It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen a map of overseas US military bases?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Buwahahahahahaha

OK second line here. You aint kidding.
I mean seriously some people just don't think.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Udontknowme

There are up to 3 "secret" U.S. military bases in Kuwait, and a new Command Center in Israel. Australia wasn't too happy about more American troops, but we already have a "joint" Deep Black base at Pine Gap, and we are all over Pacific Islands. Now this:

www.marinecorpstimes.com...
U.S. MARINE CORPS SEEKING AGREEMENT FOR PERMANENT BASE IN SPAIN
The base is already there, we've just been renewing it on a year-to-year basis with Spain.

If it's been there since the 1950s. So where were they when Benghazi exploded on 9/11/2012?

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker

There are up to 3 "secret" U.S. military bases in Kuwait, and a new Command Center in Israel. Australia wasn't too happy about more American troops, but we already have a "joint" Deep Black base at Pine Gap, and we are all over Pacific Islands. Now this:

The base is already there, we've just been renewing it on a year-to-year basis with Spain.

If it's been there since the 1950s. So where were they when Benghazi exploded on 9/11/2012?

quick question...very good point and article there. But why bring up a six year old post to post it? Im pretty sure the search nazis wouldn't harm you too much for it. I'd post this as a new post!

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomer135

originally posted by: MKMoniker

quick question...very good point and article there. But why bring up a six year old post to post it? Im pretty sure the search nazis wouldn't harm you too much for it. I'd post this as a new post!

No, but seriously. I don't think this is a troll post, and in this case it is perfectly ok to post to this older discussion. A day doesn't go by that I don't think how underutilized some of the older threads are. For me, some of the threads are collections of info. Feels like in this case it is a post bringing it more up to date.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Thanks! My point exactly.

I like updating older threads with new information, since the thread already contains the riches of earlier, detailed information from when the story first broke. Sometimes with working links to articles you can't find in a direct Search of the Internet today.

As for that elusive map of American bases around the world, here's a Canadian site that offers a book of American bases as of 2005:

www.globalresearch.ca...
(2007) WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF U.S. MILITARY BASES

(NOTE: Check out their other stories on the left sidebar.)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There is like, 6 in England alone

They are not U.S. bases as such. They are Royal Air Force establishments that the U.S. has use off.
Also it was announced a few weeks ago that The U.S.A.F. are pulling out of three of them.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Fair enough. Good answer!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

There is like, 6 in England alone

They are not U.S. bases as such. They are Royal Air Force establishments that the U.S. has use off.
Also it was announced a few weeks ago that The U.S.A.F. are pulling out of three of them.

They have been talking about leaving Mildenhall or Lakenheath for many years, but it still hasn't happened. I'll believe it when I see it.
An incoming administration would likely reverse that decision if it proved unpopular with some, and the British government will be a good little poodle and ask if they want new manicured lawns and pansies too!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join