It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Are there any pictures of Dulce to prove its existence? I hear alot about this base, but so little evidence. Any ideas?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sure are, do a search for Dulce, they have been posted before

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't remeber where I saw it, but I read somewhere that there is a 20(?) megawatt electrical cable (or high power nonetheless) that goes right into the sand somewhere in the middle of the desert over there. Can't remember where -- sorry.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Where is this search function? Thank you

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a friend who ia a reservation cop near Dulce....in talking to him, I get VERY interested and started searching online......THATS how I wound up an ATS member....LOTS of Dulce Info here

I have some 'saved in favorites' info I COULD Email to ya if your to lazy to find it yourself...but I wouldnt mind...just u2u me and I will. No biggy....

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by akewlkid
I don\'t remeber where I saw it, but I read somewhere that there is a 20(?) megawatt electrical cable (or high power nonetheless) that goes right into the sand somewhere in the middle of the desert over there. Can\'t remember where -- sorry.

Sand? Middle of desert? Dulce is in the high mountains of the Rockies. It's canyons mesas and mountain ridges covered with Pinon and other conifers. I drive through there on occasion and the thing that gets me is the perfect cell coverage over a 15 mile radius. you can't get that quality of coverage in Albuquerque much less an "under populated" area like Dulce. The town is so small one has to wonder how it supports a large Best Western hotel?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
the "cable to nowhere" sounds like area 19 in nevada.....

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
Are there any pictures of Dulce to prove its existence? I hear alot about this base, but so little evidence. Any ideas?

This man was talking about Dulce, read it and do some searches using his name.

www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This site may be useful. I don't know the veracity of it, so you need to make up your own minds.

Dulce - An Alien/Black Ops Officer Speaks Out

The security office mentioned, Thomas Edwin Castello, is mentioned on quite a few websites, usually just repeating the info in the first link. I don't know which site first published the information, neither do I know what happened to Costello, although it has been stated that he is dead.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.btinternet.co.uk... this should be of assisstance just scroll to the bottom.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thanks for that MGJ ... I'm downloading it now

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
your quite welcome pisky i love to have praise from vets. hope you like it .

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Mirthful, you'll find yourself saying quite often on here.
I've tried many times to explain to people that it is not located in the desert. I've even provided a picture of the area. I've given up.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by akewlkid
I don't remeber where I saw it, but I read somewhere that there is a 20(?) megawatt electrical cable (or high power nonetheless) that goes right into the sand somewhere in the middle of the desert over there. Can't remember where -- sorry.

Well as i read the interview 1000 times, and read "Branton" The Dulce Book a couple of times, well a electric cable cannot be a clue, because the interview suggest that the whole base is ran on superior technoledgy using magnetic energy.

top topics

join