It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does your avater tell us about you???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Welp...
The chiclet to the left is my character on the Yydryl.

Though with as much confusion as my ATS name creates my avatar should be this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c29de663d2e3.jpg[/atsimg]

In other words I'm not a guy, a big round grain bin or 13.

peace

[edit on 5-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FadeToBlack

Beautiful poem.

Gorgeous avatar.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm all caught up in the avvies today, too. I like this thread.

WEEDWHACKER:

Your avy shows that you have a great sense of humor, and you could not care less what others think of you.

But....it doesn't reflect your intelligence and sensitivity, which you do have in abundance.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So what does the OP's avatar say about the OP? What you post in your comments says a lot more about you than your avatar I think. I chose my avatar and username because I thought they were kind of cool at the time. I have changed my avatar a number of times until I settled on this one. I really just like to look at it and it is easy to spot when I am scrolling through a page.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedZelda84

I like your avatar (for obvious reasons
). What a beautiful and mysterious face!

Mine, depending of who looks at it , shows me with a bit of reprobation or with a little smile.
That's true! Look: I'm currently smiling for my friends and give a bad look at my foes at the same time

TheTilde

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I thought about mine for a long time. I ment for it to show my irritation for people who do not think about the consequenses of their actions and words. Also I am a huge Pink Panther fan.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My avatar is basically a juiced up version of the flower of life. I like sacred geometry.

I mostly use it as a bookmark, rather than trying to express something. It helps and acts like a beacon on threads I've replied too. Sometimes I can't remember if I replied to a thread or not, so I can do a quick search for the image across the page to find out. And if I have replied to a thread and so forth, it acts as a bookmark to let me know where I left off.

I do like it when people ask what it is, because sacred geometry is an interesting topic in itself that most people don't even know exists.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
after reading all of your responses and checking out and analysing your avatars....mine seems extremely boring! Guess I need to make one that depicts how I feel about life a little better,

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's quite obvious what my avatar is saying about me. Which is why I'm not going to explain it..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Mine just looks like me really!

But I love others' avatars, and you can sometimes really see what the person behind is like! Usernames say a lot too.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
I love my avatar someone told me it was creepy but I don't see it that way. Look at her face nothing menacing there.

your avatar is extremely striking... I think it's the eyes and nails that make it appear a bit, perhaps not creepy, but sort of other-worldly mystical spooky

if I met this mermaid under water, I'd be backtracking... FAST

but still it's a beautiful avatar

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Usernames say a lot too.

Ummm...not always. At least, not in my case.

When I found ATS and joined I was at a loss for a good username, as most of the obvious ones were taken (or so I thought...I've become more creative as time has worn on...)

So, I was sitting in a Hotel room, as it happens that evening, and a commercial on the TV was for the Home Depot (for our overseas friends it's a DIY store in the States) and they were advertising weedwhackers...so....

Boring, huh?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Mine? Well it worked and I actually have one!

Thats the way my life works. It just kinda happens.
It was either this or a dragon!(my chinese birth sign)
Kind of spiritual but also mysterious, guess it fits after all.
Makes up for my scary username! Whoooooo!
My name means, "ridin' the storm out"!
Thanks for asking!

Oh, and a special thanks to HX1963 for the help with mine!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If anyone is familiar with the short lived show "Jericho", you may recognize the Allied States of America flag. The other image is of lady liberty in distress.

To me, it represents the political divide that has become more apparent in recent years, and the failure of our government to work united towards a common goal for it's people.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not going to sit back and take it anymore...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I like to think mine is just absurd. A kitten and who doesn't like kittens is merged with a great old one bringers of madness and destruction! Or it's my ploy for victims.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mines like a knock off Eastern European version of Darth Vader or something... I guess this means my other car is a Deathstar. Also George Lucas created a multi billion dollar special effects industry and I just used a pencil.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

That's disillusioned me! I assumed it was a skeptical name referring to the sport of wacking the weeds i.e. 'true believers,' chemtrailers, reptilians and 2012ers. Live and learn!

link   
What my avatar tells everyone about me is pretty simple and straight foreward, I'm a dork and a self proclaimed dark lord of the sith.

But my avatar just goes with my name. Why call myself Darth Lumina and not have a picture of a sith. The avatar is actually Darth Revan from the Knights of the Old Republic video games and I really thought this picture was cool so I used it. You can actually get more of an idea with my alias. I mixed two interests with my name. Darth being the dorky star wars fan and Lumina because I'm interested in bringing truth to light and continue to try and achieve spiritual enlightenment. So it's fun with serious and spiritual all into one. Every now and then you'll see me try to act like a big bad sith lord, but in reality I'm just a dork. I was almost in tears when I hit a bird with my car the other day, so this isn't behavior for someone that is supposed to be evil. ::::hangs head:::: I'm the worst Darth ever.

link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

But at least it's got a whimsical story behind it!

That has to count for something! Does in my books!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join