It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 4th Crop~Formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Here is another amazing hummingbird one,

very nice

If this one has already been posted... Mods, please delete this thread ... thank you
as I dont remember seeing it here, and have searched.

[edit on

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Very nice find!
It is a perfectly shaped Crop Circle.

I checked out the large areas beneath the ‘wings’. It was interesting that they seemed to have been created in three distinct stages and the direction of the lay changed direction for each one. I hope my photographs show this. The circles in the crop that are visible from the air are not as obvious at ground level and it does indeed create an almost ‘holographic’ feel to the formation.

If someone could tell me the size of this, it would be appreciated.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
ive seen some that look real and some that dont, and this one smells like a fake... If you were an alien race coming here to make a message, wouldnt you at least make sure the tail of the humming bird was ligned up.... Most of the real looing ones are math based. The pictures one are almost always the fakes...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i do believe that has been posted before. sorry.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
i do believe that has been posted before. sorry.

Yes, I do remember seeing a hummingbird one, but it wasnt the same as this, ... can you find it perhaps?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I found this 'hummingbird' interpretation on this Totem Animal Site

Its very sweet!

Hummingbird: messenger, timelessness

Hummingbird - the tiniest of all birds - brings special messages for us. It is the only creature that can stop dead while traveling at full speed. It can hover, or can go forward, backward, up or down. It lives on nectar and searches for the sweetness of life.

Its long tongue lets it bypass the often tough and bitter outer layer to find the hidden treasures underneath. Hummingbird is loved by the flowers and plants, for as it sucks the nectar from the flower, the plant reproduces and more of its kind are created. In many traditions, Hummingbird feathers have been prized for their almost magical qualities.

It is said that Hummingbird brings love as no other medicine can, and its presence brings joy to the observer. If you have Hummingbird medicine, you adapt easily to whatever situation you may find yourself in, and make the most of your new circumstances.

You don't waste time looking back and wishing for "what was" for you are concerned with making the most of "what is".

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
ive seen some that look real and some that dont, and this one smells like a fake... If you were an alien race coming here to make a message, wouldnt you at least make sure the tail of the humming bird was ligned up.... Most of the real looing ones are math based. The pictures one are almost always the fakes...

i agree the tail looks like weird

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
hummingbird...or a glass syringe that has fallen with a resounding *SPLAT*

Oh, the possibilities

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm afraid you were beat to this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I'm afraid you were beat to this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, thats the one I saw, but the bird looked different...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas

I wonder why the tail looks so askew...

... as far as the pictures taking on a different angle... UFO's have constantly changed their shapes during the years..

Saucers
Cigars
Triangles
Orbs

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This humming bird was actually reported 2 weeks before it was made...

Check this link.

Originally posted by MasterKaman
reply to post by Manouche

hello Manouche my friend
you are one of the few members with adequate loving humour to be able to survive the winds of confusion that beset this planet. keep a tight mind, never let any religious evil into it. you all should calm down and re-read just_another_yourself. who told you that we "only" use 4ft rollers, and that the stonehenge circle was done "mysteriously" under the nose of the security ! why do you believe such drivel ? aliens told you ? ah ! what you WANT us to say, is that we have a secret high-tech micro-wave oven that we tow behind the roller to fold the stalks over neatly, sorry, we forgot to admit that, the main problem is the cable has to be very long to plug into the nearest village street-light. the most sinister of you dreams_n_chains is clearly a witch in touch with "them" - beware the witches !! none of you seem to have read the last line : "some will benefit from reading this, and re-stabilise your scatter-brained lives". so who is going to ? aliens and spirits exist, YES, but what you dont realise, is that 90% of "them" are evil in disguise of good. and the 10% good ones work SILENTLY within your own Common Senses, so if you want to make proper progress, simply follow your common senses in all walks of life, and Ironically do NOT look for Any of "them" ! complicated existentialism. as the Chinese sage once said (almost correctly) "the TAO that you may see, is not the Eternal Tao". ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes. see you there at 2am tomorrow. bring your cameras, and we are going to summon the High Fleet of Alien Space Command down to earth to "help" us all. but as Nietzsche would say "god save us from god", (since g/o/d is a form of evil as well, bent only on saving itself, not you).
so maybe youd better not come after all.... only he who dares wins....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosby
This humming bird was actually reported 2 weeks before it was made...

Check this link.

Originally posted by MasterKaman
reply to post by Manouche

aliens and spirits exist, YES, but what you dont realise, is that 90% of "them" are evil in disguise of good. and the 10% good ones work SILENTLY within your own Common Senses, so if you want to make proper progress, simply follow your common senses in all walks of life,

Thanx Cosby, I didnt see that,, !

However... thats very interesting.... especially this part of what he says... I wonder what percentage he is working with

It doesnt appear to be the 'silent' side does it...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

i knew this was posted. i may be crazy and delusional but i remember things i read!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
Here is another amazing hummingbird one,

very nice

If this one has already been posted... Mods, please delete this thread ... thank you
as I dont remember seeing it here, and have searched.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Raadel_5]

can you tell me how to get Ayahuasca in australia?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Raadel_5]

new topics

top topics

join