It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life - The Biggest Scam In The World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+87 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I see a lot of people talking about all of the world's problems, but they seem to be missing the biggest scam ever known to man. This scam is right in front of every one of our faces. You don't need to do any digging to see this scam. One may not be able to prove the existence of god or aliens. One may not be able to prove the existence of other dimensions or reptilians. One may not even be able to prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

But Everyone can see the biggest scam the world has ever known, and that is LIFE.

In order to understand this better let us start by giving three examples of three kids born on different sides of the world with unique lifestyles.

Jimmy, Charles, and Muhammad.

-Jimmy was born in Los Angeles, California, United States.
-Charles was born in London, England.
-Muhammad was born in Beirut, Lebanon.

-Jimmy was born to a middle class family during the great depression.
-Charles was born into nobility due to his parents' extreme amount of political persuasion and power of wealth.
-Muhammad was born in a war torn area of Lebanon during the 33 day war between his country and Israel.

Jimmy's Life:

Jimmy was brought up by parents who both worked a 9-5 job who barely made a good living. His father would always argue with his mother about how they couldn't afford to pay the rent anymore because he was losing his job. The Great Depression had put a great deal of stress on Jimmy's life and parents. Jimmy couldn't afford to play outside with his friends because they would all have bikes and nice houses, but Jimmy was embarassed. You see Jimmy lived in a run down apartment. Jimmy went through public school, and barely graduated. By the time he was ready for college, his parents couldn't afford it, so he didn't go. He got a job working part time at a gas station while all of his friends graduated and got good jobs. Jimmy could not get a single date with any girl because he was too ashamed of the way he lived, and he knew that he had to live in poverty because after all that's what his parents always told him. They said, "Jimmy don't dream big because we are stuck as citizens of the Middle Class". Jimmy grew up to be a drunkard and had no friends. By the age of 23 he decided life was not worth living, so he committed suicide.

Little did Jimmy know somewhere not too far away, there were a group of wealthy men that had come up with a plan some few years before to rob the Middle Class of everything they had.

Charles's life:

Charles was brought up in an extremely wealthy family. He attended the best schools money could buy. Due to his family's political ties, little Charles, became well connected and networked with some of the most powerful men on earth. He had all the girls, cars, and money he could ever want. He was introduced to a Rockefeller by his dad at age 24. Mr. Rockefeller told Charles about the world, and how if the rich wanted to live the way they do, then they must control every aspect
of everyone else's life. Mr. Rockefeller said, "Charles you see, do you like the girls and cars that you have?" Charles nodded. Mr. Rockefeller continued, "Well there's a lot of beggars and useless animals out there that don't want us to live this way. They want to take our lifestyles away because they are very greedy. They can't live peacefully and must be controlled." Charles asked, "Do these animals and beggars have cars and girls too Mr. Rockefeller?" He replied, "No, they have something better. You see Charles they have us. As long as we can control them, then the world would be a good place because these people like to be told what to do, and so it's a win-win situation. We keep our wealth, and tell them how they should live. We police the way they live their daily lives, and release tad bits of technology to them every so many years when we feel like it is needed to continue to the next step."

Charles's asked, "What's the next step?"
Mr. Rockefeller chuckled, "Ha, the next step is that in order to make all of our lifestyles better, we must micro chip these animals, so that at any moment we have total control over them."

Charles felt happy that he was part of the Elite put on earth by God to control the ways of life, and help everyone live happily ever after.

Charles grew up to be a very powerful man, and due to his political and business ties he was able to make an enormous amount of wealth. He helped donate millions of dollars for the technology of micro chipping and other organizations such as Planned Parenthood. He died a very rich and happy man. He never had to worry about money or any of that useless crap.

Little did Charles know somewhere not too far away, there were a group of wealthy men that had come up with a plan some few years before to turn the rich against the poor, so that eventually there would be chaos and their agenda could be fulfilled.

Muhammad's life:

Muhammad was born into an extremely religious family where everything that went on in his daily life somehow revolved around Islam. As a child he witnessed the enemies of Allah, the Jews, invade his country and kill many of his friends and relatives. His father had told him that Allah forbade Muhammad to go to school because he had a special purpose in this life. His father took him to meet some of the local extremists to teach Muhammad about the funadamentals of Islam and its history. By age 12, Muhammad began to see what Allah wanted him to do. All of his uncles and family told Muhammad that he must be ready to serve Allah and do what he is told. Muhammad agreed because after all it was great honor to serve Allah. One day, as Muhammad was going to a local Bazaar in his town, he saw some Jewish Rabbis. He quickly knew what had to be done. He ran home got a couple home made explosives and ran back to the Bazaar. The Rabbis were still there. Muhammad looked up at the sky and said, "Allah I serve you and only you" and blew himself up. The next day, on the local news it was said that a suicide terrorist by the name of Muhammad had blown himself up in a local Bazaar were a total of seven people died and twenty people were injured, including two Jewish Rabbis. When Muhammad's father saw this news he started celebrating because he knew his son, Muhammad, was now in a better place because he had decided to take out God's enemies.

