It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA IS OSAMA.. don't believe me? Watch this video.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the cheeks were different. the top lip is different. obama's right eye (left side while viewing) has a much greater curve on the top portion near the nose that osama's. obama's nose is broader at the top and osama's nose has a ridge on the side coming down from between the eyes. obama's left ear is shaped differently.

granted, they do look alike. alot alike. but it's not the same person. even with osama losing 15 pounds, rehab (for whatever drug he's on), a personality change, and a possilbe change of height it'd still be way off base.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have to agree, the pictures would seem to look alot alike if ossama had no beard , no mustach. we would all like to see more pictures of the two together and also in different lights. i myself had to take and stare at the pictrures together for awhile. i wonder if anyone on here can take obamas face and put ossamas beard and mustache and put it on obamas face and compare the two. someone try to do that with thier computer and post it here . i want to see that in a different picture. you know the united states government hired ossama bin laden for our side, and i do not believe anything about he is dead either, unless i see his decapitated head next to his body. i would like to see more pictures of obama, and ossama together. light, plastic surgery,ect. all play a role in this. i think ats should work on this one with different pictures and present different oppinions in pics.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wow that was a lame attempt at a dead theory.

Come on people are we slumping this low as conspiracy theorists? We're just making stuff up now aren't we? Ohh well, I guess some have been doing that for years

Anyway, yeah that's not Obama, and Obama isn't Osama, how do we know that?

Cause he's been in the public eye for years now, doesn't speak any Arab and isn't a diabetic on dialisis.

I could make a bone structure comparison out of George Bush and Alex Jones and call that proof. Were all humans, we all kinda look alike.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Osama is 6'4 or 5" inches tall and Obama is 6'1 1/2" That's a big difference. It would be freaky if that video was true!

Maybe they are fraternal twins. The names rhyme.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Don't be so quick to debunk. Always have an open mind to all possible outcomes and things. I'm not saying I believe this, but it could be true.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmmm, there it was.. I came back on ATS for 3 friggin minutes and I get a reason to go right back to BTS.

What ever happened to the analytical minds I had so much fun arguing with a year ago? At least they gave a balance to the crazy threads out there. Now it seems to just be one huge mass on the crazy side..

I should have quit as soon as I saw that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were on the Alex Jone's show. When you have stupid people talking about stupid things, well you know the outcome.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
Problem: Iraq/Hussein+Osama =

Solution: Barack/Hussein Obama......

WATCH OBAMA IS OSAMA VIDEO.

It's a darn funny video
but IF Osama = Obama then I am Holy Mother Mary of Christ!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yeah, must be true then........yawn....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You know why this is false?

Osama planned the 9/11 attacks (if that's what you believe, just bear with me).

Obama? You honestly think he could pull off something like that? I doubt this guy could plan an attack on the local Dairy Queen.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by geek101

People laughing at something does not necessarily invalidate it. People probably laughed at Galileo's theories that the Earth went 'round the sun. So? It could well be true. If it is, y'all should be worried. Very worried.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i think this video is clutching at straws

i dont believe this video proves anything all it does is tell you when you look hard enough you start seeing things.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hmm... the biggest way to tell they are two different people is the fact that Obama has a huge mole to the left of his nose, where Osama doesn't. Case closed

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Don't listen to these Obamahoes. Osama = Obama. Tha'ts him alright, and I think Obama should be s... nvm I'll stop here.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
Hmm... the biggest way to tell they are two different people is the fact that Obama has a huge mole to the left of his nose, where Osama doesn't. Case closed

so basically plastic surgery is out of the question ?? ! yea.. need to rethink your line of thinking ..

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Komodo]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
LMFAO! It's been a while since I physically laughed at a troll. No one can be this incredibly stupid so it MUST be a joke. If not ... *shivers*

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Getting plastic surgery to ADD a mole?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
Don't be so quick to debunk. Always have an open mind to all possible outcomes and things. I'm not saying I believe this, but it could be true.

Yep. What use is intelligence, knowledge and experience when you can simply shut all that off and live your life as a child.

No, I don't actually think you know what it really is to be open minded. To believe this scenario certainly isn't open mindedness, it is either insanity or idiocy at best.

At worst it could actually be racism.

I have noticed many Americans, especially on this website (which I have been noticing has been becoming more and more right wing by the month) have been desperately scrambling to discredit your new President.
People have been frantically searching for anything to belittle the man or to question his legitimacy, which to people in Europe (and I presume people who are taking notice on other continents too and, of course, the many intelligent Americans), seems absolutely extraordinary and actually quite sinister.

You have to wonder why there is this angry, thrashing backlash against the man, when, after so many years of Bush absolutely screwing your country over and giving the rest of the World the very worst image and opinion of you all. You now get a man who has totally reversed that impression of America and he has a hell of a lot to offer as a President but you are all so desperate for him to fail! For him to fall and embarrass himself (and you by extention) or even to disgrace himself! You are praying for him to disgrace himself!

Why?

I really cannot see any other reason than certain people not being able to cope with having a black President. They might not actually say those words but there is clearly an agenda in their need to discredit the man.

During the elections, Europeans saw just how racist America still is.
As Queen Gertrude replied to Hamlet...
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

We in the UK and Europe saw the way race was dealt with during the elections and we were amazed that America made such a huge thing about it. Race became what the elections were about and this only proved how America is still completely screwed up about race and how it is still so very important there and such a huge problem.
When we see your media exhausting themselves trying to prove that they are ok with it or happy with it, we are only bemused by why it is still even worth mentioning!

I do love the idea though of all those horrible, worthless little rednecks across America (a very tiny minority of the wonderful American public, I know) who are absolutely disgusted at having a black President.
The thought just makes me chuckle. These useless, dumb, hicks who have never done anything worthwhile in their lives, who have nothing of use to offer society, yet they still think they are somehow better than the most important person in America (and arguably the World).

Pfff. What a waffling, long winded post. Sorry, I'm extremely tired. I hope though, at least my original post (that of a certain transparent, racist agenda on show) is clear.

I know that many other Brits and Europeans agree with me on this matter and I would like to hear if anyone agrees or disagrees on here. Thankyou.

Originally posted by A Anarchist
reply to post by geek101

People laughing at something does not necessarily invalidate it. People probably laughed at Galileo's theories that the Earth went 'round the sun. So? It could well be true. If it is, y'all should be worried. Very worried.

You do know that you aren't awarded anything on this site for ludicrous and ridiculous posts, don't you? In fact, it's generally looked down on.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
osama's dead, and has been.

sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Tried this in photoshop...

its just an overlay trick...although in the second pic the wrinkles in his face match

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40aabdf2ff41.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Cant post the full image

click here to see the overlay

files.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join