It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big picture made simple

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
For so long now I have been butting my head up against the wall trying to get a few things through people’s heads that the world isn't all rainbows and skittles.

A conspiracy does not need to be complex; in fact a true conspiracy is so simple that it looks to simple to be real.

Just a quick example of how simple a conspiracy is.

The club of Rome was formed in 1968 at the Rockefeller's estate in Bell agio, Italy.
They where the birth place of the modern day environmental movement, they are basically an elite think tank made up of European nobility and corporate leaders.

In 1972 they published a book entitled The Limits to Growth
The book modelled the consequences of a rapidly growing world population and finite resources (sustainable development)

Now from the founder of the Club of Rome

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller, Memoirs , 2002

This man has just admitted to influencing politics and has his own agenda

Now in 1991
First Global Revolution, a Report by the Council of the Club of Rome by Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider

“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
With the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
Water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
Dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
Changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."

Now what we have here is the idea of a catalyst to bring about the agenda

We will focus on global warming for this example

So global warming is the threat and humanity is the problem.
How do we use global warming to an agenda?

David Rockefeller founder of the Trilateralist Commission : Sept. 23, 1994

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Mikhail Gorbachev, quoted in "A Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War on Mankind", by Marilyn Brannan, Associate Editor, Monetary & Economic Review, 1996

"The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order."

we now have an idea of the agenda but people won't buy it.
Source: Mein Kampf, p. 197. 14th Edition.

All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise

now we need the media to help propagate the catalyst.

along comes a little documentary that receives and Oscar called "an inconvenient truth"
before long people are talking carbon footprints and the ice caps melting, something they have never talked about before.

I think it is also important to point out that Al Gore is a member of the club of Rome.
so we have a movie which is doing its job, but we have the internet coming out and trying to pick fault with the documentary, so what can be done?
use more media that reaches more people

so now we have the most popular shows on TV pushing the agenda.

very simple so far, it hasn't involved that many people, just those in charge of each section to make sure they follow the script.

now those running the show are so rich that they fund all the major research facilities and now expect a certain outcome, once again, do what you are told or be replaced or lose funding.
most of the information is passed on rather than gathered, so who ever own the satellites can in fact determine exactly what numbers come out.

so in the end what will be achieved by all of this?

Now this may be right or this may be wrong, for a conspiracy theorist it makes sense, to those who don't believe in conspiracies it is just loosely linked articles and speeches which they will always say are taken out of context.

Global warming may or may not be real, this is not to argue the fact of global warming, more to illustrate how simple something can be used .
It can be to draw the lines and let people decide for them selves if a conspiracy is in fact playing out

I will leave the last word to the man who began it all and let you work out what he meant when he said
David Rockefeller....who was recorded as saying in 1973 in the New York Times

"The social experiment in china under chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history"

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Bravo, S&F..

I know exactly what you talking about. What ive come to realise in most cases people are either to frightened of the truth or just dont give a damn..

Here is example, when i started looking at this stuff years ago, i couldnt get enough, i just had to no more, and im still here today still searching.. My brother came back from the UK about a year ago, and new nothing of this stuff. One day i tried to get him to watch a truth documentary, so he did. Half way through the docu, he told me to turn it off, his words were, "If that crap is really going on, then i dont want to know about it". Straight away i realised that obviously he was quite scared to know what kinda things were goin on..

My sister now, its a differant story, She'll just tell me she dosent give a crap.. No interest what so ever..

So you see this is what we're dealing with. On a good note, i have managed to awakin alot of people that do show genuine interested, and also want to know more..

We're gettin there my friend, just keep soldiering on, one day the world will be a place without lies, only pure respect and love..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If all of this stuff is out in the open, as you have so clearly pointed out, then how is this a conspiracy?
Its simply a known/well documented fact.
Their agenda is not necessarily a bad one. The world is not black and white. There are many good things about getting the whole world on one track if that track makes sense - like stopping pollution for example.
There are also risks, like potential loss of power to individuals.
It does no good to try and make this a "simple" black and white issue.
Their plan has lots of potential to solve some of the problems we have with the current hodge-podge. The devil of course is in the details, as usual.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: You ask and I quote "If all of this stuff is out in the open, as you have so clearly pointed out, then how is this a conspiracy?".

To answer that question I suggest you check this politician out and specifically how he used the "Big Lie" to change the world forever.

Personal Disclosure: It hasn't even been 100yrs since then and have we all forgotten so soon?
Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Perhaps the environmental 'crisis' didn't work out as well for the NWO as they thought.