Little did Muhammad know somewhere not too far away, there were a group of wealthy men that had come up with a plan some few years before to turn the world into a religious war between the Christians and Muslims. They wanted the Jews to be the targets for terrorists, so that the Christian western world would step in and help out.

These powerful and wealthy men wanted absolute power over everything that took place on earth. It was believed by some who got to know the truth that rumour had it these men were not even human.

The End.

What's the moral of all three stories? None of them lived a meaningful life. Why? Because just like us none of them knew what real life meant.

Throughout the past decades we have been led by secrecy, lies, religion, etc. and so we have all lost our ways. I see many people on ATS play the blame game where it's all the Jews fault or the Muslims. None of us seem to take a step back for a second and realize that our daily lives have absolutely no meaning whatsoever.

We work our entire lives to be able to go to college, get a job, save up for retirement, etc then die.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
How's that a meaningful life? You work to be able to pay for a house your entire life! You pay for an education that should be free to begin with! You work in an economy where there's heavy manipulation at play by such people like Madoff!

Back in the early age of mankind it was all about survival. Tribes of hunters and gatherers stayed together and protected each other from external threat. Food was hard to come by, and if they couldn't catch their food, then they would starve to death.

Now we could go to the local store and get some food. Now we could find a place to live and have as shelter. We could increase our social interactions and get to know more people, and help advance our society. Life should be easier!

But NO.

Instead, we are stuck in a world where MONEY rules EVERYTHING!

We come into the world with nothing but our minds and bodies, and we leave this world with only our minds. Nothing else matters. Everything else should be free because it's all put here on earth for experience and a good life to get to know other people, and interact with other minds and souls.

One thing that's for sure is that there's DEFINITELY manipulation of human society all over the world with the control and supply of money. Whoever is behind the scenes knows this.

Humanity has lost its ways and must find its way back, and not worship a piece of paper, or worse a digital number on a computer screen in which we call a bank statement...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Good story!
My opinion about this, is like yours.
But is it still possible too change this system?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Wonderful read, S&F for you my friend. It is people like you that make it somewhat bearable for people like me to keep on trying.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I feel the same way I am 30 this year and spent my teens and early 20`s partying and getting into debt going to University. I have then spent my late 20`s paying for it
now I am meant to settle down, buy a bigger house, have kids, grow old gracefully then pop my clogs, nah this life does not appeal to me, I am looking at traveling and moving abroad as feel that all this existence is just a cemblance of a life in order to keep the taxes rolling in and civilisation repeating the sorry mess. I agree with the previous poster we, as a species have lost our way

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Nice story, I see this line here :

'' religious war between the Christians and Muslims. ''

What more could you add to this ??
Which religion whorship wich god ?
Which of these gods belong to what religion ?
Are there speculations to as what other names they could have had some thousands of years ago ????

And when you see that becoming clear, would not also the reason this constant invasion of these contries some how get a more terrefying purpose ?

Some starter tips: Isis, Ra and El ...look..

Isis [IS] was an Egyptian Throne Goddess dating back to the 5th dynasty.

Ra (sometimes spelled Rê) is the sun-god of Heliopolis in ancient Egypt.

EL (Ellil/Enlil)"The Akkadian god of earth and wind. He is the son of Ansar and Kisar, the primordial deities, and the father of the moon god Sin.

And just to ponder, let us say those Moon base are real, who could it possibly be??? Enlil and Allah is supposed to be Moon gods.I think they maybe could be the same person too..No solid prove yet though.

Anyways, Life's origin is the scam of scams ....dosent take much reading to figure that out, took me less than a year ..

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I feel the same way I am 30 this year and spent my teens and early 20`s partying and getting into debt going to University. I have then spent my late 20`s paying for it
now I am meant to settle down, buy a bigger house, have kids, grow old gracefully then pop my clogs, nah this life does not appeal to me, I am looking at traveling and moving abroad as feel that all this existence is just a cemblance of a life in order to keep the taxes rolling in and civilisation repeating the sorry mess. I agree with the previous poster we, as a species have lost our way

I'm 30 now and seem to have spent my youth exactly the same as yourself. However i was diagnosed with a Brain Tumor at the age of 23. this wasn't meant to happen, this wasn't part of the plan, but it took this diagnosis for me to really take a look at my life.

I realised quickly I wasn't going to be able to live with that same view of the future my peers had. Chances are I'll never have kids or make it to my 40's.
In the times when I have been well enough, I have traveled. I've been all over the world back packing and it's the best thing I've ever done. I would not have done it if i'd not been diagnosed with cancer. All my friends are now having kids and getting a mortgage so will never get the chance to travel.

For me traveling has been the most enriching thing ever and I recomend it to everyone. I feel like I've done something with my time here, seen amazing things and met amazing people. I feel sorry for my friends who are now settling down although I am envious of not being able to have kids, but i have to be realistic

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I do agree with what your saying there Bobby..It has always seemed like in lifes big scheme of things there always has been a proverbial ''villan'' pitched at everyone..Its allmost as if were in a big comic book..

