It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Mystery Light Videos Up Close

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Planes on long approaches can take minutes & minutes to become visually resolved as anything other than 1 light.

I see it all the time.

You really need to get out & have a look for yourself.

You've got all that WAY wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Planes on long approaches can take minutes & minutes to become visually resolved as anything other than 1 light.

I see it all the time.

You really need to get out & have a look for yourself.

You've got all that WAY wrong.

As I said already, I live next to one of the biggest airports in Europe. I see them all the time. I have never seen anything like in this video during the five years I've lived here.

Instead of just claiming me wrong Sam - which is easy - prove my reasoning wrong.

If you claim that an airplane is coming straight at you with the landing lights on, and still 4 minutes later the plane is no closer, then something's odd.

If a plane (or rather a light supposed to be a plane) disappears in mid-air, then something's odd.

Admit it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Fair enough.......I'll see if I can explain what I mean.

I can see Sydney from here where I live in the mountains west of Sydney. It is about 60 k's from me in a straight line.

At night, I can see planes that have taken off from Sydney airport on a flight path that goes past my house, approx 2 k's to the west.

I can see the planes all the way, getting closer & closer. At an average of (say) 400K's per hour, that must take approx 10 mins. Maybe the average speed is higher than that & the transit time is less than that. Whatever the exact #'s are, you can see the planes for approx 60K's, for several minutes.

The planes appear as 1 single light until they get quite close. I know that because I often stand at my upstairs window at night when I notice one, waiting for that one that isn't a plane! Alas, they are all just that - planes.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Fair enough.......I'll see if I can explain what I mean.

I can see Sydney from here where I live in the mountains west of Sydney. It is about 60 k's from me in a straight line.

At night, I can see planes that have taken off from Sydney airport on a flight path that goes past my house, approx 2 k's to the west.

I can see the planes all the way, getting closer & closer. At an average of (say) 400K's per hour, that must take approx 10 mins. Maybe the average speed is higher than that & the transit time is less than that. Whatever the exact #'s are, you can see the planes for approx 60K's, for several minutes.

The planes appear as 1 single light until they get quite close. I know that because I often stand at my upstairs window at night when I notice one, waiting for that one that isn't a plane! Alas, they are all just that - planes.

I know what you're talking about, I see that as well. When they're far away the lights merge into one, they look like tiny blips or stars. So far our airport experience correspond.

Although, in order for an airplane to appear motionless for more than 4 minutes, its course will have to be locked straight at you.

It generally takes less than a minute for me to identify an airliner as an airplane, because their trajectories always deviate. You'll see the wing or tail lights, the body, etc. It's a moving object after all, crossing the sky. You're fooled (if you're hoping for something else) for a short while, but it doesn't last.

In the daytime - haze or no haze - it is even easier to pick out an airplane, you will discern the body at one point or another.

I conclude that during 4 minutes and 15 seconds, not one single airplane body can be detected, not one additional aircraft light such as wing or tail lights can be detected, and we've counted at least five supposed airplanes up there that somehow manages to fly straight at us, then deviate and disappear (even though Phage admitted that landing lights can be seen also when they're not head on).

And the mystery light still disappears out of thin air...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Heliocentric]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join