It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles look fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Crop circles have been being spotted for more than a decade or even centuries!But crop circles are almost all man made.No further evidence claims that crop circles were made by E.Ts.Not unless you can find and mail me a shard of metal and grass from the crop circle then i would believe the people on the scene.But what about evidence? No crop circle has been reportedly been made by aliens.At least not that i know of.So if you could show me PROOF then it would be real

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Let me start off by saying that I was going to ignore this thread - due to its simplistic reasoning - but then again, someone's got to go at it!

Originally posted by mugen1005
Crop circles have been being spotted for more than a decade or even centuries!

Yes, crop circles do seem to have existed for a long time, way beyond Doug and Dave at least. How does that tie in with the various theories of the origin of crop circles?

But crop circles are almost all man made.No further evidence claims that crop circles were made by E.Ts.Not unless you can find and mail me a shard of metal and grass from the crop circle then i would believe the people on the scene.

Almost all crop circles are man made? How do you know? Do you base that statement on statistics, numbers of formed crop circles in relation to supposed arrests of crop circle makers, police investigations, etc? What's your source of information, or are you just 'supposing'?

If they are - according to you - "almost all man made", then what made the ones that are not man made?

We don't need to prove that Crop Circles are the works of 'E.Ts'. All we need to do is to investigate the phenomenon objectively with a scientific approach, and then we find that certain physical characteristics of certain crop circles are inexplainable to us. Someone smart enough would have done some basic research on the subject and found out for him/herself. Since you didn't, here's one lead to follow:

Of course a shard of metal of something would be intriguing, but isn't micro-waved stems the proof of something abnormal taking place?

But what about evidence? No crop circle has been reportedly been made by aliens.At least not that i know of.So if you could show me PROOF then it would be real

Once again, we don't need to conclude anything at this stage, except that it is a phenomenon we don't yet understand.
Nevertheless, certain accompanying phenomenon such as the filmed, photographed and frequently reported orbs/light balls indicate that we're up against something that is not so easy to discard as hoaxes, hoaxes and more hoaxes.

If I wanted to, I could not show you how quantum entanglement works, since it defies our basic laws of physics, and still it is real, still it exists.

Did that rock the boat for you?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Heliocentric]

join