It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avater tell us about you???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekingmyself
after reading all of your responses and checking out and analysing your avatars....mine seems extremely boring! Guess I need to make one that depicts how I feel about life a little better,

Nah, your avatar isn't boring at all. Why hide such an attractive face?

Plus, your avatar really does tell us about you instead of hiding behind a drawn up picture behind a mask, hood and robes, acting like he's all big a bad.....oh wait

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I chose my Nautilus avatar because of the means by which the creature continues to grow and live. It must continuously create a larger chamber for it to live and seals of the old chambers, but keeps the new chamber open ended. But it is still able to use the older chamber in order to move around and keep it from neither sinking nor floating (neutrally bouyant).

In a philosophical sense it represents the need to continue to gain knowledge keeping an open mind and "sealing off" your old way of thinking but still being able to use your old way of thinking as a way to learn from your mistakes and to keep you grounded (so you don't float), but also ensuring that you don't assume you've learned all there is to know (so you don't sink).

It's also a wonderful representation of the phi ration/golden mean/fibbonacci sequence. The mathematical equation that is found throughout the universe as the basis for creation.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well mine symbolizes the connection with mother nature that I have. A great respect for it as well. As well as the human connection with all things. It makes more sense if you could see the full image in a higher resolution.

Hug A Tree, Mother Nature Will Thank You

~Keeper

[edit on 7/5/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
reply to post by JulieMills

You have an attachment to medieval times. You long for a simpler life. You love sunrises and/or sunsets. You like to take walks in the country, away from the hustle of city life. You probably feel that you were born in the wrong time, a bit out of place with the rest of the world.

I'm not psychic, i'm just inspired by avatars today...LOL. I'm probably off the mark too.
...do I know you?...you're scaring me...how do you know all that? you are bang on. pretty good..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't know, ask the universe, that is who created it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

There is hope for you after all!

Thanks for your compassion, Darth!
And for your posts!
It just shows you are human after all!
Just like Darth Vader, you can change!

WTG!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ahimsa
Your avatar is beautiful. It tells me you don't need all the fancy expensive stuff, you find beauty in the simple things.

wyleecoyote
By looking at your avatar I would believe you do a whole lot more than spank the naughty boys.

Yummy Freelunch
Nothing like finding hair in your food to make your day. Your avatar tells me your all about fun and you make the best of your situation.

randyvs
My... What big teeth you have! I have a dog like that and he's a big pussycat around those he knows and loves. That's what your avatar tells me about you.

dgtempe
Your avatar tells me you're a child at heart and everyday brings new mystery

WickedZelda84
Your avatar tells me enjoy more quiet time to self reflect. Also that you enjoy simple beauty.

mr-lizard
Could be a female in front of a pyramid with heat emanating from the heart area? I just don't know about that one lol.

woodwardjnr
Never give up. Just put it away till you feel like messing with it again.

shamus78
cute pup from what I can see of it.

Kandinsky
Your avatar screams brightness, open minds... and peace.

Chadwickus
serenity, calmness and a oneness with oneself??? Um...Yeah what you said...LOL

FlyersFan
I like the etherial one. I would see it as your disconnect, from the outside looking in. Safe zone.

DaddyBare
It also tells me your damn proud of your country and proud to have served.

MajorDisaster
Isn't he a bit like you and me...

Blackraptor
The old invisible man avatar - I get it.

Hazelnut
It also tells me that you have a million things always going on in your life.

mblahnikluver
Your avatat tells me you like to have fun and don't mind being the front man so to speak but now you have to tell me where you came up with those clothes lol - So 80s!

lightchild
Thanks for sharing, it was very good.

On the level
Your avatar tells me that the Amerikop just killed Toto and shoved him in Dorthy's basket?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So what does my avatar say about me?
It's a painting of mine, one of my favourites

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
mine says i like space stuff! lol, well actually if you look a little closer, there is a deny ignorance faded deep into the top portion above the astronauts head.

i guess i am saying if you look closer, you can deny ignorance

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina
I'm the worst Darth ever.

I think you will find my knock off Eastern European Vader to be the worst Vader ever. Apart from Maul, man that guy was a douche.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If you couldn't tell by my name, hopefully my avatar gives you a hint that I actually really enjoy horror films

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Mine is a symbol for a band CD. The album is named "The Infection" so i think of it as me spreading an "infection" of truth to the people who dont think this world is f%^#$$. Also, its a kicka$$ CD

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My avatar is the front cover of a book from Dr. Steven Greer from The Disclosure Project.
It is in a way a symbol of my ongoing and never-ending interest in the UFO/ET phenomenon and my search for the truth regarding that matter.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
I like to think mine is just absurd. A kitten and who doesn't like kittens is merged with a great old one bringers of madness and destruction! Or it's my ploy for victims.

Your Cthulhu kitten is one of my top 10 favorites on ATS.

Anyone want to take a shot at what my avatar says about me? I'll give you a hint I took this picture myself and ut's somewhere few will ever get to go, but it's one of my favorite types of places.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by exile1981]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bringer
Crap now everyone is gonna know i have a man crush on Michio Kaku.

that was funny

i really did lol

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yep - that's really me. Yep - I really do have green eyes.

Looking through a porthole in space. Am I looking out or looking in?

Are we a free flowing energy universe?

Or are we a created world that can be looked at through a microscope?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Godweed

your avatar is extremely striking. I think it's the eyes and nails that make it appear a bit, perhaps not creepy, but sort of other-worldly mystical spooky

Thank you I like other-worldly mystical spooky. Swimming in the dark tannin stained water of Minnesota was something I always loved. It's a little creepy and the fish seemed to love nibbling at my toes and would swim around me. Swimming in those dark waters was dreamlike. I always dream about water.

I love weedwhacker's avatar. It reminds me of the time I was trying to hide from the sales guy in the hardware dept. at Sears looking for a hoe. I think the guy thought I was trying to steal something so I finally had to confess what I was looking for. Big mistake the bored sales guys had a great time with me. I have this image of something similar to your avatar.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

OK,I'll bite!

I am having a slight(!) disagreement with my OH about which zombie this is and exactly where he is from.

Please could you settle this before he resembles one!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do not judge a book by its cover

But I guess you could say its pretty easy to see.. Ironmaiden rocks!!

Not only that it protrays something about this website in general..
Its the album cover from Number of the beast.

Where Eddie is at the top playing puppet master to the devil.. While the devil is playing puppet master to the Top human, while it desends into the pits and we all play out our lifes never truely knowing just who pulls Eddies strings..?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Interesting thread, there are many funny, beautiful and curious avatars on this site and many really do represent peoples views and beliefs.
The great AshleyD created my avatar after I gave her some ideas to incorporate, I think I had totally accepted it after the first draft, almost everything I wanted to portray.
I would be curious to know what people think before I say what I feel, it will be interesting to see if they match.

Peace

[edit on 5/7/2009 by LestatG]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join