It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CROP CIRCLE West Down Gallops, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 4th July

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
now there is a new one

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

That one looks like an indian head dress..amazingly beautiful.

You debunkers have to think, are you going to go out with a plank and board and get all sweaty,grimey and make something as extensive as these every night? Because someone is, and if it's human, then they have some super human strength.
Also, the entities that are making these, arent going to write down words, they wouldnt be as provocative and no one would believe in them.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Also to add, the shear size of theese circles (much bigger than the house and barn in the background) and the complexity of the designs. I seriously doubt that a group of people fumbiling around in the dark, in waist high crops could do this.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
THe rate at which they are appearing is very questionable...

I dont think EVER have we seen literally ONE crop circle show up every night...

It really is either a mass project by a number of people, then again the amount of time and energy needed - This would literally have to be a full time job for maybe 10ppl to construct these day in and day out, not to mention the INITIAL logistics to train these 10ppl in the precision and accuracy on such a mass scale...let alone sitting down and figuring out the workprint and scale itt o such a size...

From an artistic standpoint you would just divide the corne field into a checkered field in photoshop and or on graph paper....but thats ONE man, now to then communicate this design and literally have 9 other ppl grasp the precision to a T is POSSIBLE but very very unlikely

I really dont know about these and im on the fence, but it seems like THESE are not man made

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
These things are popping up at a very high rate. Which leads me to suspect if there really are any crop circles out there at all. Maybe it's a photoshop hoax?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

that would be pretty interesting. ive never thought of that. does anyone have a source that isnt "cropcircleconector.com" or whatever?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This cc reminds me of this www2.nict.go.jp... who ever is making them they look nice i like them.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I agree, I e-mailed the Wiltshire times to see if this story has any merit because I don't see them having anything in their paper online about these. They even have a weird section that mentions they get many formations but nothing recently.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

These most definately are not a photoshop hoax, they are there to visit if you so wish and the site even has field reports etc if you look further.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

There are plenty of crop circle sites, its just that cropc circle connector is the biggest and most professionally run, it also has a good forum with many researchers on board so they tend to get the info out there quicker than most.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I'd like to see some independent verification though. I'm unable to travel there myself and I trust cropcircleconnector as far as I can throw them

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ugh!

This crop circle is already being talked about here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was found on July 3 not July 4.

Originally posted by AKNOWLEGE_ME
What do you guys think?

I think this crop circle, and the several ones that have been popping up these past few days are all man made, and by the same group of people.

I think there is a bunch of users who work for CropCircleConnector dot com on ATS, spamming links to their website.

I also think this thread should be closed because there is already a topic about this crop circle, and it already links to CCC.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join