifically we have only about a hundred and fifty years of hard scientific data on how the sun cycles effect the earth, so we are really in our infancy in determining or predicting how certain sun cycles will affect the earth's climate. In fact, one of the beginning steps for us to understand this and the sun's cycles was NASA launching the STEREO telescope to study the sun. We have only a general idea of how solar changes affected the climate throughout history, and we are really in our infancy in studying these correlation between the two. There is certainly no outright scientific proof that this round of "climate change" is not cause by solar activity. In fact, there is other signs that show that solar activity may actually be the main cause:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

See in my opinion, here is the rub (and I actually really like the main purpose of the thread to show how climate change is being used) in my opinion, the main point of pushing climate change is to use it as blunt instrument to make people environmentally conscious. It is all well and good to make a push for people to go green, but many people would just not do it unless provoked into doing it as something personally beneficial. So, there are two ways you could go about making environmentalism beneficial to the selfish masses, you could give them positive reinforcement through rewards for good "green" living or you could give them negative reinforcement by saying that if you don't do this bad things are going to happen to you, your children and everyone else.

Being as the world leaders are, they would most cost effective way of doing this would be through negative reinforcement. In which, not only could they try to scare you into doing your environmental duty, but they could also tax you and businesses to generate revenue and create a whole new sector of business in the process. So, it is quite obvious why they would go for the negative reinforcement option. I am sure they thank their that the opportunity was there for them to do this thanks to scientific data showing that the climate is warming then cooling, which always is happening in some regards. An interesting tidbit regarding this, is that Britain used to be the best place in the world to grow grapes for wine and now most wine made in Britain is fermented using grape juice shipped in from other parts of the world.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that global warming or "climate change" is being used as a tool to be environmentally conscious, because our current way of life is unsustainable for life in the future and could cause some serious problems down the road. I think that we are obviously moving towards a global society or a Type 1 civilization that will work together to see new amazing heights in human experience. I think that a big part of the shift to this sort of civilization would be to take what need from the planet in the most efficient and least destructive way possible. The interesting and difficult thing is to change so many people's minds so strongly that they in turn will force the companies that are the one's really destroying this planet to change there ways (we as people only use their environmentally unfriendly products, if we don't use them they don't make them).

As usual, I don't agree with this type of method, but maybe many leaders see this as the only way things can actually get changed. It has been an interesting process seeing how this unfolds from asking, to offering incentives, to scaring and espousing guilt, to punishing by putting adding taxes and restrictions, to forcing. I think that runs the gambit of effecting everyone. I think they just know that not mostly everyone will volunteer so they gradually increase the pressure until everyone conforms. And, this is supposed to be beneficial for society as whole, just many people have trouble seeing past themselves. Who said that global change will happen by free will or force? I think this is what they meant that some people will by virtue do what is best for society, but some will have to be forced.

So maybe, for some people the can all be rainbows and skittles, if you agree with the agenda.
Great thread!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
For so long now I have been butting my head up against the wall trying to get a few things through people’s heads that the world isn't all rainbows and skittles.

Your perspective. Forcibly.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Or maybe just may be, its natural for the earth to heat up and cool down,just to heat up again, its been doing it since it formed and it has a hell of alot more to do with what the sun is doing than us.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The problem with the NWO tagging along with global warming leading to our extinction, wether you believe it or not is that they are obviously using it to gain complete control. Its only a matter of time, mark my words, before they bring in (back) eugenics, because after all we are told every day this is OUR fault.
When all the measures we take make none or very little difference, they will then take their engineered opportunity to cut world population, because it is OUR fault after all so the only way to save the world is less US, alot less.
Even the UN want to cut world population by a sixth, how are they ever going to sell that idea? hmmm
We are being poisoned every day, next up is eugenics and seeing as their working from the nazi handbook probably once they have complete control, mass extermination.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Back to the point...

Conspiracies and the theories that surround them are best kept simple. One of the facts that jumps out at you over a period of time is how close the story is to what's actually being done. This is the K.I.S.S. theory. The key is compartmentalisation or a pyramid structure where most of those involved have no idea what the true end result is.
When someone questions you on discrepencies you attack them for having asked the question at all. With media ownership the way it is there is no problem having the attention drawn away from the issue and instead focused on the fact that the questioner cheated on a test in the third grade.

Society has convinced us that anyone discussing a CT is paranoid and possiblly unstable. Anyone debating what may really be going on is unpatriotic or just hateful. People will also discredit the idea presented based on thier own moral/ethical outlook. Most people are basically good/decent, the idea of deliberately lying to further a hidden/corrupt/illegal agenda is (thankfully) replusive.

"They wouldn't do that."

The banking/credit industry has people convinced that living with a debt load of 90% of two incomes is perfectly OK. This results in people overextending themselves and spending the bulk of thier time worrying about the mortgage, car payment, insurance etc. When all you have on payday are more bills then money your world narrows to the confines of your home. In the few brief moments between panic attacks it is more entertaining to watch the star of the hour throw a tantrum on reality TV then to actually question the party line.