To all the younger readers in here,Chase your dreams,no one will hand it to ya..

Beins I'm a product of the early 90's I found this fitting..

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
life is only not meaningful because you forgot how to really live it.

cherish every second of living!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yiersan
life is only not meaningful because you forgot how to really live it.

cherish every second of living!

These are very throw away statements IMHO, are you cherishing the seconds you spend on ATS typing that message

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
and there are always some people who would be a little bit too jealous for not being able to live a satisfying and meaningful life, these normally would want to challenge and struggle to accept whatever not fitting in their narrow-mindset

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Sorry to hear about your condition mate, however by the sounds of it you have experinced more in your shortened life than your peers every will. My best friend has lived in Australia, Thailand and now Japan and I speak to him on skype every week, however it is very difficult as he is living the life I always dreamed of and I am stuck being a slave to the wage.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I liked it bobby.

The story should be published in the Wall Street Journal or the Washington Post.

But it won't.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That is a sad story. I must be very different than the humans you describe.

Oh sure I worked my butt off when I was younger but it was the only way I could find to collect money to have fun with. And fun I did have.

I never expected anyone to support me or give me anything. I always felt it was a no workie no eatie situation.

No way I could open my mouth and food would fall in-it or my tail would be wiped by anyone when I pooped.

I worked hard, made money, bought all the big girl toys like a motorcycle, boat and well you know the other junk to have fun with.

When I got off work I took care of my family and then we went fishing, beach walking or played games until they grew up and left home.

I worked, retired around 50 and now have even more fun.

I don't sit and complain because I have to be responsible for my upkeep. I enjoy life.

The adventures I've had were enough for five people but I crammed in all the living I could. And still cramming.

Life is good. I like it, I love it and I want some more of it.

All this is not to sat I had no pain or sorrow in my life. I had more than my share of that too.

There will be more sorrow but it will be balanced out by happiness.

Give me life anytime. I'll make it what I want it to be.

Bobby, that was a well written and thought out story. It just doesn't fit me or my family and friends.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I liked it bobby.

The story should be published in the Wall Street Journal or the Washington Post.

But it won't.

I agree..It lays it out on the table nicely..If I you were you Bobby i would submit it at least to your local paper..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level

Me too man they combine seemingly free money with the irresponsibility of youth. They were basically shoving credit cards down my throat when i started university. I'm 26 now, and while the debts are really weighing me down, especially since I realized the profession i was going for I couldn't follow through with, I feel that my biggest loss has been time.

I find myself justifying my actions not to long ago by saying to myself and others "..but I sure had an awesome time, and some crazy experiences!"
In my heart, though, I don't think I believe this myself.

It feels like the commonality of the university/party/work hard/settle down existance is just a recycled one, as if I'm living other's lives and they're living mine. It feels like my experiences now, as I look at them, are not really unique.

It feels like I should get that passport, too.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I work my butt off everyday, but can I ever retire?
Probably not, I'll be working 'till the day I drop dead.

People who are retired now are the fortunate ones who had money to spare when times were better.

The cost of living keeps growing faster than than the wages that try to pay it.

If you are happily retired, lucky you, I will be jealous of you when I am 65.

The OP is right, our life's worth is dependent on outside forces, not by us.
But we can fool ourselves by playing ignorant; 'Smile, life is just great isn't it!'

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Toadmund]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I just want to know how you were able to make the generalisation that we have all been scammed by using Three manufactured stereotypes that are favourable to a conclusion I suspect you already had.

For example, in Jimmy's case, it seems only his family is effected by the depression, like the depression only targets his family because it was middleclass, this was not the case as people from all spectrums came undone and the depression brought many communites closer together. It actually re-inforced the significance of family and community as opposed to materialism. In fact if you read some historical recollections from children that survived that era, many of them did not even know they were poor. Perhaps reading Rita Van Amber, for example will explain what I mean.

Don't get me wrong Bobby, people with money will do what that can to get more and protect what they have but that is just a human flaw, you can replace money with power, or love, or control, people will do anything to protect these, satisfy a need for it or get more of it.
If you had 10 extra zero's in your account I bet you would have a different perspective on things.
I know my perspective would change, to what degree I can only imagine.

There are billions of other people out there, you gave us three stories.

Also Bobby, what is your solution?
What alternative have you got for us?
Your story is great in re-inforcing the perception that there are things that are really wrong, but many of us already know that mate.

BTW: this is ten times better than all your doom threads.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life"
-Camus

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Humanity has lost its ways and must find its way back, and not worship a piece of paper, or worse a digital number on a computer screen in which we call a bank statement...

Its kind of useless to talk about what "humanity" should or shouldn't do. Much better for you to announce what you are going to do about your own life.
If you feel that someone is out there making you live life on the treadmill for their good; not yours; then I think maybe you need to reconsider that.
You are the one who is acquiescing to the order. You don't have to.
You can cultivate an interest in stuff that is free if you want. You can spend more time doing good stuff with people, and worrying less about material stuff.
Its all up to you mate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join