It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portuguese Inventor Provides New Open-Sourced All-Magnet Motor!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Magnet Motor by FM Concepts

A Portuguese inventor, "FM", who requests for now that his name be kept anonymous, has been working on various free energy devices over the years. This present all-magnet motor design is one he has offered to the world in an open source project. He calls it a "toy" because it is small and puts out only a negligable amount of energy. It is intended as a proof of concept to spur the inventiveness of the wider community, hopefully resulting in more robust and significant versions that could be used for practical power generation. Presently, his work is focused in different research.

Prior to conveying the video, FM wrote: "Yes this little toy runs -- not with a great rotational speed; but for a long time ([when] the roller bearing is closest to end [of its] life). [It] only stops when more lubrication is needed." (July 4, 2009)

Until the design is more widely replicated and thus made unstoppable by adversarial elements, FM presently requests that those who participate in the project sign a private agreement. (See contact section below to request form.) At that point, he then conveys a copy of his plans for this device.

Here we go, an open-source magnetic motor! Anybody want to take a shot at replicating this one?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This goes along the old saying 'Life is simple, dont't make it hard.' I've always thought that magnets are the way to go. Magnetics are involved in everything.

I wonder if a duplicate stationary base was placed on top of the rotor, if it would produce more torque to be able to drive a generator?

Haven't seen such a simple design. Thank you.

S&F

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Wait, so this doesn't run on any type of batteries or anything? I hate to be a party pooper but for all we know there could be some little batteries inside the white base material running the thing (partially) thus meaning it is isn't self sustainable without having to charge it etc like current technologies.

Hopefully this really is a self sustaining motor machine, ever since I was just a child magnetics really fascinated me, so simple yet very complicated.. it was only logical to think that they would be used for everything. :p

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentry-

Well that is the point of open-sourcing it, so people can try to replicate the design and see if it works. If no one can replicate it, it's likely a hoax.

Unfortunately it looks like that whole "Mylow" debacle turned a lot of people off this concept

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
whatever happened to that motor that man in australia made a few years ago? (i'll look for the video)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very nice find S&F from me. Looks like this was only put out yesterday so we will have to wait some time for working replicas. As far as I can see though this looks like the real deal. Not an entirely new invention, its a variation of the v gate principle and there are lots of similar models on youtube. I have even had a go at building something similar myself and had a little success with it. In theory I have a solution for overcoming the sticking points, but as far as I'm aware this is the first working model to overcome the gate (sticking point) and a very clever way of doing so!
Atlast there is something to prove to the naysayers that this can and does work. Like FM says it woundn't produce much electricity at all and any load on it would bring it to a stop. But its early days yet and I'm sure improvments can be made. Even so it will run for a very long time and thus can be hooked up to capictors/batterys to produce a decent amount of electricity over time.
Hope this gets the attention of inventors and the people with the expertise to improve upon his model. Great stuff.

P.S I can asure anyone who thinks so there is no battery powering this particular model.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

When my dad gives me his old car, I really really want to try and make this in it and get a nice non-gas car going.

join