It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hey everybody! I recently stumbled upon this site not too long ago and finally got around to creating account ( I'm new too this kind of thing, so let me know if I'm not doing certain things right). I grew up with a heavy interest in studying extra-terrestrials, UFO's and the like ( although not seeing any directly). even though I have a strange fascination with the subject, I also feel extremely nervous, border lining panic on rare occasions about the subject. It's very weird. It only occurs when people talk about what many of us like to call "greys". It almost feels like my sub conscience isn't telling me everything. I've had times where I was watching some kind of documentary on "aliens" and I will all of the sudden have to turn the channel and I wouldn't be able to look outside because it would feel like I was being watched. can anybody bring light to my situation? there is more to it, but I don't want to bug people in this section. if anybody is interested, I can talk more, but if not I will post some of my stories somewhere else.
Other than that, the one thing I have been reading about and studying longer is spirits and the paranormal, so if anybody has questions I may be able to answer them (emphasis an may. I always consider myself as always learning) or if anybody just wants to talk about any of this let me know!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I am new to ATS too, been a lurker for a while but I finally decided to join because this feels kinda like "home" to me
I have some weird stories that I think I will keep to myself until I feel it is time but I know what you mean about watching the shows and freaking out! I look forward to hearing your POV on certain things and welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Welcome, miffleton! I was 13 and in the hospital for a serious problem. My mom, of all people, brought me in some magazines that talked about UFO's, showed some of the Patterson film images of bigfoot, and a book about Barney and Betty Hill. I have been enthralled with all this sort of stuff ever since. I have no idea why she out of the blue bought me these things, and today she says she doesn't even remember doing this. And she refuses to talk about such things as paranormal subjects, ghosts, UFO's, etc. and says I am just delusional and a kook who obviously went astray sometime after she lost control of me.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hi!

Welcome to ATS. Miffleton, i know what you mean about turning the channel. I was watching a documentary on Discovery HD in UK and I swear that an alien type voice said something thorugh my childs baby monitor. I had to turn over and it really freaked me out!

Welcome to what is an amazing site

Greg

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hi welcome to AboveTopSecret.com. Have fun, explore the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask

Regards, The Doo.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
miffleton,

Welcome to ATS... look forward to you personal threads and thread post. Point of view is very important here, so feel free...

You will have your twenty post before you know and the world will be your oyster!

See you around, Ciao!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Miffleton,

Welcome to ATS! I too have had in interest in Aliens and UFOs since i was young. I have always wondered what the other planets looked like and how the people living there looked. I also look forward to hearing more about your experiences.

See you around,

LSWONE.

new topics

top topics

join