It would be interesting if the economic 'crisis' was fabricated as a replacement. There's no doubt that we are in a bad economy, it's just amazing how fast it all happened.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Originally posted by wayno
If all of this stuff is out in the open, as you have so clearly pointed out, then how is this a conspiracy?
Their agenda is not necessarily a bad one.

Great OP, munkey, comprehensively put together.

But, I think I'm siding with wayno here. Globalization is unstoppable. The latter half of the 20th century saw the beginnings -- and in 1968 I don't think they could even have imagined the influence the Internet has had, in diminishing the 'size' of the planet.

I realize I may get bashed for this way of thinking, but I'd see this as an opportunity for growth as a species. IF it is handled correctly.

There will be short-term abuses; avarice, egotism, power grabbing...but not really different than, say, other transitions in Human history. Think, just for example, of the ancient Romans or, more recently, the United States of America. I'm sure there are people more eloquent than I to explain this concept.

Seems that the greatest fear surrounds a possiblity of some sort of World Wide tyrannical rule or Totalitarianism in the future. I don't see that, not in the paranoid form as envisioned by some.

There will, some day, be a generation of Humans who don't live on Earth. These people will have their own 'colonies' and eventually they will want to be autonomous, and there will likely be battles over those concepts as well. Except, it will be something like the united planet, "Terra", against the Colony (pick a name). It will always be a matter of fighting over resources, and control.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

"For so long now I have been butting my head up against the wall trying to get a few things through people’s heads that the world isn't all rainbows and skittles."

Who thinks that? What website are you on again???

You must be thinking about Happy Happy friendly land website, this ain't the one...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

A lot of people think that in real life...
I know so many people who think, aside from the occasional bad egg, most politicians have nothing but our best interests in mind.

I agree with the OP that most people are too scared to know or just plain don't care. More often than not it's that they don't care, which makes me want to hang myself after I punch about 48 babies in the face.

People, in general, are too worried about their tiny little worries, or their appearance, or any number of meaningless things to care about something which, so they think, has nothing to do with them. Most people don't realize what freedom really is. In-fact I've seen freedom being made into a hollow shell of what it really is more and more lately. For example, a TV add which says,
"Exercise your freedom of choice! Pick mustard, mayonnaise, or ketchup to go on your burger," or something to that effect.
I realize that's a small thing and not really a big deal but language has been being used in some strange ways lately. Some scary ways too.

Eh I'm rambling because I'm bored at work =/

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

The definition of a conspiracy is two or more people knowingly committing a crime. That's it. People have been brainwashed into thinking the word conspiracy means 'insane, nutty or hidden' when that is not the case. I guess conspiracy could have the definition of hidden but at the base it means two or more people committing a crime.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

"For so long now I have been butting my head up against the wall trying to get a few things through people’s heads that the world isn't all rainbows and skittles."

Who thinks that? What website are you on again???

You must be thinking about Happy Happy friendly land website, this ain't the one...

The people I am talking about are those who are more interested in Brittneys mental state rather than their own.
They talk about idol around the water cooler rather than the genocide in Darfur.
They can't see how something so simple can be so bad.

when was the last time a multi national company cared about the lowest of the workers best interest and gave them a pay rise to give them a better standard of living?
the pay rise goes to the CEO and the shareholders benefit from the lowest paid workers getting even less hours and more work to do for it.

and yes, even on this web site you still get people who can't see anything bad going on, just random bad luck and coincidences.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

They have now changed climate change to the atmosphere is dying.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Their agenda is not necessarily a bad one.

Great OP, munkey, comprehensively put together.

But, I think I'm siding with wayno here. Globalization is unstoppable. The latter half of the 20th century saw the beginnings -- and in 1968 I don't think they could even have imagined the influence the Internet has had, in diminishing the 'size' of the planet.

I realize I may get bashed for this way of thinking, but I'd see this as an opportunity for growth as a species. IF it is handled correctly.

There will be short-term abuses; avarice, egotism, power grabbing...but not really different than, say, other transitions in Human history. Think, just for example, of the ancient Romans or, more recently, the United States of America. I'm sure there are people more eloquent than I to explain this concept.

Seems that the greatest fear surrounds a possiblity of some sort of World Wide tyrannical rule or Totalitarianism in the future. I don't see that, not in the paranoid form as envisioned by some.

There will, some day, be a generation of Humans who don't live on Earth. These people will have their own 'colonies' and eventually they will want to be autonomous, and there will likely be battles over those concepts as well. Except, it will be something like the united planet, "Terra", against the Colony (pick a name). It will always be a matter of fighting over resources, and control.