"Who cares about Darfur when my plasma tv is going to be repoed?"

People are selfish. When it comes right down to it, a good conspiracy thrives on mis-direction. As long as I personally am not affected negatively right now who cares what might be the real objective later.

Case in Point? The progression of GPS trackers in cell phones.
1) Basic triangulation
Half a dozen cases where a kidknappin hostage called 911. Millions of cell phones, billions of calls but a statiscally insignificant number of cases required the protection of the public.

2) Enhanced triangulation
Lost and need directions? Unfamiliar with a city and looking for someplace to eat? Your phone tells you roughly where you are as long as you don't move around much.

3) Advanced tracking
Find where your friends are, track your kids when they are out of the house, all in real time and on the move.

4) Police state
July 6 2009, Police admit using bluetooth systems to monitor movements and ID protestors at a rally through the SIM cards on thier phones.

Now I'm in a data base as a dissident/terrorist because there was a rally outside Starbucks on my lunchbreak.

Wasn't this to save kidnapping victims?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Perhaps the environmental 'crisis' didn't work out as well for the NWO as they thought.

It would be interesting if the economic 'crisis' was fabricated as a replacement. There's no doubt that we are in a bad economy, it's just amazing how fast it all happened.

Bingo! Jackpot! "How fast it all happened"

And the worst part is that the democrats did very little to impede the republican world tyranny. In fact they probably agree on everthing but to win the elections they had to through a few catch lines such as "bring the troops back"...

Bush signed away $700 billion last fall, Obama gave an additional $1 trillion. Balancing the budget and auditing the federal reserve is totally meaningless for them! All they care about is staying in power!

Rules are only for weak, unprotected people. Oh yeah if you cheat on your wife you *might* go to jail or be forced to resign but if go to war on false pretenses its perfectly ok. Thats the message we are all getting AND ITS SICK AS HELL!

You guys can bet the economic collapse was planned and executed, much like 9-11 to unite the world under financial slavery and tyranny. If these slime-bags really cared about our planet they would be handling the situation much differently.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It is my belief that there is a master plan so big its impossible to comprehend without reaching a higher state of conciousness i.e looking down on the world from another point of view.

This master plan which I believe incorporates and uses even the fat cats and big players here on earth to its advantage.

At the end of the day whose choice is it for the fat cats to play their cards to maintain a tighter grip over the masses. What if this master plan is put in place to get us to a point in time where we should be.

What if the decisions that the fat cats make aren't theirs at all and only to them look like it.

We humans believe the world and the universe revolves around us, however, when the truth eventually comes out we are all going to be suprised. Welcome to infinate universes within infinite dimensions.

Sometimes comments on this site make me cringe in embarassment.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Thanks for posting this Munkey, I have been telling ppl this and
it goes largely ignored.

The sheeple just can't get their head around it, and refuse to
acknowledge it.

I think this went on a lot in gemany during WW2, some bizarre kind
of mass denial.

We can only wake up so many, most are willfully asleep and will not
wake up til the hour is very late indeed.

Thanks again for trying to do your part !

Star and Flag of course !

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
Their plan has lots of potential to solve some of the problems we have with the current hodge-podge. The devil of course is in the details, as usual.

One of their problems they plan to solve is 6.2 billion of us
as described in Rule #1.

6.2 billion to be killed to achieve new age gaia

So if you are ok with that, then we understand one another.

Just know that I think you are totally evil.

When the civil war breaks out here in the US as it is slowly building
to a crescendo, you can come here and meet the likely fate of
the owl worshipers and death cult members.

I think they have the majority of europe ripe for the picking so you
will not be anything to worry about.

But here, it is gonna be some fireworks.

Bilderberg, Club of Rome, Committee of 300, and what ever other
groups they are using as fronts are mostly known to us now.

I still stack the odds against the ppl and feel that most will cave and
hand over their guns.

But their will be some acts of resisting Tyranny, that I assure you.

Me I have no such plans, I am ducking this disaster movie and
bugging out as I do not think the unorganized populace will win
against the UN troops and chinese military.

UN troops will come from the east, and chinese from the west,
and it will be over in months or less.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
Now I'm in a data base as a dissident/terrorist because there was a rally outside Starbucks on my lunchbreak.

Wasn't this to save kidnapping victims?

As Ayn Rand said...

It is much easier to control the ppl if everyone is a criminal.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I know; Guilty until proven Guilty.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I know; Guilty until proven Guilty.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by [davinci]]

Well with preventative detention that thing we all consider inviolate
is tossed on the trash heap of history.

It hasn't been liberally applied to the population yet, but the wording
of it allows for it.

If and when that happens, what was the USA will be no more.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join