It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of America, Suicide or Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Make no mistake the once great nation America is dead. Those in power have drained the lifeblood from it. The freedom once shared among the many has turned into ruthless power among the few. The rights granted by God to the people and mutually enforced through the constitution have been strangled by a select few power hungry elites who's hate for america has spread like cancer into the media, congress, and the white house. But the greater questions is.....suicide by mutual consent or murder.........

The case:
Perhaps the beginning of suicide was taking prayer from the schools in the 60's. Followed by race riots and anti-war protests. Then angry misguided overeducated drugged out "flower children" rebelled against all authority. Yet the number of them was few, the masses of silent americans watched in awe and laughed. These malcontents then got into the 'system" and ramed "Roe v Wade" down the throats of america. Soon a generation of lost children were in school without the guidance of God with no respect for the life of the unborn. Secularism sprang forth, man could rule man. Each year more children were lead into "me-ism". Our government became "the" government, an entity unto itself. This monster grew larger and larger as the "few" rebelled against the many screaming for the rights of ONE over the needs of the many. Until now the children and grandchildren of the 60's raised in a godless realm all think it world was created for them to rule because "they" know best for the uneducated "majority". So as america slept, evil came in by night and stole the keys to the kingdom. America was given another chance on Sept 11, 2001 to wake up. Yet the warning was used to promote more hate of america until now those who's entire lives have been spent HATING america are in charge and have killed the very freedom that brought them to power. Has america's slumber lead her into a susicide pact? or has it been premeditated murder from the very beginning?

Whatever the case, as america dies the world will burn, the evil that's hates america and God spreading it's power to the globe.

God Bless America may she rest in peace......................

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think it's kind of 50/50 suicide by ignorance, pre meditated murder by the security services,homeland security, secret society's and offshore bankers, the scales are tipped and there's no way back for you yanks

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

What about our children? And our children's children? And our children's children's children? And our children's children's children's children?

I already drank up and gambled away my fictitous grandchild's college fund.

Dark clouds sometimes come with a silver lining. The future will suck so bad there is no reason to quit smoking, drinking, using other substances, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie
reply to post by heliosprime

What about our children? And our children's children? And our children's children's children? And our children's children's children's children?

I already drank up and gambled away my fictitous grandchild's college fund.

Dark clouds sometimes come with a silver lining. The future will suck so bad there is no reason to quit smoking, drinking, using other substances, etc.

This is what I mean by america slept. A joke where outrage should be filling the streets with angry patriots marching on DC, pitchfork and torch in hand.

Sleep on america as evil strangles you in your beds. Sleep on as your children become slaves to those who think they are "elite'........

sleep on morons sleep on................

top topics

join