It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrival of the NWO near??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Arrival of the NWO near??

www.arrivals.technocrazed.com

This movie is about the Free masonry and the cult surrounding it, This movie explains the Free Masons and their Agendas in a way that is Comprehendable by all. The movie also Uncovers some of the conspiracies surrounding the masonry works in the 21st century. Its a Must Watch !!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.arrivals.technocrazed.com[/u rl]
[url=http://www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/www.arrivals.technocrazed.com/episode-19-the-ufo-phenomena]www.arrivals.technocrazed.com

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I remember President Bush saying in his speech that he will strive to bring about a significant change in the world and in his exact words “ A new World Order”. Upon researching on the basis of this new world order, I found out that the new world order closely matches with the agenda of the Free masons, and also found out that Bush is from the Rothchilds blood>> means he is a free mason too. This means that it’s a international level conspiracy to bring about a new world order so as to implement the system of Free Masons. I found some proofs to this fact too::

Do u people agree or disagree?

www.arrivals.technocrazed.com
(www.arrivals.technocrazed.com)

[edit on 5-7-2009 by AlexanderMartin]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You know the use of "New World Order" is very common in International Relations and political speeches and most of the time it has nothing to do with any conspiracies or world government. It just means any kind of change. The fall of the USSR was the beginning of a new world order just like the end of world war II. It means a lot of different things and in the end doesn't actually mean much.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You u r rite, but cant it also indicate the Real World order?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderMartin

Like the ones that realy have governed the world, but the difference would be that they come out of the closet and saying: Here we are...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok after seeing all the posts about this movie.... GIVE it a rest. You just using ATS as free advertising for your movie.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
great. just another human being making money off of our beliefs and suspicions! see the ads listed on the page. nice compilation of all of the possible conspiracy theories indeed.

don't believe me? click on the button right above the copyright notice in the footer of the page or visit this direct link to his whos.amung.us tracking account page:

whos.amung.us...

i wonder if this person secured rights to use all of the copyrighted video footage used in his episodes. i wonder if this person truly believes what he has posted.

i'm totally with Ekudram.

fail.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by normal_human_being]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i thought the NWO was always there breathing down all of our necks constantly in the day and watching us as we slept

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderMartin

The time is getting very close at hand! You see thats what Obama is here to do.. Is to sell us all on the NWO. And Obama is just the guy that will be able to pull this off.. He is the master puppet!

Now with the free masons, and Free Masonry.. The thing is that it is used as a cover! 99.9% of all masons are into nothing evil.. Infact they help out where they live and do many good things for their towns ect ect..

However some of the top key members in masonry use this as a shield.. They can say hey Im a Mason.. Im no bad guy look I go to church too...

These things are simple cloaks and covers for the true bad guys..
Anyone can tell you Masons are not evil and cultists!!!

Tis those using the good name of masons as a sheild who do it no justice.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
More, like NWO already here and have been for the past 50 years. They're biggest problem is attempting to convince you and me that they are coming, versus already running things.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So just because they're from the Rothschild lineage that makes them automatically free masons? Please dont confuse free masons with the illuminati, it's known that both were linked in the past and could be linked nowdays; however if Bush was a free mason he would openly admit it.

I agree with tothetenthpower. imo the new world order as you conceive the "fascist regime of the illuminati" has been in charge of the planet exactly since the times of the illustration and the enlightenment. They created the monstruous capitalism that is now diying, and wanted to keep the masses concentrated in the material things to keep the true knowledge only for them.

One thing I have notice about many people, is that they don't know well the connotation of the word "new world order" in international affairs and other politic fields. "New world order" stands for a change in the current international system, not that the reptilian elite is going to take control of our souls through lucifer in 6 months...

top topics

join