Hmm, I usually agree with much you have to say, but the only thing I can agree with here is that Globalisation seems to be unstopabble.
The trouble here is the 'IF it will be handled correctly' I see no ifs or buts about it , whats that saying about power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutley or something along those lines? The trouble is TPTB are mostly always acting out of their own interests and have little concern if any for the rest of us, history has proved it time and time again. I used to think in my more naive days that a one world gov would solve all problems of the world, when infact it would just cement them! That was a long time ago and now I realise people countrys and communitys are much better off being left to make there own rules and govern there own lives, rules and regulations should be made and agreed to from the bottom up, and not the top down, i.e if we look at it as a being like a pyramid structure where the ones at the top are basically being carried by the foundations below and then making all the rules which keep that kind of structure in place, where only the relative few placed towards the top benifit in any sense! I think society's should be be based on a more circular/spiraling kind of shape where the centre is in touch with all yet not fixed on maintaining position.

Does that make any sense at all! Even lost myself there! lol Suppose what Im trying to say is that it is better to have different an opposing groups keeping themselves in check than uniting under the same banner to check mate us all! Atleast if you don't like the laws or whatever of your country you can try escape/imigrate somewhere ellse, what happens when theres nowhere to go!

colonanise annother planet? First we need to sort out are needless troubles on this one!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Alright, when the video was posted on this website the first time around, I couldn't help but LAUGH at the fact people call that Brainwashing.

Fox News has quite the fun time manipulating the viewers. However...that video has Nothing to do with the topic at hand....it's just basically saying treat the planet right.

Oh I forgot. Any time someone mentions ENVIRONMENT it means they're a bleeding heart liberal. I forgot that if you care about the planet, you're a left wing extremist who wants to destroy America.

What? Excuse me? Sorry for actually wanting this planet to survive a bit longer.

No, I don't agree with Al Gore or everything he says about Global Warming. However, it's only logical to agree that this planet is fragile and we must handle with care. If you disagree, then you're simply moronic.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Exactly. I may not like the way they are going about promoting these things, but I agree, regardless, we need to preserve the earth, all of us, no matter where it is you are from. If they feel brainwashing and propaganda is the only alternative to get people on the right track, then at least this time it is for the good of the planet.

It just sucks when they start adding deceit and genocide into the whole picture...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

S&F....Thank you for posting this.......You handled putting this info out with a lot of class, as you could have gone in to numerous rants about these people.....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Their agenda is not necessarily a bad one. The world is not black and white. There are many good things about getting the whole world on one track if that track makes sense - like stopping pollution for example.
There are also risks, like potential loss of power to individuals.
It does no good to try and make this a "simple" black and white issue.
Their plan has lots of potential to solve some of the problems we have with the current hodge-podge. The devil of course is in the details, as usual.

They probably realize that we won't willingly change and better our selves on our own so they are giving us a nudge ...

Also, I'm sure they have grown accustomed to their power, wealth and influence over the decades and don't wish to decrease that either.....

There is both good and bad to everything.....And the Bad may not necessarily be " BAD" or evil it just may go against the current collective mindstate of the people of this world....

I know in my Heart that there are people within these elite groups that do have our best interests at heart, they may not even reveal this to the others but may wait until they have control over a certain situation and can stop too much bad from happening......

Remember balance when thinking of anything....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Change my mind...

[edit on 03/31/2009 by rgseymour]

[edit on 03/31/2009 by rgseymour]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Perhaps the environmental 'crisis' didn't work out as well for the NWO as they thought.

It would be interesting if the economic 'crisis' was fabricated as a replacement. There's no doubt that we are in a bad economy, it's just amazing how fast it all happened.

That or the econ crisis could be a part of the environmental crisis , and we just haven't seen it all play out yet...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
On every corner and in every alley there lerks another conspiracy....and this is not fiction, it's fact. I am really starting to believe that all these are connected. They seem to have the same players names, if not them their relative.
So the big picture here is that basically we are slaves, have no rights, we are bread to consume and we do the dirty work. But now the elite ones think that they need total control, so here's NWO and RFID chip. Oh ya I almost forgot....wipe the carbon off your feet before you come in the house, lol....whatever.
The whole global warming issue is a farse. Yes we need to control our impact, but the GW groupies just need another cause to make them feel warm and fuzzy. All the planets are warming, not just Terra. Do just a little bit of reseach and you'll find that out for yourself.

But hey, great thread...S&F to you!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

its usually the rich industrialists that are destroying the environment for their own greed in the first place,yeah we might drive cars around, but their the ones that supply them, holding back the cleaner, possibly free energy.a new world order may be good,yeah, for them.with only 500 million in it,I'm sure it wont be the ordinary people like us thats in that count.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by pauldamo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join